Injecting hgh at 23 for any possible growth

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
I'm using the following stack:

HGH 10 iu a day, one day a week off, ramped off from 5iu a day to 8iu a day to 10 iu a day (for being synthetized by the liver into igf-1).
Hexarelin 50mcg a day 2 weeks on 4 weeks off to avoid desensitization (for PI3K pathway activation)
Igf1-lr3 75mcg a day 2 weeks on 4 weeks off to avoid desensitization (to make things grow)
Galantamine 4mg 1 pill a day(to inhibit acetylcholinesterase and therefore inhibit somatostatin so the HGH doesn't get inhibited)
Meclizine 25mg 1 pill a day (FGFR3 inhibition)
Flurbiprofen 100mg 1 pill a day (promotes bone growth)
MSM 600 mg 2 pill a day to a total of 1200 mg per day (DNA methylation, they say methylation is cope so I might not continue it after I'm done taking it)
Chondroitin 1200mg once a day (DNA methylation and possible thickening of cartilage, glucosamine is better at this but it lowers igf-1 levels)
Exemestane 12.5mg once every two days (just in case there is any growth plate open)
Chromium Picolinate 300mcgs 1 pill a day (For insulin resistance from the HGH, igf1-lr3 and hexarelin)

Things left out:

Glucosamine (it is said to act against igf-1, I had previously used for a couple of months and it helped in keeping some morning height, I will get on it permanently for the small height gain after I'm done with this stack)
Pyridostigmine (what I initially bought as an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, read a comment saying that it isn't that effective, other comments said that huperzine-a wasn't a real somatostatin inhibitor)
SAM-e (never bought, can cause mercury poison)
Ibutamoren/MK-677 (bought but never used it, switched for HGH)
Insulin (never bought, don't remember much about it but it can cause some shit called hyperinsulemia alongside other stuff and lead to sudden death but it should work great with igf-1 and hgh, bodybuilders use it)
peptides besides igf1lr-3 and hexarelin: CJC-1295 DAC, CJC no DAC aka MOD GRF 1-29, GHRP2, insubolic, etc (never bought any besides igf1-lr3 and hexarelin, I came to the conclusion that it was better to just stick to HGH)

Why am I doing this so late? Because height is the most feature in a man and giving it a try is worth it

What am I trying to achieve? Either any height growth in the spine or hyaline cartilage hypertrophy or both and/or any possible growth in case a growth plate still remains open.

Where did I get the ideas from? Some say that the plates in the spine close from ages 25 to 30 and I even read one saying that they never close. Sources:

https://heightmaximizer.com/how-to-grow-taller-after-puberty

This thread says that a 26 year old grew 1 inch after taking 20 IU of HGH for a month reason for which if I don't see any growth I might up the dosage to 15iu/18iu/20iu a day:

3051781 asqw

20221030 191630

20221006 174909

I started injecting 5iu hgh on 09/20/2022 and took it alongside galantamine and exemestane, a few days later I added the rest of the stack except for meclizine and IGF-1 and hexarelin those 2 last both of which I started using 7 days after I started using hgh in the same day in which I upped the dosage to 8 iu, 7 days later I upped the dosage to 10 iu a day and added meclizine to the stack. I have not yet measured but I did measured myself against a furniture whose top shelf was right at my eyebrows levels and are now 1 cm under both after waking up and at night so I might have grown 1 cm this was after 1 month and 3 days of injecting. Due to the high dosages of hgh and fast ramp up I did I had some side effects such as dizziness (which already left completely) and facial bloating (which decreased after I started using dandelion root). Other changes I've seen are: extreme appetite (I already got it under control, I'm always hungry, I can eat until my stomach is about to burst but I still feel hunger) more energy, better mental state, my mind feels more ''solid'', better mood, slight increase in muscle mass and muscle hardening a few days after starting, tighter skin, eyes glow more. I started lifting 9 days after I started using HGH just in case of me having too much igf-1 in my body that could go into my organs making them bigger, this way I'm giving my body more places to allocate the HGH, there is no way of guaranteeing what will grow and what will not if you take hgh. I plan on starting the routine this thread talks about next tuesday:

I will also start the sleep stretch method soon after which I still have to do more research on.

I will update the thread if I see any growth, or if I measure myself and decide to up the hgh dosage to cause acromegaly for 1 month

@killaeast
@FreakkForLife

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: svlz, odux, enchanted_elixir and 34 others
at that age your medial clavicles are probably still open, but not much else.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DarkLooks, hattrick, 5.5psl and 10 others
at that age your medial clavicles are probably still open, but not much else.

Even if I don't grow anything I gave it a try and got over my fear of needles.

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 8869 and 1 other person
i respect that you got the balls to try ngl, most people here would never even go this far
good luck

• +1
Reactions: svlz, Deleted member 24347, Mewton and 12 others

HGH 10 iu a day, one day a week off, ramped off from 5iu a day to 8iu a day to 10 iu a day (for being synthetized by the liver into igf-1).
Hexarelin 50mcg a day 2 weeks on 4 weeks off to avoid desensitization (for PI3K pathway activation)
Igf1-lr3 75mcg a day 2 weeks on 4 weeks off to avoid desensitization (to make things grow)
Galantamine 4mg 1 pill a day(to inhibit acetylcholinesterase and therefore inhibit somatostatin so the HGH doesn't get inhibited)
MSM 600 mg 2 pill a day to a total of 1200 mg per day (DNA methylation, they say methylation is cope so I might not continue it after I'm done taking it)
Chondroitin 1200mg once a day (DNA methylation and possible thickening of cartilage, glucosamine is better at this but it lowers igf-1 levels)
Exemestane 12.5mg once every two days (just in case there is any growth plate open)
Chromium Picolinate 300mcgs 1 pill a day (For insulin resistance from the HGH, igf1-lr3 and hexarelin)

Things left out:

Glucosamine (it is said to act against igf-1, I had previously used for a couple of months and it helped in keeping some morning height, I will get on it permanently for the small height gain after I'm done with this stack)
Pyridostigmine (what I initially bought as an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, read a comment saying that it isn't that effective, other comments said that huperzine-a wasn't a real somatostatin inhibitor)
Insulin (never bought, don't remember much about it but it can cause some shit called hyperinsulemia alongside other stuff and lead to sudden death but it should work great with igf-1 and hgh, bodybuilders use it)
peptides besides igf1lr-3 and hexarelin: CJC-1295 DAC, CJC no DAC aka MOD GRF 1-29, GHRP2, insubolic, etc (never bought any besides igf1-lr3 and hexarelin, I came to the conclusion that it was better to just stick to HGH)

Why am I doing this so late? Because height is the most feature in a man and giving it a try is worth it

What am I trying to achieve? Either any height growth in the spine or hyaline cartilage hypertrophy or both and/or any possible growth in case a growth plate still remains open.

Where did I get the ideas from? Some say that the plates in the spine close from ages 25 to 30 and I even read one saying that they never close. Sources:

This thread says that a 26 year old grew 1 inch after taking 20 IU of HGH for a month reason for which if I don't see any growth I might up the dosage to 15iu/18iu/20iu a day:

View attachment 1929291

View attachment 1929292

View attachment 1929301

I started injecting 5iu hgh on 09/20/2022 and took it alongside galantamine and exemestane, a few days later I added the rest of the stack except for meclizine and IGF-1 and hexarelin those 2 last both of which I started using 7 days after I started using hgh in the same day in which I upped the dosage to 8 iu, 7 days later I upped the dosage to 10 iu a day and added meclizine to the stack. I have not yet measured but I did measured myself against a furniture whose top shelf was right at my eyebrows levels and are now 1 cm under both after waking up and at night so I might have grown 1 cm this was after 1 month and 3 days of injecting. Due to the high dosages of hgh and fast ramp up I did I had some side effects such as dizziness (which already left completely) and facial bloating (which decreased after I started using dandelion root). Other changes I've seen are: extreme appetite (I already got it under control, I'm always hungry, I can eat until my stomach is about to burst but I still feel hunger) more energy, better mental state, my mind feels more ''solid'', better mood, slight increase in muscle mass and muscle hardening a few days after starting, tighter skin, eyes glow more. I started lifting 9 days after I started using HGH just in case of me having too much igf-1 in my body that could go into my organs making them bigger, this way I'm giving my body more places to allocate the HGH, there is no way of guaranteeing what will grow and what will not if you take hgh. I plan on starting the routine this thread talks about next tuesday:

I will also start the sleep stretch method soon after which I still have to do more research on.

I will update the thread if I see any growth, or if I measure myself and decide to up the hgh dosage to cause acromegaly for 1 month

@killaeast
@FreakkForLife
tag me if u get results. gl OP

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
Manlets ... man manlets

Just fucking lol.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: R@m@, skeet, DarkLooks and 10 others

Things left out:

View attachment 1929291

View attachment 1929292

View attachment 1929301

@killaeast
@FreakkForLife
dnrd but if ur doing this for height growth make sure ur plates are open. if not then hgh only works for muscles/frame and possibly pp

• +1
Reactions: virren and enchanted_elixir
fuck em bro run it

• +1
Reactions: svlz, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, GigaAscender and 2 others
Mirin you, OP. I suggest you add LSJL in your routine to increase the chance of success.
Also make sure you have sufficient protein intake.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Duke of cumskins, Yerico7, galego123 and 2 others
Manlets ... man manlets

Just fucking lol.

I'm 189 cm with my bare feet do you really expect me to stay like this?, maybe I'm already 190cm if the cm I think I grew is legit (I still don't want to measure myself).

dnrd but if ur doing this for height growth make sure ur plates are open. if not then hgh only works for muscles/frame and possibly pp

I'm also gymcelling, some say that hgh causing penis growth is cope others say it isn't.

Mirin you, OP. I suggest you add LSJL in your routine to increase the chance of success.

I'll look more into it, I didn't research it much.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, jflsnowdzz and enchanted_elixir
I'm 189 cm with my bare feet do you really expect me to stay like this?, maybe I'm already 190cm if the cm I think I grew is legit (I still don't want to measure myself).

I'm also gymcelling, some say that hgh causing penis growth is cope others say it isn't.

Wtf, man, you are already 190cm and risking making your hips wider for a couple more centimeters in height?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton and Splinter901
Wtf, man, you are already 190cm and risking making your hips wider for a couple more centimeters in height?

nah fuck that shit man, I thought the risks were only a deformed face and a deformed belly from organ growth, jfl, isn't relaxin the one that makes your hips wider? Why do bodybuilders risk wider hips for a bit of muscle growth?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Great thread bro :fire:

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Splinter901
You niggas on this site just get more and more retarded

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, StoneColdkiller, ccwarrior and 6 others
Best of luck brother. I am also an HGH injector but I'm 16 with open plates.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, enchanted_elixir and Splinter901
Best of luck brother. I am also an HGH injector but I'm 16 with open plates.

good luck, try to use a somatostatin/acetylcholinesterase inhibitor to get the most of the hgh

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and advancevision

189 cm and wants to grow taller. JFL , 6ft 2 and taller is optimal already

• +1
Reactions: zura and mfk
F54E5991 12FC 4C39 9681 01A4D9E9B230

• JFL
Reactions: R@m@, Fear, virren and 3 others
This stack might not have been cope if you were younger. Why waste so much money on Chinese bath water...

Also where did you even get Hexa and IGF-1-lr3 jfl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Splinter901 and AscensionMan98
This stack might not have been cope if you were younger. Why waste so much money on Chinese bath water...

Also where did you even get Hexa and IGF-1-lr3 jfl

ur mom gave them to me

Ye do it

Last edited:
Lmk when u inject so i can milk you

🐄 🥛

Anything over 18 heightmaxxing is complete cope spend that money on roids or surgery or something else you will get more bang for buck

I guarantee you didn’t grow a single mm at 23 JFL

Things left out:

View attachment 1929291

View attachment 1929292

View attachment 1929301

@killaeast
@FreakkForLife
If your sure your not gonna fuck up your body and head with all of that go ahead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18361
Anything over 18 heightmaxxing is complete cope spend that money on roids or surgery or something else you will get more bang for buck

muh 18 is adult cuz the ''law'' says so :soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: even thoguht there are 26 year old niggers on the nba injecting hgh and growing taller.

I guarantee you didn’t grow a single mm at 23 JFL

Sorry bud, I did grow 1 cm already, didn't measure oficially against the wall but I've been measuring myself for years against furniture and whenever I put myself next to them both at night and at morning I'm already taller than I was, also did you even read my sources? I already grew from glucosamine earlier this year I stopped it because it affected igf1 I will get back into it after I'm done with this stack (I lost the height from gluco as you are supposed to, although some say it becomes permanent after 6 months, I only used it for 2).

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, galego123 and TeenAscender
muh 18 is adult cuz the ''law'' says so :soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: even thoguht there are 26 year old niggers on the nba injecting hgh and growing taller.

