“B-b-b-but body doesn’t attract women!!!”

u talk like what they said holds value lol.
ye id rather listen to delusional natties than someone with 34 years of gym experience both natty and enhanced

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 439 and 1 other person
"debunked" jfl

u talk like what they said holds value lol. u realise he's like #1 name in fitness industry and everyone wants to talk about him just to get clout/views
im laidlite

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2486
ye id rather listen to delusional natties than someone with 34 years of gym experience both natty and enhanced
greg doucette the 150 cm dude with high e screeching voice and a degree from the last century?

he's so short that his entire life is a cope by nature. everything that he ever did was some form of coping or indireclty validation seeking for his insecurity about his height

just imagine him watching someone like david laid in his youth. its everything he ever wanted to be, but didnt get. even if he beleived he was natty he wouldn't say he's natty cuz of his dignity

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, PubertyMaxxer, forwardgrowth and 2 others
Ritalincel

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2486
People that ignore exercise on account of the belief that body is cope ignore the fact that, even if that is so, cardio and resistance training are both extremely important hormetic stressors that will make you age better than you would otherwise. You're not only building a more aesthetic body for now, you're also elongating your best years and giving yourself more time to get surgery should you want it, as well as elongating the period you'll have to enjoy your surgerymaxxed self.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, middayshowers, I'mme and 6 others
People that ignore exercise on account of the belief that body is cope ignore the fact that, even if that is so, cardio and resistance training are both extremely important hormetic stressors that will make you age better than you would otherwise. You're not only building a more aesthetic body for now, you're also elongating your best years and giving yourself more time to get surgery should you want it, as well as elongating the period you'll have to enjoy your surgerymaxxed self.
i CANT READ ELONG WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT SOME POOR SODS MIDFACE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3583 and 1 other person
Can't gymmax for your manletism though

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2227 and FatJattMofo
they just have social anxiety to go to a commercial gym

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, forwardgrowth and Deleted member 656
they just have social anxiety to go to a commercial gym
I have anxiety when I think about myself at 30 looking 44 with a fat wife and 3 overweight kids and my wife's friends talking about muscular Chads behind my back whilst I wage slave stacking shelves in some second rate discount supermarket with low IQ immigrant curries like @Titbot and @TRUE_CEL

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
I have anxiety when I think about myself at 30 looking 44 with a fat wife and 3 overweight kids and my wife's friends talking about muscular Chads behind my back whilst I wage slave stacking shelves in some second rate discount supermarket with low IQ immigrant curries like @Titbot and @TRUE_CEL
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 656

/thread

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2227
Lol at natty lifting

• +1
looks twink IRL while wearing a shirt. just lol at using 2D images as reference

looks like someone who can still your sub 25yo girlfriend even if you're a bodybuilder but no face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and TheAscendedOne
looks like someone who can still your sub 25yo girlfriend even if you're a bodybuilder but no face
ye and where have i disagreed with that? arent you supposed to be smarter than that?

"but but this and that model faced guy dont need body!!!!"

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 1100
ye and where have i disagreed with that? arent you supposed to be smarter than that?

"but but this and that model faced guy dont need body!!!!"
twinks will cope. smart or not they will cope

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 245 and I'mme

DAILY REMINDER THIS IS A NATURALLY ACHIEVEABLE PHYSIQUE WITH DECENT BODYBUILDING GENETICS WITHIN ~5 YEARS OF TRAINING

Another reminder. You are giga retarded if you think he is natural!
Been lifting since I was 14 I have seen all kinda of people you can't get like this naturally period.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 245
Another reminder. You are giga retarded if you think he is natural!
Been lifting since I was 14 I have seen all kinda of people you can't get like this naturally period.
nigger he said NATURALLY ACHIEVABLE

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, ascension, Deleted member 245 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, middayshowers, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
View attachment 185583

"but but for people in the blue zones it doesnt matter therefore its cope"
even in the blue zone. multipliers with face to your smv is insane. this is why 6 foot 6 chads are so much moggers and slayers.

they have auto body boost from huge height. meanwhile fag models are on starvation diets and have zero muscle

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, lookserumaxeru and Deleted member 2486
WHY THE FUCK NOT
If you wanna be this shredded and lean you gotta diet the fuck down to the point you will feel your gonna pass out in the middle of the day. and If you wanna do that you are gonna lose a lot of muscle mass.
So what do you do to keep your muscle mass and save your strength by taking roids.
I've been around a lot of people who actually competed and shit. and I wanted too but do to me having a subhuman face I didn't.
I'm the one with the most experience about lifting on this thread if you wanna cope go ahead but that's reality. You need uncle ROYds in your life if you wanna reach that level

• +1
If you wanna be this shredded and lean you gotta diet the fuck down to the point you will feel your gonna pass out in the middle of the day. and If you wanna do that you are gonna lose a lot of muscle mass.
So what do you do to keep your muscle mass and save your strength by taking roids.
I've been around a lot of people who actually competed and shit. and I wanted too but do to me having a subhuman face I didn't.
@cocainecowboy rebuttal?

