The Ultimate pubertymaxxing guide, an introduction into androgens and growth factors, and how to apply them.

UPDATE:

So I have been taking this stack and so far I got some nasty side effects.

Constant diarrhea (bloody stool as well)
Extreme Headache and dizziness (when I lie down, I feel like everything is spinning; like spin around while standing and keep spinning and lie down and you know what I mean)
Constant gas (farting)
Vomiting on and off
Nasal congestion
Chest tightness
Chest pain
Abdomen pain
Insomnia
Night sweats
Itchy skin and yellow Eyes
Loss of Apetite
Loss of Libido
No erection
Very dark urine/piss
Dry Mouth
Constantly thirsty
Dry throat
Feeling of Antsy and restlessness

Warning to anyone who takes these stack. DO IT at your own caution.
Do you have any background illnesses or conditions?

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Deleted member 7560
UPDATE:

Extreme Headache and dizziness (when I lie down, I feel like everything is spinning; like spin around while standing and keep spinning and lie down and you know what I mean)
Constant gas (farting)
Vomiting on and off
Nasal congestion
Chest tightness
Chest pain
Abdomen pain
Insomnia
Night sweats
Loss of Apetite
Loss of Libido
No erection
Very dark urine/piss
Dry Mouth
Constantly thirsty
Dry throat

See a doctor, get off of everything and do PCT. Get your hormones checked regularly by an endocrinologist as well.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2756, Mateusz74 and 1 other person
Has the consensus changed on Stanolone/DHT maxxing for dick gains while in puberty? Reading through it seems that heightmaxxing appears to be cope but outside of the original post there's no discussion or androstanolone/DHT.

Has the consensus changed on Stanolone/DHT maxxing for dick gains while in puberty? Reading through it seems that heightmaxxing appears to be cope but outside of the original post there's no discussion or androstanolone/DHT.
negatives outweigh positives (just be bald at 16 theory) (just create detrimental hormonal imbalance theory)

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 7560
UPDATE:

Constant gas (farting)
Vomiting on and off
Nasal congestion
Chest tightness
Chest pain
Abdomen pain
Insomnia
Night sweats
Loss of Apetite
Loss of Libido
No erection
Very dark urine/piss
Dry Mouth
Constantly thirsty
Dry throat

MY NIGGA YOU GOT HEPATITIS
Screenshot 20200620 174641

GAYCEL MOMENT

LITERALLY

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, karbo, sloopnoob and 5 others
negatives outweigh positives (just be bald at 16 theory) (just create detrimental hormonal imbalance theory)
I don't have MPB gene due to being Central Asian.

At the same time, me being Central Asian leads to poor DHT. That plus unsatisfactory environment means I already have a detrimental hormonal imbalance. It can't get any worse than it already is for me.

• Woah
Reactions: MentalistKebab
UPDATE:

Constant gas (farting)
Vomiting on and off
Nasal congestion
Chest tightness
Chest pain
Abdomen pain
Insomnia
Night sweats
Loss of Apetite
Loss of Libido
No erection
Very dark urine/piss
Dry Mouth
Constantly thirsty
Dry throat

RIP

UPDATE:

Constant gas (farting)
Vomiting on and off
Nasal congestion
Chest tightness
Chest pain
Abdomen pain
Insomnia
Night sweats
Loss of Apetite
Loss of Libido
No erection
Very dark urine/piss
Dry Mouth
Constantly thirsty
Dry throat

ascend or die haha :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
UPDATE:

Constant gas (farting)
Vomiting on and off
Nasal congestion
Chest tightness
Chest pain
Abdomen pain
Insomnia
Night sweats
Loss of Apetite
Loss of Libido
No erection
Very dark urine/piss
Dry Mouth
Constantly thirsty
Dry throat

obviously you haven't followed my advice. there were many recommendations for this to not happen lmfao!!!

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
See a doctor, get off of everything and do PCT. Get your hormones checked regularly by an endocrinologist as well.
i wonder what he means by 'this stack' who's stack is he talking about? What has he been taking?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Bewusst and Deleted member 4053
obviously you haven't followed my advice. there were many recommendations for this to not happen lmfao!!!
Was this caused by eating before + taking all SAM-E at once or what?

