Average man is a pedophile

Biologically speaking it makes the most sense that men would be attracted to girls of pretty much all ages from ~14 to ~35. Innocent and virgin when young so low hassle for pair bonding, and then developed and child-bearing when older.

I do believe many people are virtue signalling since it’s quite easy for society to influence the way people “think”. White people literally used to enslave blacks and now we all pretend that didn’t happen with muh BLM. Morals are just what the majority say, that’s how humans survive.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
Biologically speaking it makes the most sense that men would be attracted to girls of pretty much all ages from ~14 to ~35. Innocent and virgin when young so low hassle for pair bonding, and then developed and child-bearing when older.

I do believe many people are virtue signalling since it’s quite easy for society to influence the way people “think”. White people literally used to enslave blacks and now we all pretend that didn’t happen with muh BLM. Morals are just what the majority say, that’s how humans survive.
yup, you can change the way people "think" but you can't change what they want

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing