Injecting hgh at 23 for any possible growth

I already posted proof of stack, if u mean a picture / video measuring myself then I didn't do it as I'd have had to have realized that before I started using this stack as to have measured myself prior to any growth.
crazy that you probably spent weeks/months researching and buying and dosing dozens and dozens of chemicals to grow

but didn't measure along the way to determine if you'd grow from it

But aight

crazy that you probably spent weeks/months researching and buying and dosing dozens and dozens of chemicals to grow

but didn't measure along the way to determine if you'd grow from it

But aight

Can u even read the thread? I measured multiple times after the first month, by the time the thought that I should have gotten measured and posted a before after popped in my mind I had already used the stack. I was measuring both at home against a door frame and at the gym using a stadiometer and that's where I got precise measurements from.

This is where I measured against, lowest line is 188.5cm second lowest is 189cm highest is 195cm

3330014 20230323 140916

Can u even read the thread? I measured multiple times after the first month, by the time the thought that I should have gotten measured and posted a before after popped in my mind I had already used the stack. I was measuring both at home against a door frame and at the gym using a stadiometer and that's where I got precise measurements from.

This is where I measured against, lowest line is 188.5cm second lowest is 189cm highest is 195cm

View attachment 2320461

Do you think HGH contributed to this or just sleeping stretches.

At 21 I was 176cm, After sleeping in stretches, decompressing the spine with dead hangs with ankle weights, and hanging by my neck (actual ropemaxxing lmao) etc. Now I am 180cm at 22, do you think I'd benefit from HGH?

I'm actually considering this so I have a few questions.

Where do you think you grew taller in spine or legs, and did you notice any changes in your frame? (clavicle)
How much did you stack cost you overall? And did you notice any side effects.
Where did you get the HGH from, or is it legal where you live.

Last edited:

View attachment 2320461
2.5 inches growth claim at 23? 💀 did yall see this?

@TeenAscender @Whatashame @enchanted_elixir @Spiͯriͯtualcel

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender

Impossible unless you didn’t get your first ball hairs until 19

• JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior

he claimed to have grown 2.3cm at 23, which is possible assuming you did everything perfectly in terms HGH blasting and filling all the pathways to bone growth.

He blasted pretty much everything humanly possible to grow so if any stack were to get someone to grow at 23, it was the one he was running.

• +1
Reactions: bluemcdonalds, BoredPrince and enchanted_elixir
he claimed to have grown 2.3cm at 23, which is possible assuming you did everything perfectly in terms HGH blasting and filling all the pathways to bone growth.

He blasted pretty much everything humanly possible to grow so if any stack were to get someone to grow at 23, it was the one he was running.
Oh, I thought he was claiming more

Well, certainly he'd get all the fucking bad HGH side effects right? Like bad cartilage growth on nose and ears, hands and feet, and other weird shit. So probably not worth it.

I'm 189 cm with my bare feet do you really expect me to stay like this?, maybe I'm already 190cm if the cm I think I grew is legit (I still don't want to measure myself).

I'm also gymcelling, some say that hgh causing penis growth is cope others say it isn't.

I'll look more into it, I didn't research it much.
Having body dysmorphia isn’t an excuse for retardedness , HGH at 190cm LMAO

Dude, this gave me hope... I'm 22 and I really want to gain at least 1 inch. I would make anything less LL

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
I'm using the following stack:

HGH 10 iu a day, one day a week off, ramped off from 5iu a day to 8iu a day to 10 iu a day (for being synthetized by the liver into igf-1).
Hexarelin 50mcg a day 2 weeks on 4 weeks off to avoid desensitization (for PI3K pathway activation)
Igf1-lr3 75mcg a day 2 weeks on 4 weeks off to avoid desensitization (to make things grow)
Galantamine 4mg 1 pill a day(to inhibit acetylcholinesterase and therefore inhibit somatostatin so the HGH doesn't get inhibited)
Meclizine 25mg 1 pill a day (FGFR3 inhibition)
Flurbiprofen 100mg 1 pill a day (promotes bone growth)
MSM 600 mg 2 pill a day to a total of 1200 mg per day (DNA methylation, they say methylation is cope so I might not continue it after I'm done taking it)
Chondroitin 1200mg once a day (DNA methylation and possible thickening of cartilage, glucosamine is better at this but it lowers igf-1 levels)
Exemestane 12.5mg once every two days (just in case there is any growth plate open)
Chromium Picolinate 300mcgs 1 pill a day (For insulin resistance from the HGH, igf1-lr3 and hexarelin)

