How do I make money online?

D

Deleted member 21898

I'm sorry
0 skills, 0 experience. Only thing I know is how to use the computer, type fast, and do basic research, meaning I am capable of doing jobs like remote data entry and virtual assistance but I applied for many vacancies and I didn't get accepted. Most entry level jobs require someone who has years of experience even though the tasks of the job are extremely easy to do for anyone with basic computer literacy and require little to no formal experience in reality.

Now how the hell am I supposed to get my first job if I don't have experience?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20179, poopoohead, Roquefort and 1 other person
Remote customer service rep isnt too hard a job to get but idk if you count that as online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
0 skills, 0 experience. Only thing I know is how to use the computer, type fast, and do basic research, meaning I am capable of doing jobs like remote data entry and virtual assistance but I applied for many vacancies and I didn't get accepted. Most entry level jobs require someone who has years of experience even though the tasks of the job are extremely easy to do for anyone with basic computer literacy and require little to no formal experience in reality.

take tren and becomea fitness infulencer

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Roquefort and Deleted member 21898
make a post here every day asking, the retards here will definitely help you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20179, Zonar, chrisN and 2 others
Sell gold on WoW if male and autistic

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Roquefort

or you can refund scam/card/sim swap

Wow is giga dead for farming gold now its joever
Turtle Wow bro i made £5 an hour it was pretty shit but fuck it most money i made in my life cus i dont wanna pay taxes to chad

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
Turtle Wow bro i made £5 an hour it was pretty shit but fuck it most money i made in my life cus i dont wanna pay taxes to chad
How ? Are u capping for internet points or is it for real ? Im interested ngl

Sell your kidney and your virginity

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
How ? Are u capping for internet points or is it for real ? Im interested ngl
Turtle WoW blud, it was like 3 months ago but fuck it I just farmed Dire Maul East and sold the ting blud

• +1
i was supplying a chinese gold mafia like a cuckold

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Roquefort
same. They expect from you having at least 1-1.5 year of experience to do some extremely easy shit like IT support. Its probably cuz they have tons of normies who apply there

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
same. They expect from you having at least 1-1.5 year of experience to do some extremely easy shit like IT support. Its probably cuz they have tons of normies who apply there
Curries work for 100 jewros. You get the memo

• +1
1 year XP to tell old retards how to update drivers n reset routers HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Roquefort and Deleted member 17244
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

not a single offer who doesnt require 1+ year of experience. Koniec.
Water. Here you need master's degree to work as a security guard for 600 jewro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 17244
Water. Here you need master's degree to work as a security guard for 600 jewro.
actually degree is mostly useless. Its all about connections, looks (foids at HRs) and NT not ironically. Ive been stuttering all my life so I doubt any foid wanted to hire a downwarded grown manlet with autism while there are plenty of applications from tall normalfags.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and St.TikTokcel
actually degree is mostly useless. Its all about connections, looks (foids at HRs) and NT not ironically. Ive been stuttering all my life so I doubt any foid wanted to hire a downwarded grown manlet with autism while there are plenty of applications from tall normalfags.
Once they get to see your mug, everything gets decided at that very moment.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 17244
  • +1
What is needed for looks halo? Strong HTN+?
This face + 6'2
Htn 1

You will get scammed normie job plus follow passion.

here's how:

you don't

• JFL
3rd worlders working for cents or free saturated everything

• +1

not a single offer who doesnt require 1+ year of experience. Koniec.
eto konec? :lul: @Vermilioncore @Makhachev @Ketamine @Marsik

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
how about learn coding and sell online game cheats , i looked at some valorant cheats and theyre selling for like 60 dollars a month per person.It could be very profitable if you know what your doing.