Tinder Medium Ugly Experiment (Vancouver Canada)

Literally all you need plus be lean and you will slay as a teen. Blackops2cel ascended with a perm and had matches
Getting a perm once my hair is long enough in a month so let's see.

Not really. You saw this guy with normie at best bones w bug eyes slay. If he was black he would have 0 smv. If he just went to the gym he would have higher smv than literally every man on this forum who ever had bimax or jaw implants by miles. Its over. Must i link tsh?
wtf is this cope? bones are essential for dimorphism, race is one thing but implying u don't need bones to be attractive is absolute nonsense

This forum is still so bluepilled on lean face game lol. Lean face mogs slightly bloated faces that have better bone structures. When will you all realize this? Twinks with no muscle but lean faces get more pussy than men with more muscle and better structures but slightly less defined faces

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16215
There are a few users on the forum preaching about being NT, Fashion Maxxing and especially "Medium Ugly". I wanted to test this out my self and do a Tinder experiment, so I bought Tinder Gold and picked a good example of a Medium Ugly.

Before doing the experiment I even had made a thread on the forum asking for his rating and almost everyone said he was a subhuman.

Here are the pictures I used (in exact order)

View attachment 1430876View attachment 1430877View attachment 1430878View attachment 1430879

For the location, I picked Vancouver, a city with almost 700,0000 population also has a very high Asian population.

I used Tinder gold and started the experiment on a Monday (not the best day) and left the account up for Exactly 13 hours.

Since I had gold, I swiped a lot and let it sit, the matches were coming through and I was getting likes as well.

OVER ALL: Total matches (including likes) were at 150 and had 22 message first.

The messages included simple Hi's, Pick up lines and most girls just straight calling the Fish beautiful and cute.

The quality of the matches was pretty good as well. Aside from a few landwhales, majority were Beckies to High tier Beckies.

Here are some of the "best matches":

View attachment 1430912View attachment 1430915View attachment 1430917View attachment 1430918View attachment 1430919View attachment 1430920View attachment 1430921View attachment 1430923View attachment 1430924View attachment 1430925View attachment 1430926View attachment 1430928

Out of the 22 first messages I only replied to 2. One I was trolling the other match to get sexual.

View attachment 1430939View attachment 1430940

Here is a screen record proof.
View attachment 1430947

@sytyl @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 @Gargantuan @forevergymcelling @CookiesAndCream @gamma @Almighty @ShowerMaxxing @Z3n @AlwaysHaveQuestions @kjsbdfiusdf @randomvanish @Amnesia @Salludon @datboijj @larsanova69 @ShowerMaxxing @Enfant terrible @thickdickdaddy27 @MarkCorrigan @ArvidGustavsson @Beetlejuice @Kingkellz @Alexanderr @tyronelite @OOGABOOGA @CupOfCoffee @Prettyboy @Chadeep
150 matches in 13 hours? That’s insane amnesia and salludon had far less matches in 24 hours in my experiment on the east coast of Canada

• +1
These are my threads for salludon and amnesia’s experiments. OP are you sure it’s 150 matches in 13hours on a Monday night in Vancouver?

https://looksmax.org/threads/amnesi...chads-only-ethnicels-dont-enter-gtfih.392303/

https://looksmax.org/threads/sallud...-is-now-veteran-difficulty-mode-gtfih.391711/
I’m not lying, I even made a thread asking who I should pick as my medium ugly fish. I gave a lot of updates to @Biggdink in pm. Jfl I gain nothing from doing this rather than spending time and $20 on gold.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and fogdart
I’m not lying, I even made a thread asking who I should pick as my medium ugly fish. I gave a lot of updates to @Biggdink in pm. Jfl I gain nothing from doing this rather than spending time and $20 on gold.
PM @Amnesia and @Salludon for pics to use for an experiment in Vancouver

• +1
C90BA164 2CFD 4A2D B240 7095F286B557

Lol imagine every single dude she friendzoned & crushed on her thinking she’s is pure & angelic.. meanwhile she’s a major sex addict :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, fogdart, vaninskybird and 2 others
I miss Tinder… :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: I’ve been coping with Bumble ever since.

I need to buy a a burner iPhone ASAP @cvzvvc

• +1
Reactions: cvzvvc
PM @Amnesia and @Salludon for pics to use for an experiment in Vancouver
I am currently using the same fish and running it in a hard mode city like London.

So I ran his profile for maybe 2-3 hours and he got 29 likes and 2 matches (31 total). Location was a 700k city in Germany. As far as I could see they were all jbs. This dude is prime jb appeal, but to women over 22 he is almost invisible.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, fogdart, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
So I ran his profile for maybe 2-3 hours and he got 29 likes and 2 matches (31 total). Location was a 700k city in Germany. As far as I could see they were all jbs. This dude is prime jb appeal, but to women over 22 he is almost invisible.
Not bad for only 2-3 hours, did you have gold

Not bad for only 2-3 hours, did you have gold
No gold, and the elo might have been fucked because I last used tinder 2 months ago with the same sim-card. Just shows how perm+babyface works wonders.

• Woah
Lol at people on here that say “Canada is easy mode, Canada is retarded”

thoughts?
@Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 @forevergymcelling @EverythingMattersCel

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, fogdart, Chadeep and 3 others
Lol at people on here that say “Canada is easy mode, Canada is retarded”

thoughts?
@Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 @forevergymcelling @EverythingMattersCel
what are u using for his bio tbh?

Weak logic

He does good but if he had better eyes he would do better

Men with good bones and good bodies are instagram stars and work just with their face
Weak logic. A guy like him w bones would be on god mode. Ig chads are pretty much that. However people here do bone mog him esp plenty who have had surgery and none of them get results like this guy. Pt is that coloring and hair is extremely important, id say its far more important than looking dimorphic af.

You also have to account that young girls under 20 are overrepresentative in tinder compared to women over 20. And ofc young girls crave boneless babyfaces with perm.

What age did you set him as?

Motherfuckers here have no real life experience :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

“Muh you have to look like Maher to get girls”
Muh fashion doesn’t matter”
Would it work for him:

Truecel

i am so confused but have deduced that being NT + having hair is everything...
so many users on l00kism + cuckmaxx MOG him.
i need to learn how to take NT pictures.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. that is an abstract theatrical representation of what i am experiencing currently.

Last edited:
Shows how retarded most on the forum here are and how they know nothing about rl and what actually attracts.

First he isnt ugly his only visible flaw is bug eyes/eye are in general which he hides in most pics pretty good.

2.Skin + Hair = Life

3. He mogs average men easily and has typicial fuckboy/prettyboy appeal+ high quality pics

This forum is indeed retarded and thinks you need to look like super male models to have appeal..
In fact i am sure some girls would even choose him instead of some model looking men
you don't need to be a male model, if that was the case there literally isn't enough male models to go around...

i experimented with his pics and dude got 37 likes within 5 hours. just have pretty skin and cool hairstyle theory:hnghn:
IMG 4978

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 7580, fogdart and 4 others
He’s undefeated
@looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink
i'm traumatized as is by every new pimple i get and this is just gonna take it to a whole new level

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 16215
He’s undefeated
@looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink
@SubhumanCurrycel. You were right all along. It was always about coloring and hair, wasnt it?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
This guy is definitely not ugly and his chin is actually good, a lot of tiktok prettyboys have that chin

• +1
This guy is definitely not ugly and his chin is actually good, a lot of tiktok prettyboys have that chin
agreed. his facial frame is angular and he has a decent lower third. only failure may be his eyes but that might be what attracts jbs because he doesnt look threatening. his small head also makes him look taller/wider than he actually is. i'd say he's at least 4.5 PSL. maybe not quite HTN objectively but definitely higher than normie and may be seen as HTN or higher in the zoomer demographics that he appeals to.

agreed. his facial frame is angular and he has a decent lower third. only failure may be his eyes but that might be what attracts jbs because he doesnt look threatening. his small head also makes him look taller/wider than he actually is. i'd say he's at least 4.5 PSL. maybe not quite HTN objectively but definitely higher than normie and may be seen as HTN or higher in the zoomer demographics that he appeals to.
4EyAW.gif

I used to believe in the non threatening bullshit

Then I made a Maherfish using his most threatening pics, managing to rack up 500+ matches with girls begging him for sex

Jbs, milfs, students, church girls, sporty girls, HQNPs, sluts, geeks, goths, stacies, beckies, everyone

Everyone wanted a piece of Maher. I had all the screenshots on looksim but its gone now

They are desperate for his cock

Chatting to girls while they're at work. They'd go into the work bathroom and finger themselves upon Maher's request. Legit stacies doing this shit, not just your average girl.

Some willing to travel hours to meet him. Offering to pay for ubers so he can get to their houses

Doing disgusting shit on snapchat for him

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 16215 and 5 others
4EyAW.gif

Then I made a Maherfish using his most threatening pics, managing to rack up 500+ matches with girls begging him for sex

Jbs, milfs, students, church girls, sporty girls, HQNPs, sluts, geeks, goths, stacies, beckies, everyone

Everyone wanted a piece of Maher. I had all the screenshots on looksim but its gone now

View attachment 1431962
Fuck it no point in arguing with Cuckmaxxers especially @Biggdink they’re fully bought into the tiktok pill

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and forevergymcelling
Mtv Omg GIF

This bug eyed little twink is ugly as fuck

Never thought he'd do this well

He'd get absolutely nothing in the UK. Switch the location to London

@6ft4
True Genetic worth means little to nothing when your face is in the 4.5-6 range (lookism scale)
In that range all that matters is image (stylemaxxing, trednmaxxing, NT aura and the perceived life you live/can provide)
I want to see Orb's results using bedroom selfies under the exact same circumstances as this experiment (even tho Orb is a 7)

The fact that mega twink got such results pisses me off

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
True Genetic worth means little to nothing when your face is in the 4.5-6 range (lookism scale)
In that range all that matters is image (stylemaxxing, trednmaxxing, NT aura and the perceived life you live/can provide)
I want to see Orb's results using bedroom selfies under the exact same circumstances as this experiment (even tho Orb is a 7)

The fact that mega twink got such results pisses me off
Legit, he doesn't deserve it

Orb is insanely overrated, look at his candid pics. He has extremely low sex apeal

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
@SubhumanCurrycel. You were right all along. It was always about coloring and hair, wasnt it?
They hated me because I spoke the truth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Blackgymmax
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7580, Chadeep and 1 other person
Women value fashion way more than we think. Even on a guy. I moved to a bigger city and in the mall all the chicks run arount with their gucci shoes and hold their louis vuitton bags (or whatever this expensive brand is called). Is it like that in the states as well or only in Europe?

Has anyone here tried a tinder experiment with a rich looking normie guy? Photos in a expensive car, expensive clothes, watch and so on?
I think if he has normie bones, a good haircut and high quality pics he will probably slay.

I think this is why this guy does so well. He has good pics, good fashion, looks kinda wealthy and extremely NT. He sells this gay tik toker lifestyle very well with his pics.
Give him a normal haircut and take away his fashion + worse quality pics and he will get only landwhales. I am sure.
Because no way he is HTN, he is lower with those subhuman eyes.

TLDR: I think we underestimated the importance of picture quality and fashion. Only chad can get away with bathroom selfies.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and pancakemouse
Bluepills

• +1
Reactions: Raxflex
TBH since I make quite good money right now, I consider just buying gucci clothes, a little bit of jewerly and try making a tinder experiment. I was rated normie-HTN range here.

Back in Germany I got mostly landwhales on tinder, but this experiment showed me why. I had garbage pictures compared to this guy, even though my bones are better than his.

4EyAW.gif

View attachment 1431962

Chatting to girls while they're at work. They'd go into the work bathroom and finger themselves upon Maher's request. Legit stacies doing this shit, not just your average girl.

Some willing to travel hours to meet him. Offering to pay for ubers so he can get to their houses

Doing disgusting shit on snapchat for him
Reaction GIF
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

What makes Maher so special? You need to commission a report on his face

Youre ugly w shit coloring and bad hair. Stop bone coping and accept that its over
TBH since I make quite good money right now, I consider just buying gucci clothes, a little bit of jewerly and try making a tinder experiment. I was rated normie-HTN range here.

Back in Germany I got mostly landwhales on tinder, but this experiment showed me why. I had garbage pictures compared to this guy, even though my bones are better than his.

Women value fashion way more than we think. Even on a guy. I moved to a bigger city and in the mall all the chicks run arount with their gucci shoes and hold their louis vuitton bags (or whatever this expensive brand is called). Is it like that in the states as well or only in Europe?

Has anyone here tried a tinder experiment with a rich looking normie guy? Photos in a expensive car, expensive clothes, watch and so on?
I think if he has normie bones, a good haircut and high quality pics he will probably slay.

I think this is why this guy does so well. He has good pics, good fashion, looks kinda wealthy and extremely NT. He sells this gay tik toker lifestyle very well with his pics.
Give him a normal haircut and take away his fashion + worse quality pics and he will get only landwhales. I am sure.
Because no way he is HTN, he is lower with those subhuman eyes.

TLDR: I think we underestimated the importance of picture quality and fashion. Only chad can get away with bathroom selfies.
Clear skin makes or breaks