UPDATE:

Constant gas (farting)
Vomiting on and off
Nasal congestion
Chest tightness
Chest pain
Abdomen pain
Insomnia
Night sweats
Loss of Apetite
Loss of Libido
No erection
Very dark urine/piss
Dry Mouth
Constantly thirsty
Dry throat

bro im legit praying for u rn, plz follow correct dosage and timings, hope u do well brother!

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and BackFromTheMogging
UPDATE:

Constant gas (farting)
Vomiting on and off
Nasal congestion
Chest tightness
Chest pain
Abdomen pain
Insomnia
Night sweats
Loss of Apetite
Loss of Libido
No erection
Very dark urine/piss
Dry Mouth
Constantly thirsty
Dry throat

wtff

all his symptoms legit sound like hepatitis, bet he got used needles from alibaba

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6892
Attention everyone, sam-e and all this methylation stuff is a slow ass process. We need to research more into BMP's like BMP-2 and BMP-7 the makers of the BMP formula: https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/bmp are looking at my research now for a more potent formula for increasing height, their BMP formula brings about osteogenesis mainly instead of chondrogenesis, I need either your help or someone else's help to figure out the pathway and transcriptional factors for BMP-7 to bring chondrogenesis, evomuse (https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/bmp) will make an effective height formula.

In terms of BMP-2 I have figured out how this can revert inactive growth plate back into MSC, we need compounds which upregulate BMP-2 but don't use any smad-dependent pathway and transcriptional factors like cbfa1/runx2 (this is for osteosgenesis), we need chondrogenesis and for that you can target a smad-independent pathway, a possible mechanism for this is activating a SMAD-Indepndent pathway like the MAPK pathway by downregulating FGFR3 and upregulating FGFR2 from BMPR-IA, this is most effective way with BMP-2. But for BMP-7 (since BMP is far better for chondrogenesis) it may be a different pathway or protein component, again we are trying to bring about chondrogenesis, not osteogenesis.

That BMP formula by evomuse is only good for people with active plates who are also taking sam-e and shit for methylation, if u took that formula alone if u had closed/inactive plates you would not grow with it as it induces osteogenesis, not chondrogenesis. Russianstarpeptides has a lot to learn from this because apart from using the right pathway for BMP-7, there are intraarticular injections of it that can immediately help, but what we are looking for a systemic effect, the maker of the BMP formula has confirmed it is possible with the right pathway and transcriptional factors (most likely sox9): http://russianstarpeptides.com/bmp-7-height-formula-to-grow-taller/, I will be emailing Russianstar,alkoclar and the creator of the evomuse bmp formula to find a solution for this and make it into a formula that can upregulate endogenous bmp-7 and bmp-2 and receptors while activating the correct pathway and transcriptional factors. Meanwhile you guys can also help by studying the BMP-7 and exactly which pathway and transcriptional factor is used to bring about chondrogenesis NOT osteogenesis. If BMP-7 is used correctly, height growth will resume at full force regardless of your age

P.S for inhibiting noggin we have meclizine and it also helps with one part of activating MAPK, FGFR3 downregulation

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcel2002, Alexanderr, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
Hey @Strike_Poseidon appreciate you spreading your knowledge here. There was heightmaxxing stuff on the old lookism but it wasn't very advanced and I was too high inhib + poor to go through with it. There's a lot of conflicting advice out there about how to go about this so I was hoping you could give me your feedback on this protocol (listed below). I'm 19 and haven't grown in at least 2 years idk if my plates are open but I'd like to at least get some frame (clavicle) growth.

Here's what I'm thinking of doing:

2000mcg CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday Wednesday Saturday (6000mcg – 6mg total per week)

25mg MK-677 before bed every day

200mcg HUPERZINE A taken 3x per day (600mcg total) to suppress somatostatin

This part of the protocol above comes from: https://moreplatesmoredates.com/replicate-high-dose-pharma-grade-gh/ where he says "With this protocol, you can reach an IGF-1 level of about 500ng/mL. This is formidable to a very fair dose of pharma grade GH".

Niacin: 1000 mg Morning/Evening (2000 mg total). I already have this so I figured I'd use it.

Glucosamine Sulfate (1500 mg) + Chondroitin Sulfate (1200 mg) + MSM (1000 mg) supplement which comes together in tablet form.
Will take with Food. Also apparently MSM needs vitamin c to work so I'll supplement that separately.

