Injecting hgh at 23 for any possible growth

Prolly one of the best and most heart-attack-inducing stacks ever seen on this forum. I'm not surprised that it worked but you only really needed the HGH and the somatostatin inhibitors. The other supplements were not needed for the most part besides the whey protein, and maybe some of those peptides. You should've also measured your sitting height, finger length, wrist width, and things of that nature to get a good idea of how much you were growing.

I didn't cuz I only cared about height, what about it is heart attack inducing?

• +1
Reactions: lightblue
I didn't cuz I only cared about height, what about it is heart attack inducing?
Nothing particular, just seems like an extreme amount of compounds that are derived to grow the body, which probably can induce something dangerous. Nonetheless, really good stack/thread you put together! proved a lot of people wrong on the forum.

Nothing particular, just seems like an extreme amount of compounds that are derived to grow the body, which probably can induce something dangerous. Nonetheless, really good stack/thread you put together! proved a lot of people wrong on the forum.

Well you could just cut everything but the hgh and still grow, but the smallest stack I'd recommend is hgh, an aromatase inhibitor, whey protein + protein from meat and an acetylcholinesterase / somatostatin inhibitor.

The only risk with hgh / ghrp / ghrh stacks is that they can fasten the growth of any possible cancerous tumor you could have, essentially greatly accelerating your death from what could have been you dealing with cancer and getting cured.

Did your nose,ears or head got bigger?
Do your body produce hgh or you have to inject ?

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
Did your nose,ears or head got bigger?
Do your body produce hgh or you have to inject ?

Not that I noticed

body produces hgh on it's own, u can boost it with exercize, suplements, peptides, etc or inject exogenous how I did, you can also use stuff to boost it's production while injecting hgh but you would have to inject in the morning / middle of the day as exogenous hgh is suppressive of endogenous hgh (which is mostly released at night when sleeping).

Last edited:
I'd want to add that while on this stack I was also using Niacin and L-arginine which I forgot to mention as when I started researching about growing in height I was buying stuff so I bought those which I'm not sure had much of an effect but they could have specially in younger individuals as those supplements boost endogenous production of hgh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
I'd want to add that while on this stack I was also using Niacin and L-arginine which I forgot to mention as when I started researching about growing in height I was buying stuff so I bought those which I'm not sure had much of an effect but they could have specially in younger individuals as those supplements boost endogenous production of hgh
how much have you grown since beginning with your stack ?

• +1
  • +1
ok nice, I might try a stack like you I'm 20 and 178cm

let me know how it goes if you do

Measured against furniture? Jfl

I measured against the wall, I mentioned furniture in earlier posts because I didn't want to measure yet but I still measure myself against furniture as I knew which parts of my face met which parts of the furniture and that + me feeling a bit taller where the first signs I had of me growing.

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
I measured against the wall, I mentioned furniture in earlier posts because I didn't want to measure yet but I still measure myself against furniture as I knew which parts of my face met which parts of the furniture and that + me feeling a bit taller where the first signs I had of me growing.
How well do think this will work at 18? Have a feeling only spine/clavicles are open not much else. My growth rate is slow af so might need to run this for years and delay with ai

• +1
How well do think this will work at 18? Have a feeling only spine/clavicles are open not much else. My growth rate is slow af so might need to run this for years and delay with ai

Your spine is definitively open, so is most probably your upper femur, the theory also states that the hgh could hypertrophy the chondrocytes in your hyaline cartilage leading to a process called endochondral ossification which could happen in multiple parts of your body each which will give a small boost that could be a total of roughly 2.5 cm. You should get on an AI asap, trying hgh for 3 months to see if you grow would definitively not hurt, specially since qingdao is so cheap (it now costs 70 usd per 100iu for some reason they upped the price by 10usd).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529
I sent you a dm bro

Have you seen a difference in the width of wrist/frame? Also is it true that HGH only accelerates someones natural potential?

Last edited:
Have you seen a difference in the width of wrist/frame? Also is it true that HGH only accelerates someones natural potential?

