How to correct facial asymmetry due to fat?

E

everythingmatters

Silver
One side of my face looks puffy and the other side of my face looks more defined, like atrophied. As if both sides had the opposite effect on the other. A doctor recommended me buccal fat removal on the puffy side, on the other side we have not discussed it but I guess the solution will be fat grafting.

What do you recommend me? Do you think buccal fat removal is the best solution? Am I not supposed to age faster if the fat is removed from there?

This image shows an exaggeration of what the puffed side looks like:
B9780702031687000166 f016 004 9780702031687

This image shows an exaggeration of what the atrophied side looks like.

Screenshot   2020 05 01T124457556

Please don't shitpost, otherwise you will be blocked and reported.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and PYT
One side of my face looks puffy and the other side of my face looks more defined, like atrophied. As if both sides had the opposite effect on the other. A doctor recommended me buccal fat removal on the puffy side, on the other side we have not discussed it but I guess the solution will be fat grafting.

What do you recommend me? Do you think buccal fat removal is the best solution? Am I not supposed to age faster if the fat is removed from there?

This image shows an exaggeration of what the puffed side looks like:
View attachment 683886

This image shows an exaggeration of what the atrophied side looks like.

View attachment 683887

Please don't shitpost, otherwise you will be blocked and reported.
bumping your thread so you get help. I recommend you post this in offtopic since we have more traffic over there.

This type of problem is beyond me I'm just giving you a heads up to post it in offtopic as well

• Love it
Reactions: everythingmatters
bumping your thread so you get help. I recommend you post this in offtopic since we have more traffic over there.

This type of problem is beyond me I'm just giving you a heads up to post it in offtopic as well
thank you very much my buddy

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
Just lose fat tbh or take the fat out and use it fir something else (fat grafts)

Just lose fat tbh or take the fat out and use it fir something else (fat grafts)

It decreases when I lose weight and it still shows a little, but even so this bulge is not normal, when I was younger I did not have it.

Last edited:
i have the exact same problem as you dude, in pictures one side is a lot more defined while the other is puffy, i have tried taking extra potassium + diuretics for debloating and it works a little bit, but i think weightloss + getting lean will help alot, or just get buccal fat removal if you are too lazy

• Love it
Reactions: everythingmatters
Go to your doctor and get it checked up
I already went, the surgeon told me that I needed buccal fat removal, but I'm not sure if it will be the best option because it is supposed to make you age badly.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
I already went, the surgeon told me that I needed buccal fat removal, but I'm not sure if it will be the best option because it is supposed to make you age badly.
if you have good bones the loss of buccal fat will not matter tbh, but most people dont so

if you have good bones the loss of buccal fat will not matter tbh, but most people dont so

I'm not sure about my bones because it's hard for me to assess myself.

I read on a ramdon website that it is not advisable to remove the fat completely, that it is better to just reduce it ... It was just a quick search. That's why I made this post to get blackpilled advises.

I'm not sure about my bones because it's hard for me to assess myself, but I've been told that I have normie bones.

I read on a ramdon website that it is not advisable to remove the fat completely, that it is better to just reduce it ... It was just a quick search. That's why I made this post to get blackpilled advises.
depends on what you want, if its just your assymetric bloating then yes dont get rid of all of it, but personally if i dont have hollow cheeks after getting really lean ill just take out all my buccal fat

Thats just uneven facial fat distribution. If you get leaner or get the buccal fat removal surgery then it will make the fat asymmetry much less noticeable

It decreases when I lose weight and it still shows a little, but even so this bulge is not normal, when I was younger I did not have it.
I recommend a biopsy, it could be a lipoma - a fatty benign tumor.