Things left out:

Glucosamine (it is said to act against igf-1, I had previously used for a couple of months and it helped in keeping some morning height, I will get on it permanently for the small height gain after I'm done with this stack)
Pyridostigmine (what I initially bought as an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, read a comment saying that it isn't that effective, other comments said that huperzine-a wasn't a real somatostatin inhibitor)
SAM-e (never bought, can cause mercury poison)
Ibutamoren/MK-677 (bought but never used it, switched for HGH)
Insulin (never bought, don't remember much about it but it can cause some shit called hyperinsulemia alongside other stuff and lead to sudden death but it should work great with igf-1 and hgh, bodybuilders use it)
peptides besides igf1lr-3 and hexarelin: CJC-1295 DAC, CJC no DAC aka MOD GRF 1-29, GHRP2, insubolic, etc (never bought any besides igf1-lr3 and hexarelin, I came to the conclusion that it was better to just stick to HGH)

Why am I doing this so late? Because height is the most feature in a man and giving it a try is worth it

What am I trying to achieve? Either any height growth in the spine or hyaline cartilage hypertrophy or both and/or any possible growth in case a growth plate still remains open.

Where did I get the ideas from? Some say that the plates in the spine close from ages 25 to 30 and I even read one saying that they never close. Sources:

https://heightmaximizer.com/how-to-grow-taller-after-puberty

This thread says that a 26 year old grew 1 inch after taking 20 IU of HGH for a month reason for which if I don't see any growth I might up the dosage to 15iu/18iu/20iu a day:

View attachment 1929291

View attachment 1929292

View attachment 1929301

I started injecting 5iu hgh on 09/20/2022 and took it alongside galantamine and exemestane, a few days later I added the rest of the stack except for meclizine and IGF-1 and hexarelin those 2 last both of which I started using 7 days after I started using hgh in the same day in which I upped the dosage to 8 iu, 7 days later I upped the dosage to 10 iu a day and added meclizine to the stack. I have not yet measured but I did measured myself against a furniture whose top shelf was right at my eyebrows levels and are now 1 cm under both after waking up and at night so I might have grown 1 cm this was after 1 month and 3 days of injecting. Due to the high dosages of hgh and fast ramp up I did I had some side effects such as dizziness (which already left completely) and facial bloating (which decreased after I started using dandelion root). Other changes I've seen are: extreme appetite (I already got it under control, I'm always hungry, I can eat until my stomach is about to burst but I still feel hunger) more energy, better mental state, my mind feels more ''solid'', better mood, slight increase in muscle mass and muscle hardening a few days after starting, tighter skin, eyes glow more. I started lifting 9 days after I started using HGH just in case of me having too much igf-1 in my body that could go into my organs making them bigger, this way I'm giving my body more places to allocate the HGH, there is no way of guaranteeing what will grow and what will not if you take hgh. I plan on starting the routine this thread talks about next tuesday:

I will also start the sleep stretch method soon after which I still have to do more research on.

I will update the thread if I see any growth, or if I measure myself and decide to up the hgh dosage to cause acromegaly for 1 month

@killaeast
@FreakkForLife
about to start HGH at 19, have you seen any growth?

DNA methylation, they say methylation is cope so I might not continue it after I'm done taking it)
Methylation isn't cope but don't overdo it or you'll fuck your epigenome up

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
Methylation isn't cope but don't overdo it or you'll fuck your epigenome up

I remember that 15 yo faggot in here saying that methylation would stop aging and could make u grow taller by "reopening your plates" / reactivating your growth stage or something like that jfl.

I remember that 15 yo faggot in here saying that methylation would stop aging and could make u grow taller by "reopening your plates" / reactivating your growth stage or something like that jfl.
Im 21 i havent grow since 15. Shouls i try it ?

Im 21 i havent grow since 15. Shouls i try it ?

Try what? Methylation or hgh? U can maybe grow a bit using hgh, just try doing it now or asap.