Wrists seem a but wider, dunno about frame I think it also got a bit bigger on my clavicles as my snugg leather jacket is even snugger now, as for the potential part I think I remember reading that it's not true and that there was this study where participants grew taller than their genetic potential.

• +1
Reactions: Ryadh
Dunno if I said this before but the height remained there, it wasn't thr chondroitin but actual real growth.

I'm using the following stack:

HGH 10 iu a day, one day a week off, ramped off from 5iu a day to 8iu a day to 10 iu a day (for being synthetized by the liver into igf-1).
Hexarelin 50mcg a day 2 weeks on 4 weeks off to avoid desensitization (for PI3K pathway activation)
Igf1-lr3 75mcg a day 2 weeks on 4 weeks off to avoid desensitization (to make things grow)
Galantamine 4mg 1 pill a day(to inhibit acetylcholinesterase and therefore inhibit somatostatin so the HGH doesn't get inhibited)
Meclizine 25mg 1 pill a day (FGFR3 inhibition)
Flurbiprofen 100mg 1 pill a day (promotes bone growth)
MSM 600 mg 2 pill a day to a total of 1200 mg per day (DNA methylation, they say methylation is cope so I might not continue it after I'm done taking it)
Chondroitin 1200mg once a day (DNA methylation and possible thickening of cartilage, glucosamine is better at this but it lowers igf-1 levels)
Exemestane 12.5mg once every two days (just in case there is any growth plate open)
Chromium Picolinate 300mcgs 1 pill a day (For insulin resistance from the HGH, igf1-lr3 and hexarelin)

Things left out:

Glucosamine (it is said to act against igf-1, I had previously used for a couple of months and it helped in keeping some morning height, I will get on it permanently for the small height gain after I'm done with this stack)
Pyridostigmine (what I initially bought as an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, read a comment saying that it isn't that effective, other comments said that huperzine-a wasn't a real somatostatin inhibitor)
SAM-e (never bought, can cause mercury poison)
Ibutamoren/MK-677 (bought but never used it, switched for HGH)
Insulin (never bought, don't remember much about it but it can cause some shit called hyperinsulemia alongside other stuff and lead to sudden death but it should work great with igf-1 and hgh, bodybuilders use it)
peptides besides igf1lr-3 and hexarelin: CJC-1295 DAC, CJC no DAC aka MOD GRF 1-29, GHRP2, insubolic, etc (never bought any besides igf1-lr3 and hexarelin, I came to the conclusion that it was better to just stick to HGH)

Why am I doing this so late? Because height is the most feature in a man and giving it a try is worth it

What am I trying to achieve? Either any height growth in the spine or hyaline cartilage hypertrophy or both and/or any possible growth in case a growth plate still remains open.

Where did I get the ideas from? Some say that the plates in the spine close from ages 25 to 30 and I even read one saying that they never close. Sources:

https://heightmaximizer.com/how-to-grow-taller-after-puberty

This thread says that a 26 year old grew 1 inch after taking 20 IU of HGH for a month reason for which if I don't see any growth I might up the dosage to 15iu/18iu/20iu a day:

View attachment 1929291

View attachment 1929292

View attachment 1929301

I started injecting 5iu hgh on 09/20/2022 and took it alongside galantamine and exemestane, a few days later I added the rest of the stack except for meclizine and IGF-1 and hexarelin those 2 last both of which I started using 7 days after I started using hgh in the same day in which I upped the dosage to 8 iu, 7 days later I upped the dosage to 10 iu a day and added meclizine to the stack. I have not yet measured but I did measured myself against a furniture whose top shelf was right at my eyebrows levels and are now 1 cm under both after waking up and at night so I might have grown 1 cm this was after 1 month and 3 days of injecting. Due to the high dosages of hgh and fast ramp up I did I had some side effects such as dizziness (which already left completely) and facial bloating (which decreased after I started using dandelion root). Other changes I've seen are: extreme appetite (I already got it under control, I'm always hungry, I can eat until my stomach is about to burst but I still feel hunger) more energy, better mental state, my mind feels more ''solid'', better mood, slight increase in muscle mass and muscle hardening a few days after starting, tighter skin, eyes glow more. I started lifting 9 days after I started using HGH just in case of me having too much igf-1 in my body that could go into my organs making them bigger, this way I'm giving my body more places to allocate the HGH, there is no way of guaranteeing what will grow and what will not if you take hgh. I plan on starting the routine this thread talks about next tuesday:

I will also start the sleep stretch method soon after which I still have to do more research on.

I will update the thread if I see any growth, or if I measure myself and decide to up the hgh dosage to cause acromegaly for 1 month

@killaeast
@FreakkForLife
carpal tunnel syndrome

I'm using the following stack:

HGH 10 iu a day, one day a week off, ramped off from 5iu a day to 8iu a day to 10 iu a day (for being synthetized by the liver into igf-1).
Hexarelin 50mcg a day 2 weeks on 4 weeks off to avoid desensitization (for PI3K pathway activation)
Igf1-lr3 75mcg a day 2 weeks on 4 weeks off to avoid desensitization (to make things grow)
Galantamine 4mg 1 pill a day(to inhibit acetylcholinesterase and therefore inhibit somatostatin so the HGH doesn't get inhibited)
Meclizine 25mg 1 pill a day (FGFR3 inhibition)
Flurbiprofen 100mg 1 pill a day (promotes bone growth)
MSM 600 mg 2 pill a day to a total of 1200 mg per day (DNA methylation, they say methylation is cope so I might not continue it after I'm done taking it)
Chondroitin 1200mg once a day (DNA methylation and possible thickening of cartilage, glucosamine is better at this but it lowers igf-1 levels)
Exemestane 12.5mg once every two days (just in case there is any growth plate open)
Chromium Picolinate 300mcgs 1 pill a day (For insulin resistance from the HGH, igf1-lr3 and hexarelin)

Things left out:

Glucosamine (it is said to act against igf-1, I had previously used for a couple of months and it helped in keeping some morning height, I will get on it permanently for the small height gain after I'm done with this stack)
Pyridostigmine (what I initially bought as an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, read a comment saying that it isn't that effective, other comments said that huperzine-a wasn't a real somatostatin inhibitor)
SAM-e (never bought, can cause mercury poison)
Ibutamoren/MK-677 (bought but never used it, switched for HGH)
Insulin (never bought, don't remember much about it but it can cause some shit called hyperinsulemia alongside other stuff and lead to sudden death but it should work great with igf-1 and hgh, bodybuilders use it)
peptides besides igf1lr-3 and hexarelin: CJC-1295 DAC, CJC no DAC aka MOD GRF 1-29, GHRP2, insubolic, etc (never bought any besides igf1-lr3 and hexarelin, I came to the conclusion that it was better to just stick to HGH)

Why am I doing this so late? Because height is the most feature in a man and giving it a try is worth it

What am I trying to achieve? Either any height growth in the spine or hyaline cartilage hypertrophy or both and/or any possible growth in case a growth plate still remains open.

Where did I get the ideas from? Some say that the plates in the spine close from ages 25 to 30 and I even read one saying that they never close. Sources:

https://heightmaximizer.com/how-to-grow-taller-after-puberty

This thread says that a 26 year old grew 1 inch after taking 20 IU of HGH for a month reason for which if I don't see any growth I might up the dosage to 15iu/18iu/20iu a day:

View attachment 1929291

View attachment 1929292

View attachment 1929301

I started injecting 5iu hgh on 09/20/2022 and took it alongside galantamine and exemestane, a few days later I added the rest of the stack except for meclizine and IGF-1 and hexarelin those 2 last both of which I started using 7 days after I started using hgh in the same day in which I upped the dosage to 8 iu, 7 days later I upped the dosage to 10 iu a day and added meclizine to the stack. I have not yet measured but I did measured myself against a furniture whose top shelf was right at my eyebrows levels and are now 1 cm under both after waking up and at night so I might have grown 1 cm this was after 1 month and 3 days of injecting. Due to the high dosages of hgh and fast ramp up I did I had some side effects such as dizziness (which already left completely) and facial bloating (which decreased after I started using dandelion root). Other changes I've seen are: extreme appetite (I already got it under control, I'm always hungry, I can eat until my stomach is about to burst but I still feel hunger) more energy, better mental state, my mind feels more ''solid'', better mood, slight increase in muscle mass and muscle hardening a few days after starting, tighter skin, eyes glow more. I started lifting 9 days after I started using HGH just in case of me having too much igf-1 in my body that could go into my organs making them bigger, this way I'm giving my body more places to allocate the HGH, there is no way of guaranteeing what will grow and what will not if you take hgh. I plan on starting the routine this thread talks about next tuesday:

I will also start the sleep stretch method soon after which I still have to do more research on.

I will update the thread if I see any growth, or if I measure myself and decide to up the hgh dosage to cause acromegaly for 1 month

@killaeast
@FreakkForLife
No buddy your just gonna look ogre

Don't do it. I know cause I have seen people do it even though they had more potential. Ik you got the balls and already took a bet on it but it ain't going to work much. At max you'll get a inch or 2 like my friend but even that didn't lasted as he lost 50 percent of it

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Splinter901
Don't do it. I know cause I have seen people do it even though they had more potential. Ik you got the balls and already took a bet on it but it ain't going to work much. At max you'll get a inch or 2 like my friend but even that didn't lasted as he lost 50 percent of it

niggah this thread is on its way to being 1 year old

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32529

how old was your firend and do u know the full stack he used?

Holy shit you’re cracked for doing this. I’m very very tempted to do smth similar now with a lighter stack. 20 atm, puberty growth spurt hit late (16-17?). Any chance it’ll fuck up any potential natural growth I have remaining?

• +1
哥们儿太牛了

• +1
Holy shit you’re cracked for doing this. I’m very very tempted to do smth similar now with a lighter stack. 20 atm, puberty growth spurt hit late (16-17?). Any chance it’ll fuck up any potential natural growth I have remaining?

When was the last time u grew? if it was 17 and u didn't grow in the past couple years then even if the possibility of growing is there chances are your body won't be using the hgh it produces to make your bones longer in which case injecting exogenous hgh would make your body have a surplus of hgh making it so that it allocates some of it to bone growth. Your hgh production would go back to normal very fast after discontinuing the use of exogenous hgh so there shouldn't be any harm to any natural growth that could be left. the use of exogenous hgh gives slight growth over long periods of times so even if you are 15 years old you would still be growing like 1 or 2 inches in like 7-8 months of use, I've never seen anyone on psl forums that used hgh claim to have grown +4 inches regardless of their age, those with idiopathic short stature many times when being prescribed with hgh by a doctor only get like 3 extra inches off of it that the would otherwise not have gotten. In your case you could naturally grow 1 or 2 inches in the next couple years but most probably you will grow nothing, by taking hgh you are just increasing the chances of you growing (hgh or any height stack is never a guarantee that you will grow, there were cases of 16-17 yo's in this forum who used hgh for many months and grew nothing). In my case I tried this because I had spent years wanting to get taller and waiting to grow but it never happened, last time I had grown naturally I was ~16.5 .

哥们儿太牛了

你是中國人嗎? 我不會說中文但我能讀懂大多文字(繁體字).

Last edited:
When was the last time u grew? if it was 17 and u didn't grow in the past couple years then even if the possibility of growing is there chances are your body won't be using the hgh it produces to make your bones longer in which case injecting exogenous hgh would make your body have a surplus of hgh making it so that it allocates some of it to bone growth. Your hgh production would go back to normal very fast after discontinuing the use of exogenous hgh so there shouldn't be any harm to any natural growth that could be left. the use of exogenous hgh gives slight growth over long periods of times so even if you are 15 years old you would still be growing like 1 or 2 inches in like 7-8 months of use, I've never seen anyone on psl forums that used hgh claim to have grown +4 inches regardless of their age, those with idiopathic short stature many times when being prescribed with hgh by a doctor only get like 3 extra inches off of it that the would otherwise not have gotten. In your case you could naturally grow 1 or 2 inches in the next couple years but most probably you will grow nothing, by taking hgh you are just increasing the chances of you growing (hgh or any height stack is never a guarantee that you will grow, there were cases of 16-17 yo's in this forum who used hgh for many months and grew nothing). In my case I tried this because I had spent years wanting to get taller and waiting to grow but it never happened, last time I had grown naturally I was ~16.5 .
I’m not hoping for extreme growth at this point, looking more to maximize any potential frame growth I have left. I feel like this is the type of thing I might regret in the future if I don't do now. I'm mainly hoping for growth in my upper body, I've already got relatively long legs. I'm planning on getting multiple plate scans ASAP if I can find a doctor who's willing, and then looking into aromasin inhibitors and then deciding what to do from there.

