O

one job away

Kraken
@germanlooks

not your soy looking models you post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Xangsane, RobticaI and 2 others
Also at all eye color covers. His bone structure is top tier but without his striking eyes he would be nothing impressive

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111, aBetterMii and Heguldus
looks decent

is he well into his 30’s?

• JFL
Reactions: one job away
Masc with pretty eyes, just like Hexum. Exactly how women like em

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Chadrapist, itorroella9 and 3 others
Man that frontal shot that shows his rounded hairline is fucked.
If he had a lower straight hairline he’d be perfect

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Sny, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others
Sure you mog :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
72264661 4484 4F68 84A7 C4FB1EF9FFE5
BD027799 62E6 4C32 9B7D 08C13ABF970D

6 psl vs i’d give him 5.5 maximum his pale skin failos him hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, CristianT, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
everyone knows women don't find 99% of models attractive. the only good ones were chico, cech, gandy dellsola and maher the rest are low appeal

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 14918 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and one job away
everyone knows women don't find 99% of models attractive. the only good ones were chico, cech, gandy dellsola and maher the rest are low appeal
Most people don’t see to understand that here tho and say wow attractive af. Chad this chad that. NO ffs. Soy guys who get no attention in a club

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Deleted member 10615
Skin looks very pale, like a ginger, he's already norwooding, and his face is visibly asymmetric from the front.
XlQ16kVl.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
Most people don’t see to understand that here tho and say wow attractive af. Chad this chad that. NO ffs. Soy guys who get no attention in a club
cavill in that superman movie is probably the highest appeal a man can get also zurzolo that italian guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
@wanttobeattractive did this guy really rate me 4.5psl? 😂😂😂
@one job away bro you have got to be tripping. have you seen his bones and pheno

show him the one with you and your mate having a durry

• +1
The thing is I know him in movement but didn’t want to post this dudes channel here. Don’t want to fill his viewers with nasty hating incels. The assymetry doesn’t matter in motion and this is a random bathroom selfie. Obviously skin is shit and so on.

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9, germanlooks, Gonthar and 1 other person
@one job away bro you have got to be tripping. have you seen his bones and pheno

D12792F3 0FBE 40DD 974B 3E575DD442EE

u love bringing up this pic bro it’s ur fav 😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615

No I’m just not permanently isolated. Triggered would get no attention for his good looks. Cuz he simply isn’t. He isn’t ugly and above average i give him that. But nothing worth noting if he passed me. Like slightly better than the average dude you see.

I give him a 5psl Max. So like 4.5-5

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 14677 and Deleted member 10615
The thing is I know him in movement but didn’t want to post this dudes channel here. Don’t want to fill his viewers with nasty hating incels. The assymetry doesn’t matter in motion and this is a random bathroom selfie. Obviously skin is shit and so on.
what makes the skin shit? no wrinkels and acne

• +1
No I’m just not permanently isolated. Triggered would get no attention for his good looks. Cuz he simply isn’t. He isn’t ugly and above average i give him that. But nothing worth noting if he passed me. Like slightly better than the average dude you see.

i don't get it. look at his jaw and chin. his eye area and pheno is good aswell. the only thing about him that isn't good would be the philtrum but even then men can get away with a longer philtrum since its higher perental t

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 14677
i don't get it. look at his jaw and chin. his eye area and pheno is good aswell. the only thing about him that isn't good would be the philtrum but even then men can get away with a longer philtrum since its higher perental t
You don’t have to get it. I don’t rate by picking individually features cuz that’s just dumb. You either see someone as good looking to not. It’s a visceral feeling. And triggered is just not worth noting for my brain and doesn’t trigger anything in my brain. I just notice he isn’t ugly and a bit above average.

do 5psl people get these messages?

B2C8E19A 62DB 4F17 A71A C1E456D26126

keep coping saying i don’t get attention

do 5psl people get these messages?

View attachment 1392319

keep coping saying i don’t get attention
You are so far off from knowing what a true chad gets for attention.

this dude i posted was asked if he is a fckboy and sleeps a lot with random woman. His HUMBLE defense was: „I don’t sleep with random woman a lot, I like to atleast know their names“

Nigga you think you can compare ???