SAM-e Enteric Coated 400 mg

Daily high quality multivitamin

Melatonin: 5 mg at night to help with sleep and block some estrogen.

What are your thoughts on this protocol? Is it enough to work or what else is needed? The three other things I saw were Si Wu Tang, Folic Acid, and "BMP". Is any of that worth it for my stack and what does it do? I'm running on limited funds here and don't like injecting so is there anything cheap that can be taken orally I should add? How long would it take to start seeing results? Thanks again

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
Hey @Strike_Poseidon appreciate you spreading your knowledge here. There was heightmaxxing stuff on the old lookism but it wasn't very advanced and I was too high inhib + poor to go through with it. There's a lot of conflicting advice out there about how to go about this so I was hoping you could give me your feedback on this protocol (listed below). I'm 19 and haven't grown in at least 2 years idk if my plates are open but I'd like to at least get some frame (clavicle) growth.

2000mcg CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday Wednesday Saturday (6000mcg – 6mg total per week)

This part of the protocol above comes from: https://moreplatesmoredates.com/replicate-high-dose-pharma-grade-gh/ where he says "With this protocol, you can reach an IGF-1 level of about 500ng/mL. This is formidable to a very fair dose of pharma grade GH".

Niacin: 1000 mg Morning/Evening (2000 mg total). I already have this so I figured I'd use it.

Glucosamine Sulfate (1500 mg) + Chondroitin Sulfate (1200 mg) + MSM (1000 mg) supplement which comes together in tablet form.
Will take with Food. Also apparently MSM needs vitamin c to work so I'll supplement that separately.

What are your thoughts on this protocol? Is it enough to work or what else is needed? The three other things I saw were Si Wu Tang, Folic Acid, and "BMP". Is any of that worth it for my stack and what does it do? I'm running on limited funds here and don't like injecting so is there anything cheap that can be taken orally I should add? How long would it take to start seeing results? Thanks again
Ngl this is mostly a cope stack

• +1
Reactions: rax1337, randomguy1235 and Deleted member 4946

Strike doesnt believe increasing hgh unless you are deficient

Ngl this is mostly a cope stack
Appreciate the feedback, but as opposed to what? Adding in Hexarelin? That's the only thing I know of that woud actually make a big difference here. The niacin and stuff is cope yeah, but the cjc plus mk-677 is a legit combo to increase baseline gh and igf-1 levels significantly. Sure you could add in ipamorelin but hex seems to be better. The only other big thing would be an aromatase inhibitor but there was a thread I read with a guy who fucked himself up going down that road so it doesn't seem like a good idea. My stack is unlikely to cause any dangerous sides.

Everyone here seems to advocate different things here so I'm unsure what the gold standard is supposed to be. Clavicles don't fuse until mid twenties so I can't see why a good protocol couldn't get you at least frame growth over a long period of time and any height is a bonus.

Strike doesnt believe increasing hgh unless you are deficient

Good to know, thanks. What exactly is it that he advocates? I read through some of his comments but they're somewhat scattered and unorganized. If that's true then he is diverging from the majority of the stuff on heightmaxxing written on the forum right? It seems to have to do with Sam-e and methlylation yes? What's the issue with mercury exactly?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
Appreciate the feedback, but as opposed to what? Adding in Hexarelin? That's the only thing I know of that woud actually make a big difference here. The niacin and stuff is cope yeah, but the cjc plus mk-677 is a legit combo to increase baseline gh and igf-1 levels significantly. Sure you could add in ipamorelin but hex seems to be better. The only other big thing would be an aromatase inhibitor but there was a thread I read with a guy who fucked himself up going down that road so it doesn't seem like a good idea. My stack is unlikely to cause any dangerous

You didn’t add in hexarelin it was already in strikes stack. Also where did you read bout the guy who fucked himself up with Als cause Im on it rn?

You didn’t add in hexarelin it was already in strikes stack. Also where did you read bout the guy who fucked himself up with Als cause Im on it rn?
my stack consists of DNA methylation to reverse senesencse and slow biological aging, BMP's as they have been shown to make adults grow more than 4 inches but we need to work on their chondrogenesis pathway, also pi3k pathway since it highly anabolic towards long bone growth and even give adults (without reversing senescence with methylation of course) 1-2 inches, all in all this stack is the most potent one, however it is a slow working but consistent stack, unlike your typical HGH stacks where you quickly gain an inch or so in like a month and then never grow after that

• JFL
Reactions: CopingHard
Kinda found this post somewhere and didn't see someone mention this over here so yeah hopefully helps I guess?

There was a Brazillian Guy who I found back in the day, who says to take daily Letrozole 2.5g, Strontium ranelate 10g, Doxycycline 200mg and 0 Calcium for a year; and another year take Letrozole 2.5g, Doxycycline 200mg, HGH, Meclozine, Lead acetate and 0 Calcium. Afters those 2 year you take Letrozole and start consuming Calcium afterwards.
He was like the Growth plates wouldn't close that way or something in those sorts.
I won't lie my IQ ain't 130 and I sure as hell don't understand much about these sources but think you'd like to have a view at this.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2213671114001994
https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/jphs1951/26/6/26_6_675/_article

Also what'd you suggest to the people who have been taking Aromatase Inhibitors trying to keep their plates open as doing that and pumping HGH was mostly the common cope for heightmaxxers.

Last edited:
UPDATE:

Constant gas (farting)
Vomiting on and off
Nasal congestion
Chest tightness
Chest pain
Abdomen pain
Insomnia
Night sweats
Loss of Apetite
Loss of Libido
No erection
Very dark urine/piss
Dry Mouth
Constantly thirsty
Dry throat

Have not had any of those side effects personally except for Insomnia which I've been managing decently.

Any height growth?
Yes, at least 4 cm over the past 5 weeks. Unfortunately though my nose has gotten more bulbous and bony (as expected, but important to note). I was getting a rhino post-surgeries anyways but if your nose is good it's something worth considering

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcel2002, AscendingHero, Cope and 3 others
Yes, at least 4 cm over the past 5 weeks. Unfortunately though my nose has gotten more bulbous and bony (as expected, but important to note). I was getting a rhino post-surgeries anyways but if your nose is good it's something worth considering

What exactly are you taking and what is your age? What was your starting height, what age you began and where are you now?

What exactly are you taking and what is your age? What was your starting height, what age you began and where are you now?
25 y/o, haven't grown since 19. Started 177 cm (so basically 5'10) and am now 182 cm from rough self-measuring estimates. For a FACT I've grown considerably, exact number is debatable. Been taking Strike's full stack, only negative is that my nose is more bulbous and bony

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcel2002, Birdcell, AscendingHero and 8 others
25 y/o, haven't grown since 19. Started 177 cm (so basically 5'10) and am now 182 cm from rough self-measuring estimates. For a FACT I've grown considerably, exact number is debatable. Been taking Strike's full stack, only negative is that my nose is more bulbous and bony
wtf , can I pm you?

wtf , can I pm you?
Sure but it'd be better to PM @Strike_Poseidon since he's the one who came up with the stack and is infinitely more knowledgeable about heightmaxing. Also check on page 12 and beyond in this thread for most of Strike's information on his stack

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973 and Tom2004
@Strike_Poseidon , have you seen this? sound like the results are coming in. anxious to start taking it :)))

• +1
Reactions: Atem Rah
OMG. GIGA LIFEFUEL

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcel2002, AscendingHero, Ahnafdaniel and 1 other person
Sure but it'd be better to PM @Strike_Poseidon since he's the one who came up with the stack and is infinitely more knowledgeable about heightmaxing. Also check on page 12 and beyond in this thread for most of Strike's information on his stack
you sure your nose is being affected by the stack?

I could imagine older people taking this stack seeing effects like this

you sure your nose is being affected by the stack?

I could imagine older people taking this stack seeing effects like this
100% bro, my nose is definitely more fleshy and bulbous + my nose bridge more prominent. It makes sense why but it's an unfortunate side effect. Guess that's just the price of progress

Edit: Not saying it's horrible or excessive, but you'll definitely notice it on yourselves guys. Just a fair warning

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
UPDATE:

Constant gas (farting)
Vomiting on and off
Nasal congestion
Chest tightness
Chest pain
Abdomen pain
Insomnia
Night sweats
Loss of Apetite
Loss of Libido
No erection
Very dark urine/piss
Dry Mouth
Constantly thirsty
Dry throat

Get off all of the crap you're taking, all the stuff that that fucking moron strike suggests you take is bullshit. If you're taking growth hormone then you're probably experiencing pre-diabetes.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
, I will be emailing Russianstar,alkoclar and the creator of the evomuse bmp formula to find a solution for this and make it into a formula that can upregulate endogenous bmp-7 and bmp-2 and receptors while activating the correct pathway and transcriptional factor
holy shit you're comical. Russianstar is a literal scam, we discovered this back on fucking lookism.net. Same with alkoclar and any other larping 'heightmaxxer' you obsess over.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: oldcel2002 and AscendingHero
Get off all of the crap you're taking, all the stuff that that fucking moron strike suggests you take is bullshit. If you're taking growth hormone then you're probably experiencing pre-diabetes.
What’s the scientific reasoning behind why strikes stack sucks, other than the fact it’ll give you cancer?

holy shit you're comical. Russianstar is a literal scam, we discovered this back on fucking lookism.net. Same with alkoclar and any other larping 'heightmaxxer' you obsess over.
no they are not, unlike YOU alkoclar has been able to post his patent content on an actual university database like harvard university AND ALSO UNLIKE THE FAILURE YOU ARE he has received an award from the Turkish president as well so shut the fuck up. As for Russian Star YOU HAVE NO PROOF that is a scam, you all go to him to buy DHT gel but then when it comes to this you immediately accuse him of being scam when there are TONS of reviews of it being legit, and any knowledgable biochemist can confirm, except the retarded coper Dyortoic2 calls him a scam when he recommends his DHT cream, fucking hypocrisy at it's finest

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
@Strike_Poseidon , have you seen this? sound like the results are coming in. anxious to start taking it :)))
I wasn't bluffing, my only concern is how quickly the results would be coming, not IF results would come

TONS of reviews of it being legit
Yeah, reviews on the fucking website...
are you that retarded? the reviews mean jack shit, they're definitely fabricated. Everyone know's russianstar is a scammer, move on faggot.

Yeah, reviews on the fucking website...
are you that retarded? the reviews mean jack shit, they're definitely fabricated. Everyone know's russianstar is a scammer, move on faggot.
provide evidence faggot, where else do you expect reviews? You also have no evidence once again they are fabricated, again you are just some dumbass here to antagonise people, he is selling a legitimate formula for a high price as expected and his products are legitimate, provide evidence that Russianstar is scamming on ANY of his products then. Their support team also responds fast and on here: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/russianstarpeptides.com. Wow all reviews proving legitimacy vs the word of some retard who injected rat piss of Alibaba and recommended everyone else to follow through, nice work!

provide evidence faggot, where else do you expect reviews? You also have no evidence once again they are fabricated, again you are just some dumbass here to antagonise people, he is selling a legitimate formula for a high price as expected and his products are legitimate, provide evidence that Russianstar is scamming on ANY of his products then.
Prove to me that he isn't. Then we can talk.

UPDATE:

Constant gas (farting)
Vomiting on and off
Nasal congestion
Chest tightness
Chest pain
Abdomen pain
Insomnia
Night sweats
Loss of Apetite
Loss of Libido
No erection
Very dark urine/piss
Dry Mouth
Constantly thirsty
Dry throat

Hope you make it out alive boyo. If not....
giphy.gif

Loads of people I know have bought DHT gel from him, they have found the 12 percent DHT gel is the one that works, russian star has spent 40k on his BMP products but under law he can't disclose exactly how they work but he disclosed the name of the product and the contents in the product and he has good reviews which you 'claim' they are fabricated, not only that if you haven't noticed they are in limited stock, when i checked his site 3 months ago it said 'sold out' now i look again and it says last 3 courses, of course scammers wouldn't be trying to sell 24/7 according to you, but then again you have no evidence and there all all reviews on his site vs YOUR one word, not only that many people on sites like lookism have used that to grow their clavicle and they grew like 2 inches from it

Loads of people I know have bought DHT gel from him, even I will be buying DHT gel from him soon, they have found the 12 percent DHT gel is the one that works, russian star has spent 40k on his BMP products but under law he can't disclose exactly how they work but he disclosed the name of the product and the contents in the product and he has good reviews which you 'claim' they are fabricated, not only that if you haven't noticed they are in limited stock, when i checked his site 3 months ago it said 'sold out' now i look again and it says last 3 courses, of course scammers wouldn't be trying to sell 24/7 according to you, but then again you have no evidence and their all reviews on his site vs YOUR one word, not only that many people on sites like lookism have used that to grow their clavicle 2 inches

