CHOICES AND INTERNAL/EXTERNAL LOCUS OF RESPONSIBILITY - CONTROL EVERYTHING

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Some people get home and watch tv for 2 hours

Some people get home and gym for an hour then work on their side biz for an hour

Same amount of time: different choices

Different results. So what do you want?

When you blame anything external to you, or make excuses, you are giving away your power, literally dumping it away, giving it to something else outside of yourself

Know that everyone that has been successful (whatever that may mean for you) has internalised the view that everything is 'their fault' - and that's a GOOD THING.

If everything is your fault, then you have the capacity to change it. You don't WANT to have external circumstances determining your life, otherwise you'd be powerless to change it; truly stuck.

This may be triggering to some because you've held onto the idea that you're not where you want to be because of something else other than your lack of discipline.

You're not in the shape you want to be because you don't eat well enough or exercise properly

You don't have the money you want because you don't work enough or haven't built more income producing assets

You're stiff and sore because you don't do your recovery work

Your relationships with your missus aren't as close and intimate as they could be because you don't tell the truth and you aren't openly loving enough

I understand everyone starts from different places in life and not everyone has the same opportunities (Genetics, money etc) but if you're reading this, you have the internet, you have free time - you can learn an infinite amount of things, how to improve in every realm, its all possible and within your reach

People who have had it HARDER THAN have won, succeeded and improved the lot of their lives by their own efforts.

People who have it EASIER than you have failed too, because they weren't

Ultimately it doesn't matter what other people are doing, only you and your reality. You can choose to have the belief that it's out of your hands - the result of that will be failure as you drift into helpless mediocrity. OR you can choose to believe that it's all up to you - which leads to you moulding the life you want out of the clay you're given.

The PAIN of feeling that you've not been doing all you can is GOOD.

FEEL IT, but don't let it control you. Most people feel the pain and shy away from it - they shout EXCUSES in order to look away from the truth
Don't let that be you. Take responsibility and control of everything.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Chintuck22, WhiteGoodman and 4 others
dnr this one eithr

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, .👽., AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
Who let this nigga become a guru? What the fuck are you talking about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, EverythingMattersCel, .👽. and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 6128, .👽. and 1 other person

Some people get home and gym for an hour then work on their side biz for an hour

When you blame anything external to you, or make excuses, you are giving away your power, literally dumping it away, giving it to something else outside of yourself

Know that everyone that has been successful (whatever that may mean for you) has internalised the view that everything is 'their fault' - and that's a GOOD THING.

If everything is your fault, then you have the capacity to change it. You don't WANT to have external circumstances determining your life, otherwise you'd be powerless to change it; truly stuck.

This may be triggering to some because you've held onto the idea that you're not where you want to be because of something else other than your lack of discipline.

You're not in the shape you want to be because you don't eat well enough or exercise properly

You don't have the money you want because you don't work enough or haven't built more income producing assets

Your relationships with your missus aren't as close and intimate as they could be because you don't tell the truth and you aren't openly loving enough

I understand everyone starts from different places in life and not everyone has the same opportunities (Genetics, money etc) but if you're reading this, you have the internet, you have free time - you can learn an infinite amount of things, how to improve in every realm, its all possible and within your reach

People who have had it HARDER THAN have won, succeeded and improved the lot of their lives by their own efforts.

Ultimately it doesn't matter what other people are doing, only you and your reality. You can choose to have the belief that it's out of your hands - the result of that will be failure as you drift into helpless mediocrity. OR you can choose to believe that it's all up to you - which leads to you moulding the life you want out of the clay you're given.

FEEL IT, but don't let it control you. Most people feel the pain and shy away from it - they shout EXCUSES in order to look away from the truth
Actually a great post, saved.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Free will doesn't exist

idk my brain doesn't adapt because of my environment, I feel really retarded the only thing I can do is lose weight because I literally have to do nothing. I don't mind physical pain but mentally I feel rot because I know what to do and I just don't do it

• +1
Reactions: wthbro123