• +1
@cocainecowboy rebuttal?
Lmao bro this is not a competition for me I just have a lot of experience in lifting been doing it since 14 and I'm majoring in sport exercise.

• +1
Lmao bro this is not a competition for me I just have a lot of experience in lifting been doing it since 14 and I'm majoring in sport exercise.
idk much about lifting. thats why im asking for the other view

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Barbarossa_
Literally all these bodies are roided, what a joke OP

• +1
I have an average physique when it comes to gymcelling but I still don’t get girls(been blast & cruising since age 21, I only go to the gym occasionally like 4 days every few months)
Body doesn’t mean shit if face doesn’t go along with it, I m not saying be as thin as toothpick but definitely don’t waste too much time at the gym either
Focus on facial surgeries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
Using David laid a a natty example is really stupid, David laid is famous off his physique, that’s like posting a picture of an nba player and being like if you have decent genetics you can be just like him.
Omar isuf is a good example what the average person can look like if they really dedicate themselves. Omar isuf has good genetics for physique due to his short height and probably has more dedication and knowledge than 99 percent of the world.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 245 and tylerhunter97
@cocainecowboy rebuttal?
i know these "experts" :lul:

can't cope to have gotten shitty genetics so they use steroids and then claim every good physique in the world is HUNDRED PERCENT STEROIDS

its a lifelong cope, you can say anything to them, they wil still cope. even if all of them get constantly drug-tested. they will still say they're on steroids

• +1
Well said. But it has to be a great body, an 80th percentile body is not good enough to overcome below average face. You probably need to be in the top 2% to get a significant body halo.

I will rate the bodies posted:
99th percentile
98th
98th
99th
What percentile is this? 6'5

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 12.21.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 12.21.28 PM.png
    366.9 KB · Views: 101
  • +1
I was born in America dude.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 656
Using David laid a a natty example is really stupid, David laid is famous off his physique, that’s like posting a picture of an nba player and being like if you have decent genetics you can be just like him.
Omar isuf is a good example what the average person can look like if they really dedicate themselves. Omar isuf has good genetics for physique due to his short height and probably has more dedication and knowledge than 99 percent of the world.
if i got his muscle insertion genetics i’d rope

• +1
Olympic gold medalists (top .01 athletic Genetics)who was caught using steroids physique for reference

Attachments

• E0BADB08-5C71-4189-8DF5-A6B2B2E3D803.jpeg
    E0BADB08-5C71-4189-8DF5-A6B2B2E3D803.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 96
  • +1
starting to believe all the people that say “natty lifting is cope” are exposing their shitty muscle genetics tbh

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, BigChinHispanic and Deleted member 2486
Olympic gold medalists (top .01 athletic Genetics)who was caught using steroids physique for reference
"top tier genetics" define this. top tier genese in my opinion are wider shoulders to hips long limbs and good insertions. unless yhou have a myostatin defiencyt everyone at the same T levels should build a good enough muscle for an aesthetic DOM lean physique

• +1
"top tier genetics" define this. top tier genese in my opinion are wider shoulders to hips long limbs and good insertions. unless yhou have a myostatin defiencyt everyone at the same T levels should build a good enough muscle for an aesthetic DOM lean physique
Top teir athletic genes, while not exactly the same as physique genetics there is a lot of carry over. The pic I posted is in natural light no pump no angle frauding that guy has a fantastic physique. Just posting for reference take it as you may

• +1
What percentile is this? 6'5
It is not like I see a lot of 6’5” shirtless bodies, so I will ignore height. Factoring in that it is cherry picked I will say 90th percentile

• +1
i know these "experts" :lul:

can't cope to have gotten shitty genetics so they use steroids and then claim every good physique in the world is HUNDRED PERCENT STEROIDS

its a lifelong cope, you can say anything to them, they wil still cope. even if all of them get constantly drug-tested. they will still say they're on steroids
Exactly, instead of people admitting they have bottom of the barrel genetics and weak work ethic they'll cope with saying it's a meme or that it doesn't work

Natural bb is much harder...Bc u need to be on point with your meals and training ...Whereas on steroids you can miss a meal here and there, maybe not eat optimal protein and still grow at 5x the rate if not faster...

But if someone can't make gains when they're 18-25 then their genetics are straight shit...

You have enough IGF-1 and testosterone to blow a 40 year old on steroids out of the water..

Bc he stays on steroids for a couple months...Then when he cycles off he has to deal with his 400ng/dl levels after his cycle ..

Whereas a natural young person can stay at a baseline of around 800 naturally and have volume because of the GH/IGF-1 serum in their blood from their young age...

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, I'mme, forwardgrowth and 2 others
You don't have any muscles to have insertions of m8
yeah i do lol. i have some muscle, my ab insertion are good, i have the pec inserts of orb. those are the only 2 muscle inserts i really care about bc they are the most aesthetic imo
orb for reference:
A3767E78 341A 404B B857 DFFD2383A6B1

• +1
OP is fag

• +1