IMG_4143.jpeg
    388.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, 97baHater and aesthetic beauty
I'd say u already are mtn

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and smallman
Wear contacts

you are high mtn, but why the fuck are u saying shit about my eyes when u have same type of eyes like me, fucking rice picker

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy
you are high mtn, but why the fuck are u saying shit about my eyes when u have same type of eyes like me, fucking rice picker
retard i’m actually asian ur fucking finnish of course i have chink eyes

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, <6PSLcel, PseduoAryan and 1 other person
retard i’m actually asian ur fucking finnish of course i have chink eyes
So, Why they are attractive on chinese ppl but not on me, also, dont call me a retard i own you and are 10x stronger than you fucking chink u look like a stick

• JFL
Reactions: keyko
So, Why they are attractive on chinese ppl but not on me, also, dont call me a retard i own you and are 10x stronger than you fucking chink u look like a stick
bro shut the fuck up 💀 ur probably like 5,9 even though your finnish and ur frame looks shit from your upper half so shhhh and they’re attractive on chinese people cus it’s an ethnic trait you shithead

@Salted_Salty 😂

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and TheLooxMaxingKing
Bro he doesn’t have the same eyes, you have like a birth defect he has hooded? Look at the spacing xd

• +1
Reactions: keyko and TheLooxMaxingKing
bro shut the fuck up 💀 ur probably like 5,9 even though your finnish and ur frame looks shit from your upper half so shhhh and they’re attractive on chinese people cus it’s an ethnic trait you shithead

@Salted_Salty 😂
Fuck you, i promise im in good shape but im gymcel, im like 5"8😂😔, Do you get some type of enjoyement from making fun of subhuman whos trying to better himself, and ascend to chad, but yes ngl u are hot and i would rape you but what the fuck can i do to my eyes, they are fucking BRUTAL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Salted_Salty
Fuck you, i promise im in good shape but im gymcel, im like 5"8😂😔, Do you get some type of enjoyement from making fun of subhuman whos trying to better himself, and ascend to chad, but yes ngl u are hot and i would rape you but what the fuck can i do to my eyes, they are fucking BRUTAL.
no amount of gym to make up for the face boyo maybe if you were 6,3 and no i don’t get enjoyment out of it 😊

Bro he doesn’t have the same eyes, you have like a birth defect he has hooded?
dude fix everything BUT your eyes, and then your answer would like reveal itself

You are a MTN but with a peanut skull

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
no amount of gym to make up for the face boyo maybe if you were 6,3 and no i don’t get enjoyment out of it 😊
bro fuck you man, u ruined my day

Bro he doesn’t have the same eyes, you have like a birth defect he has hooded?

dude fix everything BUT your eyes, and then your answer would like reveal itself
wdym?

earcel

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wackedchives and TheLooxMaxingKing
sorry boyo you deserved ut
understood, atleast give me tips to ascend from this brutal subhuman life, i havent felt
happines in months and im only 15.

• +1
Max out everything that you KNOW how to- aka skin, hair, fashion, etc, then you will see how your eyes SHOULD look and then it’s easy to fix
bro, its not so fucking easy to max out these things.

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty
Gook eyes are truly horrible. Really unfair tbh.
Your ozher features are above average.

And foids get away with and white men fall for it and ruin their bloodline.

Couldn't be me.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and TheLooxMaxingKing
Max out everything that you KNOW how to- aka skin, hair, fashion, etc, then you will see how your eyes SHOULD look and then it’s easy to fix
example: my hair is long because my ears are different shapes so its absolutely fucking brutal, my style is good, i have a pretty good skincare routine...

bro, its not so fucking easy to max out these things.
not easy to max out fashion and hair and skin are you crazy they’re like the 3 easiest to max out unless you have a condition

example: my hair is long because my ears are different shapes so its absolutely fucking brutal, my style is good, i have a pretty good skincare routine...
Example, my ears too, dude if you really struggle hard just find someone with similar problems and copy their ascension, I have a modcut for example, it’s shaggy and girls like it - covers my ears

• +1
not easy to max out fashion and hair and skin are you crazy they’re like the 3 easiest to max out unless you have a condition
read my earlier comment

Example, my ears too, dude if you really struggle hard just find someone with similar problems and copy their ascension, I have a modcut for example, it’s shaggy and girls like it - covers my ears
bro u are smart man, wow.

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty
but i will ear surgery soon tho.

Gook eyes are truly horrible. Really unfair tbh.
Your ozher features are above average.

And foids get away with and white men fall for it and ruin their bloodline.

Couldn't be me.
what?

• JFL
This is stupid btw - what’s the point lol
exactly no girl gives a shit about ears unless they are extremely noticeably bad and bring down your appearance

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and Salted_Salty
This is stupid btw - what’s the point lol
they are different size, looks gook asfuck, gonna surgery to get them symmetrical, then change to a fresh haircut and try out new styles.

exactly no girl gives a shit about ears unless they are extremely noticeably bad and bring down your appearance
Bump + your literally risking your health for like a minor thing lol

• +1
Reactions: keyko
they are different size, looks gook asfuck, gonna surgery to get them symmetrical, then change to a fresh haircut and try out new styles.
Bro click on my profile, you can’t tell my ears are diff angles

• +1