What can i improve to reach High MTN

Gook eyes are truly horrible. Really unfair tbh.
Your ozher features are above average.

And foids get away with and white men fall for it and ruin their bloodline.

Couldn't be me.
are you talking about OP or the finnish guy

Attachments

• IMG_0872.png
    IMG_0872.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
See? Left is bigger and pulling out more than right one, absolutely brutal..

if your getting surgery at least make them worthwhile 💀 no point risking your health for something so insignificant @Salted_Salty

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty and TheLooxMaxingKing
why the fuck are you getting ear surgery when they’re not subhuman
they are, left one is alot bigger and its noticeable, fucking brutalman, looks unsummetricalnas fuck

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
if your getting surgery at least make them worthwhile 💀 no point risking your health for something so insignificant @Salted_Salty
you really dont understand what it looks like irl

they are, left one is alot bigger and its noticeable, fucking brutalman, looks unsummetricalnas fuck
Dude relax, take a break, health > looks, Imahine you get an ear infection mid surgeory and you lose your whole ear; which is worse

• +1
Reactions: keyko and TheLooxMaxingKing
Dude relax, take a break, health > looks, Imahine you get an ear infection mid surgeory and you lose your whole ear; which is worse
i dont care anymore, then im just gonna rope?

also, where can i find your threads about ascending those things you said earlier,

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty
why, its only important thing that matters anymore in this fucking shitty world.
This is why your losing at life lol, this black pill mentality that holds you back from enjoying the wonders of your god given life

• +1
yeah sam just finish puberty than decide 💀 have you seen what i looked like only a year ago
who the fuck is sam, ok idc, we will see if i ascend after puberty, but how to get rid off this horrible puffy face

This is why your losing at life lol, this black pill mentality that holds you back from enjoying the wonders of your god given life
bp ruined my life man, im brainwashed

who the fuck is sam, ok idc, we will see if i ascend after puberty, but how to get rid off this horrible puffy face
go on accutane but you probably won’t be prescribed tha as you don’t have acne so get like tretonoin and see how it goes

• +1
Health max, eat less sugar and sodium, drink a lot of milk, eat red meats, lots of water, time outside, play sports, volunteer, study, LIVE

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and TheLooxMaxingKing
are you talking about OP or the finnish guy
You but I didn't mean to be rude. It's just unfortunate.

You look great otherwise, just go for asian girls is my advice.

Also you look looksmaxxed, hair, skin and leanness are there. You just need to find a girl that is into asians and you are set.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Salted_Salty
Work out, pretty much. You just look a bit frail.

• +1
Work out, pretty much. You just look a bit frail.
yeah i need to bulk but it is IMPOSSIBLE for me at my height and no matter how much i eat i don’t gain weight

• +1
Health max, eat less sugar and sodium, drink a lot of milk, eat red meats, lots of water, time outside, play sports, volunteer, study, LIVE
im doin all of these except those last ones they do nothing, still im bloated as fuck

go on accutane but you probably won’t be prescribed tha as you don’t have acne so get like tretonoin and see how it goes
it will not debloat me bruh

im doin all of these except those last ones they do nothing, still im bloated as fuck
if your going through puberty of course your hormones are gonna be making your skin and other things look like shit while they balance out my nose should be getting thinner again after puberty as it is bloated rn

• +1
retard go outside and interact with people and most of the time they won’t just treat you like nothing
bro u dont know whats it like being sub5

if your going through puberty of course your hormones are gonna be making your skin and other things look like shit while they balance out my nose should be getting thinner again after puberty as it is bloated rn
ok

i used to be sub 5 and i still had female friends
yea well its just cope then, females never get attracted if ur not atleast htn and 6"0+