What makes Michael B. Jordan attractive

He has nothing good about his face, his face is not at all harmonious, and he even has a haircut that makes his face rounder, it's all the media attention he receives, nothing more.
But 50% women will still pick him over Tyrone picture, without status. Why? He has high trust face, I can trust him to protect my family and not cheat, whilst still being attractive. Women also have desire for high trust faces, especially in Modern society. But he has "beautiful" eyes. Overall harmonious. One again, you have no idea about female gaze.

But 50% women will still pick him over Tyrone picture, without status. Why? He has high trust face, I can trust him to protect my family and not cheat, whilst still being attractive. Women also have desire for high trust faces, especially in Modern society. But he has "beautiful" eyes. Overall harmonious. One again, you have no idea about female gaze.
I agree with what you said, I saw a woman who got angry when they gave Michael a 5.0, I couldn't stop laughing

I agree with what you said, I saw a woman who got angry when they gave Michael a 5.0, I couldn't stop laughing
But you're right his status brings him to 10/10. He is a HTN not MTN in the black world.

Bro, Not all women find this guy that attractive, in fact I've never even seen a woman mention him in real life, usually the examples used are George Clooney or Brad Pitt
Screenshot 20231108 181713
he's not unanimously handsome like Cavill or Pitt

He has the "realistic attractive guy" appeal. Like Ryan Gosling

Bro, Not all women find this guy that attractive, in fact I've never even seen a woman mention him in real life, usually the examples used are George Clooney or Brad Pitt
View attachment 2557176
he's not unanimously handsome like Cavill or Pitt
I said over Tyrone with compact midface and hunter eyes. This can be low trust, even more low trust on a black guy who is already negatively stereotyped by society. He has the "realistic attractive guy" appeal, and my Dad would approve. High trust face. Female gaze

His sex Appeal is GREAT. 6'0 + Frame + Physique=Hot
Screenshot 20231118 014843 Chrome