“B-b-b-but body doesn’t attract women!!!”

extremely high iq post

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2846
Sixpack is mandatory These days. You don’t know how often the sixpack has helped me seal the deal by just Lifting My Shirt in Front of her in the Club

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Rift, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Chicogym

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Pietrosiek
bruh ur dad is a giga mogger

6ft 4 curry damn
Always remember to subtract 5 inches from whatever height a pajeet claims to be on the internet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, FatmanO, I'mme and 9 others
why bother polishing a diamond? its a fucking diamond.

we on the other hand are not diamonds, we need all the polishing we can get.
imagine taking a meme image seriously lol

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
imagine taking a meme image seriously lol
some copers seem to unironically believe that gymcelling is cope, never know whos retarded around here, assume the worst out of everyone and you can only be pleasantly suprised or right.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2846
Always remember to subtract 5 inches from whatever height a pajeet claims to be on the internet.
always remember you are a low pren T soyboy with a long pinochio nose who has a small frame and narrow face

• +1
always remember you are a low pren T soyboy with a long pinochio nose who has a small frame and narrow face
Keep projecting you stinky indian soyboy

• +1

"90% of european boys have gyno" doesnt sound any better fgt?.

meanwhile you have 2 inch wide shoulders. dont talk shit you subhuman

• +1
View attachment 185251

"90% of european boys have gyno" doesnt sound any better fgt?.

meanwhile you have 2 inch wide shoulders. dont talk shit you subhuman
That's temporary gyno and it's part of puberty.

60% Indian MEN have gyno and it's permanent.

Pajeets are the soy race.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and FatJattMofo
Everyone put away your egos and stop derailing the thread

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Kade
That's temporary gyno and it's part of puberty.

60% Indian MEN have gyno and it's permanent.

Pajeets are the soy race.
come back when you have statistics for JATTS. meanwhile you can fuck off you sardinian

• +1
The last guy is some Singaporean 53 year old. Absolutely insane.

All the bodies I posted are natty achievable if you don’t have sewer tier genes (expect first body, you need top tier genes). Top 2% body, considering the average American (sorry EU) is overweight, is not hard to attain.
that photographer guy? he does more to looksmax than this entire forum combined JFL.
He apparently is in bed by 9 and only eats really healthy food without any flavouring condiments and shizz.

• +1
Im all for lifting, but when it comes to transformation pics, the guy in the after pic should face the camera head on. We cant even see the shoulder to hip ratio, which we know ofc is the moat important factor to attract females when it comes to body

These guys are frauding, by angling themselves to give tge appearance of a smaller waist

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Chadelite and Deleted member 2846
When you're 5ft9 with short arms and limbs you dont even get motivated

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Pietrosiek
OMG the level of BS in this thread is unfucking believable!

I'm built like a fucking spartan and I have veins all over my arms even when it's cold and I never took steroids and I'm naturally lean and I'm like retardly strong. first time I benched two 45's when I was 17 for God sake. and yeah I'm 5'10, 6'0 with shoes.

I get "IOI" from girls because of my frame and shit but as soon as they see my face they give me the truecel look of disgust!

The only reason @ZyzzReincarnate became a chad from gymcelling is because he actually took steroids that made his FACE look better and masculine.

Fuck out of here with this bullshit. There is no ascension if you don't break your face bones and move them!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others

This is me. I'm built like a fucking spartan and I have veins all over my arms even when it's cold and I never took steroids and I'm naturally lean and I'm like retardly strong. first time I benched two 45's when I was 17 for God sake. and yeah I'm 5'10, 6'0 with shoes.
wAIhEgA.jpg

I get "IOI" from girls because of my frame and shit but as soon as they see my face they give me the truecel look of disgust!

The only reason @ZyzzReincarnate became a chad from gymcelling is because he actually took steroids that made his FACE look better and masculine.

Fuck out of here with this bullshit. There is no ascension if you don't break your face bones and move them!
He only took SARMS and he didn’t masculinization his face.

Did you not read the first sentence of my post? “BODY IS A MULTIPLIER TO FACE” Therefore, if you have a shit face, body won’t help as much.

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, TheAscendedOne, RAITEIII and 4 others
He only took SARMS and he didn’t masculinization his face.
Bro he went from a long face beta looking to a chad jawline and med-face what are you talking about?

• +1
Lol if u believe this is natty and even if it was it is a 1/1000. You want me to lie to you ? Skinny af guys can't become naturally jacked because of fucked thyroid hormones and average af test levels. But if you want me to give u false hope ok. Yeah bro totally feasible bro you don't work haaaard bro.
@cocainecowboy
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Kade, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
Bro he went from a long face beta looking to a chad jawline and med-face what are you talking about?
I am a pure ectomorph.i was 135 lbs before gym. I lifted natty for 2 years got up to 165 lbs and got stuck there. With roids i am up to 190 lbs shredded and i am aiming for 210 lbs. Natty lifting only works for mesomorphs. If you're a skinny ass cunt you will never become jacked naturally.
@cocainecowboy
giphy.gif
@cocainecowboy is fucking 6'7 and was overweight. Of course natty lifting works for him he had mass. If you're a fucking twig stop coping. Why the fuck am i even bothering myself just lift natty for a couple of years and you'll find out yourself.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, I'mme, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Kade and Deleted member 2227
Hes polish from that Arabic tatoo on his forearm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2846
i just read through thread and why are they talking about jatts, wars and indian already on 2nd page? 🤐
ngl i attract a lot of ethnics/non whites into my life.

it bleeds into this forum ig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, OOGABOOGA, FatJattMofo and 1 other person
this is all facts

• +1

I'm built like a fucking spartan and I have veins all over my arms even when it's cold and I never took steroids and I'm naturally lean and I'm like retardly strong. first time I benched two 45's when I was 17 for God sake. and yeah I'm 5'10, 6'0 with shoes.

Post physique

• +1
I am a pure ectomorph.i was 135 lbs before gym. I lifted natty for 2 years got up to 165 lbs and got stuck there. With roids i am up to 190 lbs shredded and i am aiming for 210 lbs. Natty lifting only works for mesomorphs. If you're a skinny ass cunt you will never become jacked naturally.
Damn man I wish I took steroids when I was 17 till 21.
Fuck it took me too long to get blackpilled! :feelsbadman:

• +1
Damn man I wish I took steroids when I was 17 till 21.
Fuck it took me too long to get blackpilled! :feelsbadman:
Bro i am 25.i got blackpilled way too fucki'g late at 24.you still have time.

• +1
Bro i am 25.i got blackpilled way too fucki'g late at 24.you still have time.
No I meant my bones development would have got more masculine if I took roids at an early age, Now my only hope is surgery.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
No I meant my bones development would have got more masculine if I took roids at an early age, Now my only hope is surgery.
i find it hard that the username Barbarossa was taken

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Barbarossa_
its smart knowing the state of psl
Eh. But then I was like I'm here cuz I'm gonna surgerymax next year (Hopefully) and talk about looks without sounding weird/gay.
Like I may post an edgy joke here and there but I think I'll be safe.
Anyways I'm off PSL as soon as I fix my face cuz I hate the fact that I HAVE to be here and know about this looks shit while other normies and above are enjoying life and finding partners and living a normal life.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and PubertyMaxxer
Eh. But then I was like I'm here cuz I'm gonna surgerymax next year (Hopefully) and talk about looks without sounding weird/gay.
Like I may post an edgy joke here and there but I think I'll be safe.
Anyways I'm off PSL as soon as I fix my face cuz I hate the fact that I HAVE to be here and know about this looks shit while other normies and above are enjoying life and finding partners and living a normal life.
what ethnicity are u

• +1
what ethnicity are u
Levantinian Arab (Light skin and shit). Tried sea maxxing on tinder about a couple of months ago and I mogged my brown Chaddam results JFL at noodle whores.
I even got messages saying "Are you Italian guy" but I'm not going to that STD infested shithole

• +1
good thread OP

• +1
The last guy is some Singaporean 53 year old. Absolutely insane.

All the bodies I posted are natty achievable if you don’t have sewer tier genes (expect first body, you need top tier genes). Top 2% body, considering the average American (sorry EU) is overweight, is not hard to attain.

Yeah, I agree those physiques are all achievable naturally except maybe the last one, that's a bit of a stretch. But yes, body is extremely important. It's extremely important, because being strong makes you look good in clothes, makes you look more dominant and not weak, you'll feel strong and more confident, and the health benefits for lifting/working out are totally worth it.

I think the reason people state lifting is cope is because they have shit frames, poor height, and have been deluded that they will grow to be some 300 lb contrived, ugly bodybuilder just from touching weights

- Shit framed people should still lift because you will 100% look better than if you were sedentary. Look at Brett Maverick's transformation, he is a framecel but he added a lot of delt mass and looks considerably better.

Brett

- People who are short should still lift, because what would you rather be a skinny dwarf or a jacked dwarf?

Skinny short
Skinny jakcked

- It's so hard to gain muscle as a natural, you can forget ever becoming as big as Mr. Olympia. The upper limits for even people at around 6 foot or higher at 10% body fat is in the mid 200s (lbs).

• +1
Women like muscle.

If you have the same model tier face they will prefer you with muscle over skinny.

If youre good looking but not chad you can legit get much more attention building up muscle.

And ofc you can build it natty. Dont listening to roidcels. It will take effort and self control tho.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, FatmanO, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2846 and Chadelite

DAILY REMINDER THIS IS A NATURALLY ACHIEVEABLE PHYSIQUE WITH DECENT BODYBUILDING GENETICS WITHIN ~5 YEARS OF TRAINING

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 245, 7 rings and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and FatJattMofo

DAILY REMINDER THIS IS A NATURALLY ACHIEVEABLE PHYSIQUE WITH DECENT BODYBUILDING GENETICS WITHIN ~5 YEARS OF TRAINING

U sure

im bbc and i have elite tier genetics

• +1
its the final gymcelling pill. its very hard to swallow cuz then you have no reason not to gymcel

yes i'm sure
sure hes only been debunked by like 10 youtubers but alright

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Chadelite
sure hes only been debunked by like 10 youtubers but alright
"debunked" jfl

u talk like what they said holds value lol. u realise he's like #1 name in fitness industry and everyone wants to talk about him just to get clout/views

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Chadelite