What can i improve to reach High MTN

yea well its just cope then, females never get attracted if ur not atleast htn and 6"0+
my friend is 5,8 and he’s in a 1 year relationship i think ur being a bit brainwashed d

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
my friend is 5,8 and he’s in a 1 year relationship i think ur being a bit brainwashed d
well someday the hoe is gonna cheat with a real chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and keyko
ur delusional , maybe she will but it don’t seem like it
Ok thanks g for fucking bullying me, this is brutal, is it because im uglier than you guys?

Ok thanks g for fucking bullying me, this is brutal, is it because im uglier than you guys?
your claiming a long-ish term relationship will fail because the girl willingly wants to get fucked by a chad

• +1
Dude this isn’t even a looks thing, you have a sub 60 IQ, for one second do you stop to read the messages or where you dropped as a baby too; pause and read - process the Information and then reply

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and keyko
Dude this isn’t even a looks thing, you have a sub 60 IQ, for one second do you stop to read the messages or where you dropped as a baby too; pause and read - process the Information and then reply
bro that went over the line, chill the fuck out

give tips n not just insults please 🙏
Damn good jawline, ur maxilla is quite below avg tho you’d need whatever surgery sorts that out, still better than the average hook’s maxilla tho

• +1
Reactions: tre and TheLooxMaxingKing
just looked ur threads, u really made a pretty good ascension, but u still have alot to improve

Zygos and cheekbones also a bit weak but not terrible, ramus could be a bit taller, these are all observations as for if they can all be sorted out and in a way that doesn’t make you look worse idrk

Damn good jawline, ur maxilla is quite below avg tho you’d need whatever surgery sorts that out, still better than the average hook’s maxilla tho
gooks maxilla did you mean?

Zygos and cheekbones also a bit weak but not terrible, ramus could be a bit taller, these are all observations as for if they can all be sorted out and in a way that doesn’t make you look worse idrk
can’t lie i think most are my flaws are just ethnic things

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
gooks maxilla did you mean?
Nah I meant u have good jawline but weak maxilla albeit it’s still better than the average asians maxilla (because they are known to have very weak ones)

• +1
my jawline could be better if my chin was projected d

Wait until you are older to get a rating

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty and keyko
Nah I meant u have good jawline but weak maxilla albeit it’s still better than the average asians maxilla (because they are known to have very weak ones)
yes my maxilla
is extremely flat it’s quite unlucky but my nose from the side i don’t think is too bad considering this

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
give tips n not just insults please 🙏
Otoplasty. Chin implant. Wait till you finish puberty your face could look considerably different.

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty
then be a bit more NT and reply accordingly to the information we have given you
Ok, So what should i start with first?

Otoplasty. Chin implant. Wait till you finish puberty your face could look considerably different.
yes i’m hoping so i don’t think i will go through with chin surgery though as for something which isn’t an extreme falio i don’t think it is worth the health risk complications

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Stupid fucking subhuman.
restart with questions @Salted_Salty

• +1
Reactions: keyko
restart with questions @Salted_Salty[/USER
[/QUOTE]
i have to sleep, alarm in 6h, FUCK, Pls talk with me tomorrow, i would like to get more knowledge.

ok come back tommrow then

Grow out sides more and if u r low inhib enough diy chin filler
the thing is if i grow out my hair it’s such high maintenance and i can’t be bothered

@<6PSLcel coukd orthodontics help my
maxilla i currently have and expander and elastic bands right now

the thing is if i grow out my hair it’s such high maintenance and i can’t be bothered
Holy shit if you can’t even take care of your hair than don’t ask what you can do to improve

Holy shit if you can’t even take care of your hair than don’t ask what you can do to improve
nah it’s just i have a perm so if i grow out my sides it will look extremely weird