Why did you decide do go with direct exogenous HGH injections instead of mk677 or another secretagogue? The latter doesn't cause enough added GH to stimulate growth right?

你是中國人嗎? 我不會說中文但我能讀懂大多文字(繁體字).
Oh are you Japanese?

• +1
I’m not hoping for extreme growth at this point, looking more to maximize any potential frame growth I have left. I feel like this is the type of thing I might regret in the future if I don't do now. I'm mainly hoping for growth in my upper body, I've already got relatively long legs. I'm planning on getting multiple plate scans ASAP if I can find a doctor who's willing, and then looking into aromasin inhibitors and then deciding what to do from there.

Why did you decide do go with direct exogenous HGH injections instead of mk677 or another secretagogue? The latter doesn't cause enough added GH to stimulate growth right?

Oh are you Japanese?

mk or any other growth hormone secretagogue could work, mk makes u produce ~4iu hgh whereas natural is ~2iu, for height growth u should take 8iu pharma / 10 iu generic, if u combine mk with cjc dac 1295 it can make ur hypophisis release ~10iu / night but it's more expensive than just 10 iu cheap hgh from china (what I used), I decided to get hgh cuz I could get 100iu per 50usd and wanted to try a stack as heavy as possible. For frame growth u could also try igf1-DES injected at the deltoids , 40mcg on each side every day, there are prolly other things u could take for frame growth but I don't know about them. U should get on an AI asap, at late ages every day counts.

I'm born and live in argentina, have Italian and french ancestry, learned some japanese for fun.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
mk or any other growth hormone secretagogue could work, mk makes u produce ~4iu hgh whereas natural is ~2iu, for height growth u should take 8iu pharma / 10 iu generic, if u combine mk with cjc dac 1295 it can make ur hypophisis release ~10iu / night but it's more expensive than just 10 iu cheap hgh from china (what I used), I decided to get hgh cuz I could get 100iu per 50usd and wanted to try a stack as heavy as possible. For frame growth u could also try igf1-DES injected at the deltoids , 40mcg on each side every day, there are prolly other things u could take for frame growth but I don't know about them. U should get on an AI asap, at late ages every day counts.

I'm born and live in argentina, have Italian and french ancestry, learned some japanese for fun.
Thanks for all the advice man, that's a cool background. I'm leaning towards MK if it's enough to stimulate growth because I really don't want to fuck up with injections (have never injected anything before), and it is obviously more expensive. But if direct gh is the only/best option I might seriously do it. I'm in China atm anyways so getting it may even be easier lol (maybe).

AI.... I looked it up and the side effects seem brutal. I'd rather just let my plates close normally tbh, mental/physical health > height imo.

• +1
Thanks for all the advice man, that's a cool background. I'm leaning towards MK if it's enough to stimulate growth because I really don't want to fuck up with injections (have never injected anything before), and it is obviously more expensive. But if direct gh is the only/best option I might seriously do it. I'm in China atm anyways so getting it may even be easier lol (maybe).

AI.... I looked it up and the side effects seem brutal. I'd rather just let my plates close normally tbh, mental/physical health > height imo.

I only got a bit of acne from the ai, try 12.5mg aromasin/exemestane every couple days and see how you feel if you quit it the sides go away fast, what city u in? I got hgh from qingdao sigma I think they are in the south in guanxi/guangdong don't remember exactly where, injecting is very easy, hgh injection are sub q this means you only pierce the skin and inject the liquid in the fat underneath, they are pretty much impossible to fuck up and I found that if you make the area really moist with alcohol before injecting sometimes u don't feel anything at all.

Last edited:
hgh injection are sub q this means you only pierce the skin and inject the liquid in the fat underneath
fuck yeah that seems doable. Very silly that the company is named after qingdao but is in guanxi. I'm in Shanghai atm and then will be in Hong Kong in a few weeks, either way delivery should be easy.

I only got a bit of acne from the ai, try 12.5mg aromasin/exemestane every couple days and see how you feel if you quit it the sides go away
Maybe, I'll decide after checking out my plates first. Going in to test for sleep apnea tmrw and asked if I could take some plate x-rays while I'm there, doctor said yes (fuck I love china). I'm not fat btw, if I have apnea its 100% genetic 😢

fuck yeah that seems doable. Very silly that the company is named after qingdao but is in guanxi. I'm in Shanghai atm and then will be in Hong Kong in a few weeks, either way delivery should be easy.

If u want the contact info it's this

3437372 IMG 4964

This post explains how to inject

• +1
If u want the contact info it's this

View attachment 2318590
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: I called in Chinese with my China number and they said they don’t ship to China or Hong Kong:lul::lul::lul::lul: turns out they’re based in Vietnam actually. Makes sense tbh, I imagine most demand is foreign and they don’t want to be caught by Chinese border police and investigated. I respect the hustle. I’ll probably just wait until I’m NA (2 months) then.

• JFL
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: I called in Chinese with my China number and they said they don’t ship to China or Hong Kong:lul::lul::lul::lul: turns out they’re based in Vietnam actually. Makes sense tbh, I imagine most demand is foreign and they don’t want to be caught by Chinese border police and investigated. I respect the hustle. I’ll probably just wait until I’m NA (2 months) then.

Where I live I couldn't get hgh into the "country" so I had to hire a dude who smugless stuff through the frontier, so the package went from china (I remember the sticker on the package had a chinese city name on it) to florida in the US and then to paraguay and then smugled into argentina and sent from the north (formosa) to where I live (buenos aires)

• Woah
Where I live I couldn't get hgh into the "country" so I had to hire a dude who smugless stuff through the frontier, so the package went from china (I remember the sticker on the package had a chinese city name on it) to florida in the US and then to paraguay and then smugled into argentina and sent from the north (formosa) to where I live (buenos aires)
holy shit that's dedication, how much taller are you than your parents?

searching on baidu rn if there are looksmaxxers in china using hgh or mk677 but not finding anything

• +1
holy shit that's dedication, how much taller are you than your parents?

searching on baidu rn if there are looksmaxxers in china using hgh or mk677 but not finding anything

My mom was like 5'3'' and my dad was like 6'0'', I don't know their exact height besides what I see in photos because they died when I was a kid, my final natural height was 189.2cm 6'2.5'', 192.2cm after the 2.4 cm from this height stack and 0.6cm from glucosamine (I'm almost done with my 4th month of taking it, they say that after 6 months the height gain from it becomes permanent so I'm testing it out).

My mom was like 5'3'' and my dad was like 6'0'', I don't know their exact height besides what I see in photos because they died when I was a kid, my final natural height was 189.2cm 6'2.5'', 192.2cm after the 2.4 cm from this height stack and 0.6cm from glucosamine (I'm almost done with my 4th month of taking it, they say that after 6 months the height gain from it becomes permanent so I'm testing it out).
damn, sorry to hear. Congrats on your success though man

wait btw did you get any bubble gut from the hgh?

Last edited:
  • +1
damn, sorry to hear. Congrats on your success though man

wait btw did you get any bubble gut from the hgh?

no that's a myth, the hgh bubble gut bodybuilders get is actually food that is in a slow digestion phase and not enlarged organs as they say, all of them lose it eventually.

• +1
update ?

• WTF
I haven't updated in months as there is nothing to update, I already did. Grew 2.4cm in 4 months, height stayed there.

proof? or are we supposed do believe Indians' hallucinations?

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
proof? or are we supposed do believe Indians' hallucinations?

I already posted proof of stack, if u mean a picture / video measuring myself then I didn't do it as I'd have had to have realized that before I started using this stack as to have measured myself prior to any growth.