Stop trying to slay..find a GF RN!

Fucking where and how? If you live in the west and aren't a 6 you are a fucking incel. Period. No amount of exposure to foids in public or NTmaxxing will change that. I know men that profess their love to women on the first date and still get pussy. If you aren't in a LTR or aren't getting pussy then you're ugly. It's over.

Fucking where and how? If you live in the west and aren't a 6 you are a fucking incel. Period. No amount of exposure to foids in public or NTmaxxing will change that. I know men that profess their love to women on the first date and still get pussy. If you aren't in a LTR or aren't getting pussy then you're ugly. It's over.
Overrrr

Never explicitly said this post for every guy.

So what.. let those old roasties fuck Chad.. those are the dumbass feminists that fell for the whole have everything bs. And stop with this whole prime thing.. my mother had me when she was 25 and my brother at 34. You act like you’re gonna get a 16 yr old in this modern era. Stop bitching, whining and complaining.. do the work and find those who meet your criteria
I actually have i'm a teen father. I will import an 18 yo from russia

Insta follow because of name and avi halo @tyronelite

Also females expire at 21
16 is prime. Teenage pregnancy is healthy and natural!

you're glowing hard right now fbicel

prime is 18 to mid 20s

why do you wanna get looks dawg. i could lie but it is all about tha ego boost. your gf's compliments etc. is never going to stroke your ego after yall start dating. random girls slobbering over your dick at the club will though.
I want girls slobbering over my dick tbh that sounds so fun

• +1
Reactions: basedcircassian
I want girls slobbering over my dick tbh that sounds so fun

Having a connection with a cute girl you like is worth more than whores sucking your dick tbh

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee