How can i convince my father to get me bichectomy (Buccal Fat Removal)

Xavier

Xavier

👁👄👁
My father thinks I have OCD and he says it will go forever via other obsessions for my face if I get a surgery.
He has enough money but I can't convince him. We fought with each other too much because of this issue.

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox and Deleted member 1901
lmao dont get this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Deleted member 21403, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
DO IT.

You will look like a cocksucker in a year:
RmzYOk8Unh5srVJV9_zjITuokiTD5PuV09mHT9t4UMk.jpg

He is at least paid to suck cock... you on the other hand... :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
DO IT.

mogs me tho

• So Sad
Reactions: Artemis
Tell him you are based and blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Frexa, Deleted member 30325, Xavier and 1 other person
My father thinks I have OCD and he says it will go forever via other obsessions for my face if I get a surgery.
He has enough money but I can't convince him. We fought with each other too much because of this issue.
Have you tried this:

scared homer simpson GIF

• JFL
Reactions: CT03 and Artemis
… or this:

homer simpson break GIF

he says it will go forever via other obsessions for my face if I get a surgery.
You will
I probably will too
Body dysmorphia is brutal

Youre pathethic begging your parents to get you plastic surgery is beyond dissapointment

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Youre pathethic begging your parents to get you plastic surgery is beyond dissapointment
My Goals Are Beyond Your Understanding.

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
So he’s saying after BF removal you will want other surgeries too?

DO IT.

What’s wrong with bfr if you have chubby cheeks when reasonably lean

being 5.5 is brutal.
Yes, fixing your flaws is good
But if you're like many you'll get carried away hyper fixating on shit no one cares about, and then if u get too much surgery u could look uncanny

Yes, fixing your flaws is good
But if you're like many you'll get carried away hyper fixating on shit no one cares about, and then if u get too much surgery u could look uncanny
but hollow cheeks is necessary for men?

What’s wrong with bfr if you have chubby cheeks when reasonably lean
Just trolling.

Depends on the cheeks though. Buccal fat removal ages people a LOT. hollow cheeks are usually not a good look IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Just trolling.

Depends on the cheeks though. Buccal fat removal ages people a LOT. hollow cheeks are usually not a good look IRL.
Is it possible to not get all of it removed and only get like half? I think this would be better because you can see if it looks good on you, get slightly leaner and protect from aging

• +1
Is it possible to not get all of it removed and only get like half? I think this would be better because you can see if it looks good on you, get slightly leaner and protect from aging
It is quite unpredictable. They do not remove all of it anyways. They cut off only the part that stick out from under the masseter.

• +1
It is quite unpredictable. They do not remove all of it anyways. They cut off only the part that stick out from under the masseter.
Any other route for fat removal?

• +1
Not true. Sometimes the whole pads are removed. The surgeon I talked to (in Germany) said he always removes the whole pads

Weight loss into single digit bodyfat is the best way, if you can tolerate low body-fat percentage.
I’m already lanklet should I bulk one more time then cut hard?

• +1
@Crusile

He is right. If I remember correctly, you are definitely a mentalcel. I hope this isn't a serious thread because it's crazy how consistent you guys spiral. It's either, you come to the realization of how stupid all of this is, and you keep taking steps back, or you spiral into some hard change, something you can't come back from.

If the rock-bottom wasn't so harsh, I wouldn't care much, but you guys are going to become casualties, the people that other people learn from. Was just talking to someone that caused a chronic health issue from this shit, hopefully you don't become another example.

• +1
Reactions: Crusile and Xavier
I’m already lanklet should I bulk one more time then cut hard?
Hard to say.

But 99% people WILL get rid of the buccal fat at those low percentages. However if you are in the 1 remaining %... :feelsrope:

But this you should have noticed already. In such extreme cases, buccal fat removal is actually the correct surgery, and you would have a VERY round face.

buccul fat is an objectively bad surgery.

No one should get surgeries with ocd or bdd symtoms, youll lose sense in societal ideals like a Eugenia cooney(anorexia) or a uncanny looking roided bodybuilder, making it all for nothing

• +1
Reactions: Xavier
buccal fat removal is a horrible surgery, either listen to the advice people have provided you here or pay the price for your stupidity

• +1
Reactions: Xavier
idk. what happened ? how did the story end ?