Sorry bud, I did grow 1 cm already, didn't measure oficially against the wall but I've been measuring myself for years against furniture and whenever I put myself next to them both at night and at morning I'm already taller than I was, also did you even read my sources? I already grew from glucosamine earlier this year I stopped it because it affected igf1 I will get back into it after I'm done with this stack (I lost the height from gluco as you are supposed to, although some say it becomes permanent after 6 months, I only used it for 2).
18 even is a stretch most people lose noticeable height growth after 17

If you look at growth charts the lates bloomers only grow a fraction of an inch after 18, at 23 you are 4+ years past fusion which is a long ass time

• +1
Reactions: jordy4382 and SubhumanCurrycel
18 even is a stretch most people lose noticeable height growth after 17

If you look at growth charts the lates bloomers only grow a fraction of an inch after 18, at 23 you are 4+ years past fusion which is a long ass time

I'm trying to grow in the spine, did you read the thread?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123
Growth stops at 35

• JFL
Reactions: DarkLooks, jflsnowdzz and galego123
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

I doubt that works to be honest.

I measured myself officially using numbers today and turns out I grew 0.9 cm which is 0.1mm less than one cm. This means I'm now 190.1cm barefoot at night.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, weebcel and Yerico7
Good job king. Be careful tho, your height can vary a lot depending on many factors. Best way to measure is to do it instantly after waking up.

• +1
Good job king. Be careful tho, your height can vary a lot depending on many factors. Best way to measure is to do it instantly after waking up.

I did it both ways, I grew exactly 0.9cm so far, goal is to get to 2.54cm / 1 inch

Last edited:
At the age of 18, I injected 15 iu of HGH and took 25 mg MK677 every day for 60 days and grew 0-0.5 cm. If you measure growth, it will be due to faulty measuring.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, galego123 and Fgsfds
At the age of 18, I injected 15 iu of HGH and took 25 mg MK677 every day for 60 days and grew 0-0.5 cm. If you measure growth, it will be due to faulty measuring.

Good thing I've been measuring myself the same way in the same spot and for years.

Y were u using mk if u were also using hgh?

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Sorry bud, I did grow 1 cm already, didn't measure oficially against the wall but I've been measuring myself for years against furniture and whenever I put myself next to them both at night and at morning I'm already taller than I was,
Like I said faulty measuring, you cannot accurately measure your height by comparing yourself to furniture JFL.
I used a superior method, and it proved to be inaccurate.
During my Heightmax trial, I measured my height immediately after waking up and before going to bed by standing against a wall, placing a box on my head, and drawing a line underneath the book. I measured a dozen times over the 60-day trial period, and it turns out that this measurement technique isn't totally reliable, which is why I'm not sure if I grew 0 cm or 0.5 cm.

• +1
Reactions: mazzi
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, LowTrust and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Like I said faulty measuring, you cannot accurately measure your height by comparing yourself to furniture JFL.
I used a superior method, and it proved to be inaccurate.
During my Heightmax trial, I measured my height immediately after waking up and before going to bed by standing against a wall, placing a box on my head, and drawing a line underneath the book. I measured a dozen times over the 60-day trial period, and it turns out that this measurement technique isn't totally reliable, which is why I'm not sure if I grew 0 cm or 0.5 cm.
I've compared myself against furniture for years and years and only now did I notice to be taller and when I said I measured myself with numbers I meant I used the box method and I actually bothered to check for any flaws such as the measuring part of the box not being flat and the box being long enough to reach the highest part of my head. Lebron james grew at 26 from hgh.

• JFL
Reactions: mazzi and Spiritualcell

Things left out:

View attachment 1929291

View attachment 1929292

View attachment 1929301

@killaeast
@FreakkForLife
dude putting random stuff with hard names in your body wont make you grow, stop wasting ur time

• JFL
dude putting random stuff with hard names in your body wont make you grow, stop wasting ur time

lol they aren't random retard, this is most probably the stacks with the highest chance of making you grow that there is out there, I did a lot of research on this, if someone wants to try it i'd recommend they use insulin (just watch out for that sudden death side effect lol) alongside all the stuff I'm using except for the msm, and maybe the meclizine. Also if you are around 15 years old get on an AI and use it until at least 21.

Last edited:
It’s cope. Your face and bone thickness might change and your clavicle might lengthen slightly, but don’t a hope for height.

It’s cope. Your face and bone thickness might change and your clavicle might lengthen slightly, but don’t a hope for height.

You didn't read the thread, I already grew almost 1 cm (0.9cm) and got to my goal of causing any growth and getting into 190cm territory.

It's cope bro you gotta get the xrays to see if your plates are open

Please don't od on that crap start low but maybe you got a good tolerance idk man