Tinder Medium Ugly Experiment (Vancouver Canada)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 1617, datboijj and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
quality thread OP. some of those girls are very gl.

basically cements the zoomer looks max of perm + high quality skin + fashion maxxed + look friendly and approachable

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, fogdart, Chadeep and 8 others
this guy is far from subhuman, he's about a 6-6.5

No lmfao. He doesn't have naturally curly hair.
Yeah thats what Im saying

People get perms and destroy their hair with it long term when other people naturally have that curly look

2631558 IMG 0331

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1617, noodlelover and Enfant terrible
wtff brb cancelling all my surgeries. get a fresh haircut and some NT clothes:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

imagine this nigga in a 3mil city like mine, would prolly slay

@one job away

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Acnno, fogdart and 7 others
@IPray2JordanBarrett damn I guess I was wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12413
He looks young, dark looks ,and most importantly tall

I definitely can see him doing well with young women even in the usa ,this proves nothing to me.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and Deleted member 1617
Yes this

Htn/chadlite can get women, no shit

Different reality for average men
Medium ugly does better than chad actually
wtff brb cancelling all my surgeries. get a fresh haircut and some NT clothes:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

imagine this nigga in a 3mil city like mine, would prolly slay

@one job away
i m looksmaxxing for myself. Idc if I’m virgin all my life. As Long as I mog

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover and .👽.
How does everyone make professional high class looking pics is what I wanna know,the guy looks like he has money,and so does all the women. My pics look like absolute shit compared to theirs. I notice this is definitely a tinder thing that is common.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
btw i also did a medium ugly experiment and he did way better than the chad tyler maher. this is the guy:forcedsmile:

got like 99+ in a couple hours, but big city
2374580 20190913 030051

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 16215 and 4 others
btw i also did a medium ugly experiment and he did way better than the chad tyler maher. this is the guy:forcedsmile:

got like 99+ in a couple hours, but big city
View attachment 1431042
What age ? And what what ages of girls did he match with ?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
What age ? And what what ages of girls did he match with ?
young girls mostly. i dn remember his age but i prolly set 24. also only this pic and one emoji in the bio:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, noodlelover and Deleted member 7580
There are a few users on the forum preaching about being NT, Fashion Maxxing and especially "Medium Ugly". I wanted to test this out my self and do a Tinder experiment, so I bought Tinder Gold and picked a good example of a Medium Ugly.

Before doing the experiment I even had made a thread on the forum asking for his rating and almost everyone said he was a subhuman.

Here are the pictures I used (in exact order)

View attachment 1430876View attachment 1430877View attachment 1430878View attachment 1430879

For the location, I picked Vancouver, a city with almost 700,0000 population also has a very high Asian population.

I used Tinder gold and started the experiment on a Monday (not the best day) and left the account up for Exactly 13 hours.

Since I had gold, I swiped a lot and let it sit, the matches were coming through and I was getting likes as well.

OVER ALL: Total matches (including likes) were at 150 and had 22 message first.

The messages included simple Hi's, Pick up lines and most girls just straight calling the Fish beautiful and cute.

The quality of the matches was pretty good as well. Aside from a few landwhales, majority were Beckies to High tier Beckies.

Here are some of the "best matches":

View attachment 1430912View attachment 1430915View attachment 1430917View attachment 1430918View attachment 1430919View attachment 1430920View attachment 1430921View attachment 1430923View attachment 1430924View attachment 1430925View attachment 1430926View attachment 1430928

Out of the 22 first messages I only replied to 2. One I was trolling the other match to get sexual.

