Injecting hgh at 23 for any possible growth

Please don't od on that crap start low but maybe you got a good tolerance idk man
It's cope bro you gotta get the xrays to see if your plates are open

I'm not replying to retards who didn't read the thread anymore, everything has already been explained above, these past few comments have been just idiots saying it's cope when I already grew a bit and got my goal as the fucking title of the thread says.

• +1
Reactions: weebcel and Deleted member 20368
I'm not replying to retards who didn't read the thread anymore, everything has already been explained above, these past few comments have been just idiots saying it's cope when I already grew a bit and got my goal as the fucking title of the thread says.

Ok just be careful bro looks good so far

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
Have you noticed any hand or foot growth as of yet?

I will always be taller than you and I never worked a day for it
Funny how life works, eh?

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Good luck bro, let’s know your results later

I will always be taller than you and I never worked a day for it
Funny how life works, eh?

post proof

Good luck bro, let’s know your results later

grew 0.9mm first month, 0.2mm second month, 1.1cm so far, most probably on the spine.

Have you noticed any hand or foot growth as of yet?

they are bloated, I know because my knuckles used to protude more and they are all under bloated tissue now so they don't protude as much, as for actual bone growth in those places I don't know, my wrists seem thicker though.

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
Update

So since I noticed that the small bumps in height (which I know are real because they are morning height) happened whenever I upped my hgh dosage I decided to go up from 10iu a day to 12iu a day for a week and after that to 15 iu a day for a week, I found I grew 0.2mm in the first week and another 0.2mm on the second week, total growth so far is of 1.6 cm which is an amount high enough to say that late injections of hgh can increase your height at least by a bit, maybe if I were younger and were like 15 years old it would have been 4 times higher(6.4cm), it's now been 2.75 months (2 months and 3 weeks) since I started with the stack. According to freakkforlife someone in one of the discord groups he was in grew 2 inches from hgh at 25. which tbh I'd say it could be real just a very unusual scenario, expecting big growth spurts from hgh at +22 is extremely unlikely. I'm now back to using 10 iu/day and see if I get another small up this week if not then I might do a big upping on the dosage to 18/20 iu / day for a week and see if it is truly the upping of hgh dosages that is causing me to grow.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HGHABUSER1122221
Update

So since I noticed that the small bumps in height (which I know are real because they are morning height) happened whenever I upped my hgh dosage I decided to go up from 10iu a day to 12iu a day for a week and after that to 15 iu a day for a week, I found I grew 0.2mm in the first week and another 0.2mm on the second week, total growth so far is of 1.6 cm which is an amount high enough to say that late injections of hgh can increase your height at least by a bit, maybe if I were younger and were like 15 years old it would have been 4 times higher(6.4cm), it's now been 2.75 months (2 months and 3 weeks) since I started with the stack. According to freakkforlife someone in one of the discord groups he was in grew 2 inches from hgh at 25. which tbh I'd say it could be real just a very unusual scenario, expecting big growth spurts from hgh at +22 is extremely unlikely. I'm now back to using 10 iu/day and see if I get another small up this week if not then I might do a big upping on the dosage to 18/20 iu / day for a week and see if it is truly the upping of hgh dosages that is causing me to grow.

I mean't 0.2 cm not 0.2mm

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
Are your blood sugar levels fine? I wanna run HGH but am worried it'll fuck up my blood sugar because anything over 10mg MK677 gets me into pre-diabetic range even while taking berberine. Might switch to chromium picolinate.

Important thread but wall of text

Are your blood sugar levels fine? I wanna run HGH but am worried it'll fuck up my blood sugar because anything over 10mg MK677 gets me into pre-diabetic range even while taking berberine. Might switch to chromium picolinate.
Stop berberine. It interrupts protein synthesis.