I know some more dudes like this. Like getting love letters from woman who never spoke to that chad. I forgot most of the story’s tbh but that’s one I remembered.

not to rub it in bro but..

CA8EF327 7E8D 457C B9E7 8A57177C668C

getting rated an 8.5/10 facially has to be 6-6.5psl minimum @wanttobeattractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
not to rub it in bro but..

View attachment 1392321

getting rated an 8.5/10 facially has to be 6-6.5psl minimum @wanttobeattractive
Nigga get your supportive child army somewhere else and don’t ruin my chad admiration Thread. I’m not a 12 year old impressed by your small child support army

• JFL
Nigga get your supportive child army somewhere else and don’t ruin my chad admiration Thread. I’m not a 12 year old impressed by your small child support army
at least @germanlooks posts guys that mog, i mog this pale loser to suicide

any girl is picking my pheno over his from any age group

Tagging based raters for humblepinions

@Theodore Bagwell
@.👽.

@germanlooks is based cares about psl/aesthatic more than some sex starved inkwells here who are obsessed with sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
@/data/avatars/s/14/14908.jpg?1633966691 @germanlooks

not your soy looking models you post
Yes he looks like he has really high appeal and has a good body as well.
But just because he has higher appeal or looks more appealing than the actor I posted yesterday doesn’t mean that this actor has low appeal or isn’t good looking.
1B8933CF C75A 4F5E AE57 CE3A04272BAB
750B2ED0 9ED4 4534 8BA8 55F0B5CCC3EF

Even prime Jordan Barret has high appeal in comparison to the average man. And this is what counts in the end of the day.
But yes your guy here has really high appeal probably as long as he keeps his hair atleast. His skin failos him tho. He looks better on the selfies where the lighting frauds his skin paleness. And he definitely looks better with stubble. Also haloed by his A10 eye color. With brown eyes he would get mogged hard by the actor even in appeal.

you are coping here.
@triggered easily surpasses 5 PSL. He is not just above average. His coloring and jaw is top tier. And overall his face would stand out in a group of normies. 4.5-5 PSL is just HTN level.
But he is chad if we are honest

• +1
@germanlooks is based cares about psl/aesthatic more than some sex starved inkwells here who are obsessed with sex appeal
Nothing against Forum resident @germanlooks
We just had a argument cuz I say all the guys he posts are invisible to woman and not chads. He said not true. So I showed him a guy who gets the woman attention. No beef

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and germanlooks
Yes he looks like he has really high appeal and has a good body as well.
But just because he has higher appeal or looks more appealing than the actor I posted yesterday doesn’t mean that this actor has low appeal or isn’t good looking.
View attachment 1392327View attachment 1392328
Even prime Jordan Barret has high appeal in comparison to the average man. And this is what counts in the end of the day.
But yes your guy here has really high appeal probably as long as he keeps his hair atleast. His skin failos him tho. He looks better on the selfies where the lighting frauds his skin paleness. And he definitely looks better with stubble. Also haloed by his A10 eye color. With brown eyes he would get mogged hard by the actor even in appeal.

you are coping here.
@triggered easily surpasses 5 PSL. He is not just above average. His coloring and jaw is top tier. And overall his face would stand out in a group of normies. 4.5-5 PSL is just HTN level.
But he is chad if we are honest
I ain’t making this a triggered thread. Idc for this nigga. Believe what you believe

Someone morph him with brown eyes I want to see something

• +1
Someone morph him with brown eyes I want to see something
Exactly what I said. Without the color he isn’t impressive even tho he has top tier bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
High tier chadlite to low tier Chad, which tbh is the range most women find attractive

• +1
High tier chadlite to low tier Chad, which tbh is the range most women find attractive
He is a definite chad to me. One of the best looking dudes I ever saw in my life if I saw him irl

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
bigonial 90 - 100% as wide as bizygo
tall wide chin
wide mouth with normal lips

this is universally sexually attractive, if you don't have these you're not seen as a real man

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
he hsa a big ass forehead + dumbo ears tbqh

retruded zygos/temples, semi long midface. overrating him hard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157