whats more masculine big lips or small lips

D

Deleted member 21052

homicide
I feel like big eyes+lips are feminine traits. smaller lips make your jaw looks bigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, dadfa, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
fair lips. small lips look like chimp.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, wannabe prettyboy, Deprived and 5 others
Thin lips are more masculine

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
I feel like big eyes+lips are feminine traits. smaller lips make your jaw looks bigger
Thin lips are objectively unattractive. Better jaw growth is influenced by posture and environment along with genetic potential. Those with small lips will likely have weaker jaws too. This is because correct posture can influence alveolar ridge growth. A more forward grown dento-alveolar region is associated with more forward growth in the jaws. Your lips improve as your alveolar bones experience more sagittal growth, improving your mentolabial and nasolabial angles, which make your lips appear fuller. Good lip aesthetics can be measured with the Sn/Pog test and the Rickett's Esthetic line. Fuller lips are bettter but your jaws should not be recessed and the bottom of your nose should not be messsed up.

Nigger lips with a recessed jaw isn't a good look even for a black guy. But that is not to say fuller lips are not better for a person of any phenotype with adequate dentofacial growth. Smaller lips do not make a jaw look bigger unless the jaw has good forward growth in the first place.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Venommm_, Magnum Opus and 12 others
Thin lips are objectively unattractive. Better jaw growth is influenced by posture and environment along with genetic potential. Those with small lips will likely have weaker jaws too. This is because correct posture can influence alveolar ridge growth. A more forward grown dento-alveolar region is associated with more forward growth in the jaws. Your lips improve as your alveolar bones experience more sagittal growth, improving your mentolabial and nasolabial angles, which make your lips appear fuller. Good lip aesthetics can be measured with the Sn/Pog test and the Rickett's Esthetic line. Fuller lips are bettter but your jaws should not be recessed and the bottom of your nose should not be messsed up.

Nigger lips with a recessed jaw isn't a good look even for a black guy. But that is not to say fuller lips are not better for a person of any phenotype with adequate dentofacial growth. Smaller lips do not make a jaw look bigger unless the jaw has good forward growth in the first place.
I have small lips like 5.3cm in width but really good forward growth. u think should i continue lip stretching

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel

I use to have small lips but a great jaw

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
I have small lips like 5.3cm in width but really good forward growth. u think should i continue lip stretching
Lip stretching works

Good post but this is an interesting topic. When I was younger I always wished my lips were thinner but things got a bit better with age. Also the attractivness ideal has changed slightly comparing today vs the early 2000s. We've seen men with thin lips have outstanding jaws and vice-versa. As always a happy medium will be ideal across the board. Huge lips with a good amount of recession isn't a great look but thin lips with the same recession won't look as bad. Great jaw chin with larger lips may be better than great jaw chin thinner lips. More to say

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
unless your lips are ultra thin it doesn’t really matter, what matters is how wide your lips are. I am a lipcel but too pussy to use wideners

Good post but this is an interesting topic. When I was younger I always wished my lips were thinner but things got a bit better with age. Also the attractivness ideal has changed slightly comparing today vs the early 2000s. We've seen men with thin lips have outstanding jaws and vice-versa. As always a happy medium will be ideal across the board. Huge lips with a good amount of recession isn't a great look but thin lips with the same recession won't look as bad. Great jaw chin with larger lips may be better than great jaw chin thinner lips. More to say
Also depends on the person's preference. Some woman do prefer thinner lips and some prefer thicker lips.

unless your lips are ultra thin it doesn’t really matter, what matters is how wide your lips are. I am a lipcel but too pussy to use wideners
So narrow lips are a sentence?

So narrow lips are a sentence?
really depends on the rest of your face and the shape of your lips. I have a super deep philtrum and VERY Cupid bow shape lips which is dimorphic, but my lips are still only slightly wider than my nose base. if you have a decent jaw, and especially a good chin, people won’t really look at your lips as much as other areas

really depends on the rest of your face and the shape of your lips. I have a super deep philtrum and VERY Cupid bow shape lips which is dimorphic, but my lips are still only slightly wider than my nose base. if you have a decent jaw, and especially a good chin, people won’t really look at your lips as much as other areas
i have cupid bow too. how wide is ur nose vs lips?

I also had a lip lift but lip widener worked for me

Yeah I think I needed to be more precise. *full* lips are ideal. Huge big lips that look like they're from a different pheno will look uncanny but people with noticeably thin lips usually lack harmony in the rest of their face from what I've observed.

