• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Beastchodecode and 29 others
6ED6C085 C775 42EC 8286 A3162666C15E

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: WanderingBurro, poopoohead, normie_joe and 17 others
He looks like dogshit. Just look at him in The Wire (he plays Wallace) - he’s genetic shit.
If his chin wasn’t so recessed and his lips so protruded he’d look normal. It’s all media hype, as with most nigs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Allan Jhonny, Chadethnic101, Heinrich Schmidt and 5 others
Statusmaxxed + most black have recessed chins

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, PrinceofDarkness, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 4 others
black people limit is so low i swear they dont even need hair

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 18244, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 3 others
BODY HALO HOW OFTEN DO I HAVE TO SAY

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
Didn't realised that Stephen Tobolowsky looked like that. I think he is young in that avi..
This is him now..
Images 93

I wonder he is hiding his nw7 with that hat🤔

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted
Body halo? idk

It clearly is BBC halo and body halo. His face looks extremely feminine: High set eyebrows, puppy eyes, weak browridge, weak chin.

Attachments

• 7A41EA3E-993B-498A-9C9B-03BFDB741020.jpeg
    7A41EA3E-993B-498A-9C9B-03BFDB741020.jpeg
    61.1 KB · Views: 237
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, MistaQlon, Warlow and 6 others
Harmony

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
Only looks good in motion. Other pics he looks like a nigger chipmunk.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Deleted member 21550
My chin looks like his on profile, over... but i have a better jaw/ramus
He looks like dogshit. Just look at him in The Wire (he plays Wallace) - he’s genetic shit.
If his chin wasn’t so recessed and his lips so protruded he’d look normal. It’s all media hype, as with most nigs

psl wise that chin kills him, but he's not ugly

Mysterious harmony. A tinder experiment was done without girls knowing his status and he did very well.

• Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish
Mysterious harmony. A tinder experiment was done without girls knowing his status and he did very well.
How would girls not know his status? He’s famous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21550
It's all about harmony, you can have the shittiest chin but at the end of the day harmony saves your ass, I agree from the side profile he looks like a fucking fish but his front is actually not that bad

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Keep in mind most people don't look out for certain features that we on this site do. There have been a lot of people I thought were attractive prior to finding out about this site and looksmaxxing, but afterwards I found to be ugly. I also noticed a lot of people have horrible chins after this site, but I never noticed it before. People generally don't even know what a recessed chin looks like. To most girls Michael B jordan is just an attractive guy. But since he's an a-list actor, that halos him to the nth degree. At that level of status and celebrity, you just have to be average to essentially be considered a sex symbol

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Frankiks2, Nautica and 4 others
You incels are legit delusional he is a stereotypical college athlete slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Frank Jack, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and Sikkunt23
I'm not good at analyzing black men's faces and it seems no one in the forum is

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
  • +1
Reactions: Soomif999 and Deleted member 2205

Body halo is everything

• Hmm...
Reactions: Adonis007 and MistaQlon
Subhuman piece of shit

A 747 would have plenty of extra room to land on his midface

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 18244 and Sikkunt23
IDK tbh, a lot hype him up for some reason. Aren't they still considering to make him Superman instead of Cavil? JFL

insane harmony + charisma + looks good in motion + teeth/smile + standard is lower to be gl as a bbc
+ body halo

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and AscendingHero
He was great as killmonger but he is ugly as hell

insane harmony + charisma + looks good in motion + teeth/smile + standard is lower to be gl as a bbc
+ body halo
Where is the insane harmony jfl . His proportions and ratios suck .

• +1
Reactions: Soomif999 and AscendingHero
Where is the insane harmony jfl . His proportions and ratios suck .
muh proportions and muh ratios. his features work very well together and he has a very aesthetically pleasing face etc.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and AscendingHero
muh proportions and muh ratios. his features work very well together and he has a very aesthetically pleasing face etc.
No he's ugly as shit lmao

• +1
Reactions: Soomif999 and AscendingHero
Obviously status plays a big role. But he has the body, white teeth, clear skin, decent voice. Thoughts ? @kinglellz

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
he looks good in motion despite looking disgusting in pics. i cope thinking my case is similar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
Obviously status plays a big role. But he has the body, white teeth, clear skin, decent voice. Thoughts ? @kinglellz
@Kingkellz thoughts?

Well this is what I have to say: He has the status, body, white teeth, clear skin, etc, (with the bolded all very important as a black) not to mention good hair and charisma. Also if you're decent looking, it's easy to become a sex symbol in hollywood. Also he has the height. He might not have the best proportions and ratios but his feautures decently work together. And he has a decent voice and looks ok in motion. Also I think in terms of PSL the standard is lower as a black and things like teeth and body matter more i think.

Imo his appeal comes down to

Status - Body- Grooming (Teeth, Skin, Waves/Low cut fade, etcz)

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
A recessed chin and jaw can be saved by big lips. This is because typically those who have a recessed chin and jaw have a less portruding and more hidden lower lip. People have these correlations stored in their memory, and so by having a big lower lip people will use those correlations to predict your chin and jaw are not recessed. This is how our brain predicts the future of objects: by checking what similar memories are correlated with.

Though his face shares attributes correlated to females (this is what we mean when we say he looks feminine facially), this femininity is negated by the masculinity correlated with black people, which is partially reinforced by Hollywood.

He has a beautiful body from what I've heard, which tells us why a Tinder profile with his photos is successful. Body matters as much, if not more than, face on Tinder, due to it being a hookup app with people who want to experiment.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007