Tinder Medium Ugly Experiment (Vancouver Canada)

People are starting to call him good looking now, when I made a thread asking how he looked most users called him a subhuman
Good experiment OP. I thought the medium ugly pill was cope till I saw this experiment - I'm a firm believer now. This forum users are always doing mental gymnastics when "an experiment" doesn't fit their blackpill narrative. This dude would have been told he's giga subhuman if he posted here but now see people changing goalposts and calling him "chadlite" JFL. I'm starting to think that looks is not as objective as PSL autism has made us to believe. Post more experiments in different cities OP and tag me

@MakinItHappenReturn rate this dude, Mr. Under-rater lol

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 7580, thegoat and 1 other person
first
that guy is not below average this forum just underrates hard
second
mediun ugly only works for white guys or white/hispanic passing guys like him.

a medium ugly indian, black, or asian with similar quality pics would get 1% of his matches

i experimented with his pics and dude got 37 likes within 5 hours. just have pretty skin and cool hairstyle theory:hnghn:View attachment 1431802
Pretty skin pill destroyed me
Meme Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
How's the London catfish going?

Dude is htn

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Deleted member 7580
What are you guys on about here. Realistically the guy is above average looking with huge appeal to young women because of his pheno and style why is this a surprise