I don't think it's really possible to expand your lips/mouth just by stretching but that's coz I don't have first hand experience and I don't see how you can just expand your mouth opening in a pragmatic sense. @Phillybeard1996 will give you some good insight about what he did though!

More like wide mouth, but with good harmony
More than feminine, big eyes w/o big mouth seems very neotonous, but if you have great shape and balanced out with other features then it’s ok i think
I mean look at eriksen, he has big ass pfl, and wide mouth, but still a chad

Increase palate width. I also got a small width for my mouth despite being forward grown, the problem is that my palate is slightly narrower than ideal (I got 9 teeth show smile instead of 12).

Haha, 5.3cm that's the width of a credit card. That is not narrow at all bud. My lips are slightly wider and I'm considered to have "full lips"

Haha, 5.3cm that's the width of a credit card. That is not narrow at all bud. My lips are slightly wider and I'm considered to have "full lips"
Does this look like 5.3 cm?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220816-133508_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220816-133508_Gallery.jpg
    620.4 KB · Views: 0
No it doesn't, looks more like 4.2-4.3 cm. A credit card the narrow side is 54mm I believe. Your lips are smaller but losing bodyfat will help the harmony of your face dramatically.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
You have a decent chin and Jaw going, potential wise I see good improvements with weight loss. Also give your lips a little lick to make them appear a bit more moist without dry skin

No it doesn't, looks more like 4.2-4.3 cm. A credit card the narrow side is 54mm I believe. Your lips are smaller but losing bodyfat will help the harmony of your face dramatically.
Its much wider then this now lol

What also is a variable is teeth protrusion. For large or thin lips but with larger lips teeth protrusion on top of the thicker flesh by the lips can sometimes negatively effect the balance of the face. Thinner lips that are wider may be ideal. Depends of course.

What also is a variable is teeth protrusion. For large or thin lips but with larger lips teeth protrusion on top of the thicker flesh by the lips can sometimes negatively effect the balance of the face. Thinner lips that are wider may be ideal. Depends of course.
One can have a massive jaw with a large protruding chin BUT if one has large lips with* some protrusion of the teeth it may make the face appear recessed. Of course fixing the teeth will mitigate the issue. These are problems that are tolerable compared to many other firm issues.

cus eriksen has that classic hunter shape
Which is highly correlated to that high mature look, 0 neoteny, to keep it short, High Fighting Success

Why ?

Thin lips are more masculine
Somehow balaced, full lips are ideal as long the mouth is wide and the lips don't look plump like a chick, thin lips makes You philtrum longer who is a huge failo, also age You, because lips tend to get tinner as You age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
vinnie hacker lips r ideal

Full lips are more masculine, the shape is important also. Thin lips looks bad even on men. Although plump lips are feminine, thick lips can look macho, the shape is more important.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Wide mouth thins the lips, so it is masculine. Narrow mouth and pouty lips is feminine. Widen your smile and see your lips thin out. Puckering narrows it.

But not too thin or else you look like an ape like that one monkey fellow (I think he was Dagestani) who couldn't get laid despite looking like an ultramasc morph.

Too thin and you look older and your midface lengthens. Too thick and you look gay

Yeah I think I needed to be more precise. *full* lips are ideal. Huge big lips that look like they're from a different pheno will look uncanny but people with noticeably thin lips usually lack harmony in the rest of their face from what I've observed.
I always wanted to get my lips reduced because I wanted a bigger chin.

I hated my lip shape while growing up, since I always wanted a bigger chin.
3170120_1669075977947-png.1967280

Full lips are more masculine, the shape is important also. Thin lips looks bad even on men. Although plump lips are feminine, thick lips can look macho, the shape is more important.
Wide mouth thins the lips, so it is masculine. Narrow mouth and pouty lips is feminine. Widen your smile and see your lips thin out. Puckering narrows it.

But not too thin or else you look like an ape like that one monkey fellow (I think he was Dagestani) who couldn't get laid despite looking like an ultramasc morph.

Too thin and you look older and your midface lengthens. Too thick and you look gay
You have a decent chin and Jaw going, potential wise I see good improvements with weight loss. Also give your lips a little lick to make them appear a bit more moist without dry skin
@Seth Walsh

look at Stipe Miocic