Average man is a pedophile

LowTrust

LowTrust

If your join date was after 2022 GTFO. RU on top
What would the answer be if you asked the average man what his type is? Short, cute, high pitched voice, fertile, positive attitude, virgin. The nigga is quite literally just describing a child, average man is a pedophile and just virtue signaling because other people also do the same thing, so they're constantly doubting themself while also covertly shaming themselves by telling people how much they hate and want to kill pedos. Notice how 99% of the time it's males who talk about how much they hate pedos and not women, because women never faced this virtue signaling. And this is after them considering that most of them prefer more developed guys, meaning they have less relation to pedos than "average guy" meaning they should be less sympathetic, but they aren't. And, just as homophobic people are more likely to actually be gay, agecucks are more likely to be a pedophile, I rest my case.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xyjarz, Deleted member 29155, BigBoy and 3 others
@Zer0/∞ alt

• JFL
Reactions: potentialzaddy, BigBoy, Deleted member 23391 and 2 others
Nigga are you a pedophile? Stop justifying this shit lmfao u made a slavemaxxing thread about 14 year old girls or sum shit jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Chadlet666, Deleted member 29155, BigBoy and 2 others
Please bhai I beg you give me $30k USD so I can travel my whole country fucking underaged mentally ill daddy-issues skinny white girls PLEASE PLSEASE

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
Nigga are you a pedophile? Stop justifying this shit lmfao u made a slavemaxxing thread about 14 year old girls or sum shit jfl
you mean my girlfriend (future wife)? Please don't call her a slave brother, this is very rude insult
Please bhai I beg you give me $30k USD so I can travel my whole country fucking underaged mentally ill daddy-issues skinny white girls PLEASE PLSEASE
mmm you have anime girl avi halo :feelshehe:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 30679

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 26116 and LowTrust
Yummy cunny!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 23391, Deleted member 26116 and 2 others
WNBA wife or death I'm tryna create d1 athletes you feel me

• Woah

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 26116, Deleted member 30679 and LowTrust
DNR

• Woah

this guy wants a little sister, who can relate?

Ong, my type are big tittied big booty foids with child bearing hips and thighs 💀 nigga is projecting hard

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IHeightMogU, hattrick, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
Ong, my type are big tittied big booty foids with child bearing hips and thighs 💀 nigga is projecting hard
you're black therefore it's no surprise you'll be wanting some disgusting chubby thug, opinion disregarded

• JFL
Reactions: IHeightMogU and Allornothing
cope now drop your address lets see how many people agree with you

• Ugh..
virtue signaling because other people also do the same thing, so they're constantly doubting themself while also covertly shaming themselves by telling people how much they hate and want to kill pedos. just as homophobic people are more likely to actually be gay, agecucks are more likely to be a pedophile

• JFL
Reactions: potentialzaddy
And, just as homophobic people are more likely to actually be gay
that’s incorrect

Jfl if you aren’t “homophobic” then you’re a faggot supporter/faggot

• So Sad
I like high pitched voice but obviously they have to have some sort of body maturity for my dick to get hard.

• Woah
that’s incorrect

Jfl if you aren’t “homophobic” then you’re a faggot supporter/faggot
that's only with genuine homophobes, but a lot of faggots are self hating and/or in denial, therefore homophobes

and you don't necessarily have to hate them or support them, most people I think verge on not giving a shit. Personally if I see a gay guy im not gonna go out of my way to hate on him, unless he pisses me off.
I like high pitched voice but obviously they have to have some sort of body maturity for my dick to get hard.
most girls 12+ have fully developed bodies

multiple studies disagree with you, strange... it's almost as if YOU'RE the ones who are projecting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
that's only with genuine homophobes, but a lot of faggots are self hating and/or in denial, therefore homophobes

and you don't necessarily have to hate them or support them, most people I think verge on not giving a shit. Personally if I see a gay guy im not gonna go out of my way to hate on him, unless he pisses me off.