View attachment 1430939View attachment 1430940

Here is a screen record proof.
View attachment 1430947

@sytyl @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 @Gargantuan @forevergymcelling @CookiesAndCream @gamma @Almighty @ShowerMaxxing @Z3n @AlwaysHaveQuestions @kjsbdfiusdf @randomvanish @Amnesia @Salludon @datboijj @larsanova69 @ShowerMaxxing @Enfant terrible @thickdickdaddy27 @MarkCorrigan @ArvidGustavsson @Beetlejuice @Kingkellz @Alexanderr @tyronelite @OOGABOOGA @CupOfCoffee @Prettyboy @Chadeep
Just fashionmaxx bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Enfant terrible
Yeah thats what Im saying

People get perms and destroy their hair with it long term when other people naturally have that curly look
How do they destroy their hair with it? Seems like gatekeeper propaganda to stop white/latino boys from having perms.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, gamma and Prettyboy
How do they destroy their hair with it? Seems like gatekeeper propaganda to stop white/latino boys from having perms.
It fucks up hair on the long run same as with any other hair modification involving chemicals (bleaching, dyeing etc)

With that said go for it , I already have naturally curly hair if I let it grow out a littlebit so getting aperm doesnt botherme

bumping the truth
just close the website

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16215
Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
just be NT brah

Hair and coloring

@randomvanish on suicide watch yet?

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish and datboijj
The guy is decent-looking, what's the surprise?

Let this be a lesson to you surgerycelling bonecopers who think youll become chad lmao. Youre lightyears away from being even 5psl when recesses bug eye subhumans have better results than all of you will have post surgery. @brbbrah too many people use surgery as a blue pill. Chad even without his bones is on the level of us WITH SURGERY LMAO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, datboijj, Deleted member 16215 and 1 other person
ITS OVER.
BONE LAW DESTROYED

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Let this be a lesson to you surgerycelling bonecopers who think youll become chad lmao. Youre lightyears away from being even 5psl when recesses bug eye subhumans have better results than all of you will have post surgery. @brbbrah too many people use surgery as a blue pill. Chad even without his bones is on the level of us WITH SURGERY LMAO
indeed
jus tjfl at the fags on this thread calling him ugly or i mog
muh bimax

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Tinder in North America is easy mode compared to Europe especially southern europe

Run the same experiment here and I'm sure that he will get 20% of matches

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 16215
CANADA CANADA CANADA CANADA. Canada doesn't count.

He would get 0 matches in the Uk

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Slayerino, fogdart and 4 others
Tinder in North America is easy mode compared to Europe especially southern europe

Run the same experiment here and I'm sure that he will get 20% of matches
In Italy? I’m doing one in London right now will post a thread tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and gamma
Bruh his wrist is like 4.5 inches :hnghn::hnghn:
@TsarTsar444

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and TsarTsar444
indeed
jus tjfl at the fags on this thread calling him ugly or i mog
muh bimax
giga cope he is legit repulsive. with those bug eyes and infant tier jaw he's 5.5/10 MAX

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16215
Would he get more matches than a Chad light with bathroom selfies?

giga cope he is legit repulsive. with those bug eyes and infant tier jaw he's 5.5/10 MAX
People are starting to call him good looking now, when I made a thread asking how he looked most users called him a subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, fogdart, vaninskybird and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 16215
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
What if the ethnic does very good? I don't want you to rope
I want to be blackpilled fr :blackpill:

He's not even so ethnic btw, some southern italians look like this

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 16209, Chadeep and 3 others
If you think you need bones to be attractive itsalready over for u
Low iq take

Bones = masculinity

Ofc you can do good even with weak bones, if compesate with other things
And bones alone aren't enough, need soft features + ratios, harmony + colouring

But a strong jaw/chin are a must for a man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853, vaninskybird, hebbewem and 1 other person
Low iq take

Bones = masculinity

Ofc you can do good even with weak bones, if compesate with other things
And bones alone aren't enough, need soft features + ratios, harmony + colouring

But a strong jaw/chin are a must for a man
Not really. You saw this guy with normie at best bones w bug eyes slay. If he was black he would have 0 smv. If he just went to the gym he would have higher smv than literally every man on this forum who ever had bimax or jaw implants by miles. Its over. Must i link tsh?

Not really. You saw this guy with normie at best bones w bug eyes slay. If he was black he would have 0 smv. If he just went to the gym he would have higher smv than literally every man on this forum who ever had bimax or jaw implants by miles. Its over. Must i link tsh?
Weak logic

He does good but if he had better eyes he would do better

Men with good bones and good bodies are instagram stars and work just with their face

The permpill is the most brutal one.
Literally all you need plus be lean and you will slay as a teen. Blackops2cel ascended with a perm and had matches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725