Loads of people I know have bought DHT gel from him, they have found the 12 percent DHT gel is the one that works,
that entire sentence is regurgitated from what you've seen on this forum. That was a massive LARP, the 12% doesn't have any DHT in it at all, in saying that, none of the DHT gels actually contain DHT. I bought it to test it out and they don't even come in a gel form, rather little tiny bottles with what seems to be just pure glycol. I know the difference between real dht and fake dht, as I made my own gel prior to buying the Russian star's version and noticed literally nothing whilst using RSP's one.
ot only that if you haven't noticed they are in limited stock, when i checked his site 3 months ago it said 'sold out' now i look again and it says last 3 courses
holy fuck you're a gullible cunt, last time I checked, basically all of the products are sold out, or at least that's what it says. I contacted the dude asking if 12% was still available because on the website it says it wasn't, he replied with "yeah bro, we got chu", who the fuck talks in slang to a customer? Point is, it's a marketing ploy, pulls you into believing that the products sell fast. I can't believe you claim 130IQ, nigga you're aboriginal tier retarded.
ot only that many people on sites like lookism have used that to grow their clavicle and they grew like 2 inches from it
So you're gonna believe the words of mentally unstable incels on lookism.net? Again, you're retarded.
I'm pretty sure I know more about this sort of shit, I've actually invested my money and time, albeit wasted all of it, unlike you, who keeps his shitty chink piss peptides in a cold shoebox.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcel2002, AscendingHero, Alexanderr and 2 others
they have found the 12 percent DHT gel
Also, russianstar has advertised his products all over a popular penis enhancing forum in the past.
he's also made a shit tonne of alternate accounts and larped as customers suggesting that the dht gel made their penis grow, it's all lies.

• Hmm...
Reactions: oldcel2002
that entire sentence is regurgitated from what you've seen on this forum. That was a massive LARP, the 12% doesn't have any DHT in it at all, in saying that, none of the DHT gels actually contain DHT. I bought it to test it out and they don't even come in a gel form, rather little tiny bottles with what seems to be just pure glycol. I know the difference between real dht and fake dht, as I made my own gel prior to buying the Russian star's version and noticed literally nothing whilst using RSP's one.

holy fuck you're a gullible cunt, last time I checked, basically all of the products are sold out, or at least that's what it says. I contacted the dude asking if 12% was still available because on the website it says it wasn't, he replied with "yeah bro, we got chu", who the fuck talks in slang to a customer? Point is, it's a marketing ploy, pulls you into believing that the products sell fast. I can't believe you claim 130IQ, nigga you're aboriginal tier retarded.

So you're gonna believe the words of mentally unstable incels on lookism.net? Again, you're retarded.
I'm pretty sure I know more about this sort of shit, I've actually invested my money and time, albeit wasted all of it, unlike you, who keeps his shitty chink piss peptides in a cold shoebox.
i dont waste my money on any shitty peptides, and so what if he doesn't talk to his customers normally? That doesn't mean he is a scam, that is just how most Russians speak to each other, and no there are TONS of third party reviews of his DHT gel 12 percent being legitimate, and NO I DID ASK HIM ON EMAIL IF HE HAD ANY BMP-7 left to which he responded 'can't you read? we don't have anything yet' proven dumbass yet again!

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Also, russianstar has advertised his products all over a popular penis enhancing forum in the past.
he's also made a shit tonne of alternate accounts and larped as customers suggesting that the dht gel made their penis grow, it's all lies.
yet again, you accusing him of things you HAVE NO EVIDENCE OF, prove he made alternate accounts, go ask whatever forum admin there was about the iP of russianstar and those customers, yet again making unbelievable claims just to hate on some random company for the SOLE purpose of hating on them as for the DHT gel you obviously didn't buy the 12 percent version, and even if it doesn't work on some people it doesn't mean it is fake, in case you haven't noticed there are sometimes responders and non responders to a product, YOUR word versus the TONS of reviews all of the internet and even on credit about his DHT gel, now you clearly couldn't comprehend what I wrote about him not having the BMP formula in stock all the time, i already said you would consider that as part of his scam marketing ploy but again you have NO evidence except an email