What makes Michael B. Jordan attractive

High t face look and harmony
what?where do you see the markers for high t on his face? lol he is extremely feminine and almost all his features are gracile

A recessed chin and jaw can be saved by big lips. This is because typically those who have a recessed chin and jaw have a less portruding and more hidden lower lip. People have these correlations stored in their memory, and so by having a big lower lip people will use those correlations to predict your chin and jaw are not recessed. This is how our brain predicts the future of objects: by checking what similar memories are correlated with.
Where did you learn this crap son?

Where did you learn this crap son?
If this is your attempt at being critical, let me clarify: by "saved", I do not mean totally fixed. I mean deintensified.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293 and Jason Voorhees
He is a Ugly guy who looks charismatic and NT + his body and smile

morbid side profile

You can have shit features and still have harmony. This guy has good harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
Just gymcel and apemaxx theory

Black people with feminine eyes mog
@MakinMogReturns

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and MakinMogReturns
i find him ugly
looks like a fucking deformed cow of some sort
046d074e20c0e30312d7ea7ae3b77798.jpg

when you stop cherry picking bad candids and his shitty side profile (who irl even cares about side profile anyway)
he's a 6ft, solid HTN, , with a top tier gymcelled physique and major status halo thanks to hollywood

its pretty obvious why he has massive appeal

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax and whitegymmax
Keep in mind most people don't look out for certain features that we on this site do. There have been a lot of people I thought were attractive prior to finding out about this site and looksmaxxing, but afterwards I found to be ugly. I also noticed a lot of people have horrible chins after this site, but I never noticed it before. People generally don't even know what a recessed chin looks like. To most girls Michael B jordan is just an attractive guy. But since he's an a-list actor, that halos him to the nth degree. At that level of status and celebrity, you just have to be average to essentially be considered a sex symbol
This tbh , this is not talked about enough

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Black people with feminine eyes mog
@MakinMogReturns
Very true looking high appeal and high trust as a black guy is a good combo imo. Makes you look higher class.

• Ugh..
Reactions: whitegymmax
Why do black people always look like they got kicked out the fetus early

Corny normie.
Didnt ask you on account of you being 16 and not knowing shit, you look better than average for a black tho, though the bar isn’t high. Don’t worry all blacks slay anyway

Didnt ask you on account of you being 16 and not knowing shit, you look better than average for a black tho, though the bar isn’t high. Don’t worry all blacks slay anyway
I have never seen a black incel ever, they are similar to mexicans where no matter what if u are Nt, you will succeed.

I have never seen a black incel ever, they are similar to mexicans where no matter what if u are Nt, you will succeed.
I agree, bbc is the top race for pulling

Also good for black femboymaxing
You are my biggest fan on here, do you follow me to know when I post? Rather should I ask are you just rotting and see every thread that gets posted?

You are my biggest fan on here, do you follow me to know when I post? Rather should I ask are you just rotting and see every thread that gets posted?
Also it’s just fucking true. You would make a good femboy. You’re like 5’6 right? I’m just saying options to explore

Also it’s just fucking true. You would make a good femboy. You’re like 5’6 right? I’m just saying options to explore
Once I hit my growth spurt and go from 5 7 to 6 1 u won’t say shit.

He looks fine , nowhere near incel tier , but unworthy of being a sex symbol. Great smile + Top tier body when shooting at least. Above average, status elevates him the most. Saw someone mentioning he's 6ft , he looks 5'10 at most

• +1
Same for whites, they can always get self hating asian

Only truecels are curries

• +1
subhumans coping hard ITT

It clearly is BBC halo and body halo. His face looks extremely feminine: High set eyebrows, puppy eyes, weak browridge, weak chin.
Female gaze, high trust face. And body and jaw. Good eyes

He has a high trust face.

Average nigg with body halo, i dont see this face is attractive
View attachment 2557131
5.5/10 at best
He has a high trust face and good harmony. Feminine eyes- female gaze. Great body. Think of Zayn Maliks eyes. Harmony and balance. Doesn't look autistic or psychopathic, the complete opposite.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231118_011313_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20231118_011313_Google.jpg
    703.9 KB · Views: 0
He has a high trust face and good harmony. Feminine eyes- female gaze. Great body. Think of Zayn Maliks eyes. Harmony and balance. Doesn't look autistic or psychopathic, the complete opposite.
He is above average, but but not much, he needs lower eyebrows and a better ipd, kinda wide, but like I said, he's way overrated

He is above average, but but not much, he needs lower eyebrows and a better ipd, kinda wide, but like I said, he's way overrated
He's a celebrity. But his appeal is due to his high trust face. Women would take him to meet their parents. He doesn't look intimidating, he looks attractive but not intimidating attractive. He appeals to female gaze, he has harmony and soft features, compounded with body and status halo. He is female gaze maxxed. Too much compact eye area and fwhr can be intimidating.

Mtn Black
Images   2023 11 16T132401225
Black HTN
Images   2023 11 17T222139622
Tyrone lite
Images   2023 11 17T222303983
Tyrone
Images   2023 11 17T221233098

This classification is objective

Attachments

• images - 2023-11-17T222139.622.jpeg
    images - 2023-11-17T222139.622.jpeg
    42.6 KB · Views: 0
He has nothing good about his face, his face is not at all harmonious, and he even has a haircut that makes his face rounder, it's all the media attention he receives, nothing more.

He's a celebrity. But his appeal is due to his high trust face. Women would take him to meet their parents. He doesn't look intimidating, he looks attractive but not intimidating attractive. He appeals to female gaze, he has harmony and soft features, compounded with body and status halo. He is female gaze maxxed. Too much compact eye area and fwhr can be intimidating.
I don't think the hype he has is justified when there are black people who mogg him
Images   2023 11 17T222556274
the media just hides the legitimate tyrones of women