View attachment 2265381
multiple studies disagree with you, strange... it's almost as if YOU'RE the ones who are projecting
I'm not attracted to 12 year olds JFL

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 29155
but a lot of faggots are self hating and/or in denial, therefore homophobes

most faggots aren’t in denial. Also Jewish article

• Woah
Ask @John Doe and @JBcollector bro
I don't think they'll know why you aren't, I think they probably are attracted to 12yo (girls)

I don't think they'll know why you aren't, I think they probably are attracted to 12yo (girls)
Yes, this thread was meant for them

• Woah
Hello feds if you are reading this I am not into or erected by underage girls please do not put a spyware into my phone, I repeat feds I am not attracted to underage children.

• Ugh..
most faggots aren’t in denial. Also Jewish article
that's because nowadays being gay is accepted, being a JB maxxer isn't accepted, hence why there are people who are in denial and virtue signaling that they hate them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I'm not attracted to 12 year olds JFL
Have to you even met any 12 yo girls in 2023, basement dweller?

• JFL

View attachment 2265381
Stop this u fucking nigger the feds r gonna think I'm a pedophile as well

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 1901
that's because nowadays being gay is accepted, being a JB maxxer isn't accepted, hence why there are people who are in denial and virtue signaling that they hate them
Yes but most “homophobic” people are straight and most faggots are supporters of themselves

• Hmm...
No, I stay inside all day to protect collagen
Based. I do the same. But last year I had an online friend who was a 12 yo girl and she looked sexually mature

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 29155
Stop this u fucking nigger the feds r gonna think I'm a pedophile as well
u admitted before that you were attracted to kids though bro, what do you mean?
Kids are really hot I remember I had a 10 year old gf when I was 14 and it was best time of my life
oh you edited it...
Yes but most “homophobic” people are straight and most faggots are supporters of themselves
you're probably right, but this isn't about gay people, that was just a flawed example due to it now being accepted, but before it was accepted, gay people larped that they hated faggots more than straight guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 30679
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and LowTrust
Based. I do the same. But last year I had an online friend who was a 12 yo girl and she looked sexually mature
did you smash?

• JFL
I don't actively look at 12 year olds, so I don't know how sexually mature they are

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and LowTrust
I don't actively look at 12 year olds, so I don't know how sexually mature they are
so if you don't know what they look like how can you know if you are attracted to them or not? Or you just say you weren't because of the social stigma around admitting that you did get hard seeing a stacy one

• +1
  • Ugh..
so if you don't know what they look like how can you know if you are attracted to them or not? Or you just say you weren't because of the social stigma around admitting that you did get hard seeing a stacy one
Nigger, I am attracted to people in my own age group, like normal people would. Low T cucks aiming for younger girls, I'm aiming for older ones

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Deleted member 1901 and LowTrust
Nigger, I am attracted to people in my own age group, like normal people would. Low T cucks aiming for younger girls, I'm aiming for older ones
You aren’t getting what he’s saying.

You “aren’t” attracted to them based on a number and thinking it’s weird and bad

But physically you don’t know what they even look like

• +1
RIP
but being attracted to girls your own age and older is low T trait not high, it has more associations with wanting to be dominated, cucked, abused, etc. So because you want a dommy mommy you think other people do aswell? It is not normal, lots of studies to prove relationships are happier for both parties when the man is older

also I don't know how you can even comment on this when you literally admitted
I don't know how sexually mature they are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
He’s projecting hard. Average man is a Ephebophile 15-19 and developed

RIP

but being attracted to girls your own age and older is low T trait not high, it has more associations with wanting to be dominated, cucked, abused, etc. So because you want a dommy mommy you think other people do aswell? It is not normal, lots of studies to prove relationships are happier for both parties when the man is older

also I don't know how you can even comment on this when you literally admitted
Yes

Average man is a Ephebophile 15
that IS considered pedophile in the west JFL, also no studies show that 14 is most attractive to average man

that IS considered pedophile in the west JFL, also no studies show that 14 is most attractive to average man
Gotta remember normies are low iq and just repeat what the next man says.

• +1