I'm using the following stack:

HGH 10 iu a day, one day a week off, ramped off from 5iu a day to 8iu a day to 10 iu a day (for being synthetized by the liver into igf-1).
Hexarelin 50mcg a day 2 weeks on 4 weeks off to avoid desensitization (for PI3K pathway activation)
Igf1-lr3 75mcg a day 2 weeks on 4 weeks off to avoid desensitization (to make things grow)
Galantamine 4mg 1 pill a day(to inhibit acetylcholinesterase and therefore inhibit somatostatin so the HGH doesn't get inhibited)
Meclizine 25mg 1 pill a day (FGFR3 inhibition)
Flurbiprofen 100mg 1 pill a day (promotes bone growth)
MSM 600 mg 2 pill a day to a total of 1200 mg per day (DNA methylation, they say methylation is cope so I might not continue it after I'm done taking it)
Chondroitin 1200mg once a day (DNA methylation and possible thickening of cartilage, glucosamine is better at this but it lowers igf-1 levels)
Exemestane 12.5mg once every two days (just in case there is any growth plate open)
Chromium Picolinate 300mcgs 1 pill a day (For insulin resistance from the HGH, igf1-lr3 and hexarelin)

Things left out:

Glucosamine (it is said to act against igf-1, I had previously used for a couple of months and it helped in keeping some morning height, I will get on it permanently for the small height gain after I'm done with this stack)
Pyridostigmine (what I initially bought as an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, read a comment saying that it isn't that effective, other comments said that huperzine-a wasn't a real somatostatin inhibitor)
SAM-e (never bought, can cause mercury poison)
Ibutamoren/MK-677 (bought but never used it, switched for HGH)
Insulin (never bought, don't remember much about it but it can cause some shit called hyperinsulemia alongside other stuff and lead to sudden death but it should work great with igf-1 and hgh, bodybuilders use it)
peptides besides igf1lr-3 and hexarelin: CJC-1295 DAC, CJC no DAC aka MOD GRF 1-29, GHRP2, insubolic, etc (never bought any besides igf1-lr3 and hexarelin, I came to the conclusion that it was better to just stick to HGH)

Why am I doing this so late? Because height is the most feature in a man and giving it a try is worth it

What am I trying to achieve? Either any height growth in the spine or hyaline cartilage hypertrophy or both and/or any possible growth in case a growth plate still remains open.

Where did I get the ideas from? Some say that the plates in the spine close from ages 25 to 30 and I even read one saying that they never close. Sources:

https://heightmaximizer.com/how-to-grow-taller-after-puberty

This thread says that a 26 year old grew 1 inch after taking 20 IU of HGH for a month reason for which if I don't see any growth I might up the dosage to 15iu/18iu/20iu a day:

View attachment 1929291

View attachment 1929292

View attachment 1929301

I started injecting 5iu hgh on 09/20/2022 and took it alongside galantamine and exemestane, a few days later I added the rest of the stack except for meclizine and IGF-1 and hexarelin those 2 last both of which I started using 7 days after I started using hgh in the same day in which I upped the dosage to 8 iu, 7 days later I upped the dosage to 10 iu a day and added meclizine to the stack. I have not yet measured but I did measured myself against a furniture whose top shelf was right at my eyebrows levels and are now 1 cm under both after waking up and at night so I might have grown 1 cm this was after 1 month and 3 days of injecting. Due to the high dosages of hgh and fast ramp up I did I had some side effects such as dizziness (which already left completely) and facial bloating (which decreased after I started using dandelion root). Other changes I've seen are: extreme appetite (I already got it under control, I'm always hungry, I can eat until my stomach is about to burst but I still feel hunger) more energy, better mental state, my mind feels more ''solid'', better mood, slight increase in muscle mass and muscle hardening a few days after starting, tighter skin, eyes glow more. I started lifting 9 days after I started using HGH just in case of me having too much igf-1 in my body that could go into my organs making them bigger, this way I'm giving my body more places to allocate the HGH, there is no way of guaranteeing what will grow and what will not if you take hgh. I plan on starting the routine this thread talks about next tuesday:

I will also start the sleep stretch method soon after which I still have to do more research on.

I will update the thread if I see any growth, or if I measure myself and decide to up the hgh dosage to cause acromegaly for 1 month

@killaeast
@FreakkForLife
where did ya get your exemestane from? is it legit?

@Splinter901 have you noticed any height gains? I’m 20 and thinking about trying GH.

@Splinter901 have you noticed any height gains? I’m 20 and thinking about trying GH.

Did you read the thread? yes, I've grown almost 2 cm, maybe a few mm more than 2cm by now, I've still got to measure again.

• Woah
Reactions: Jigen
where did ya get your exemestane from? is it legit?

qingdao, prolly legit, it most prolly didn't do much in my case but I took it anyways. By now I've dropped the exemestane, msm and meclizine from the stack.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Did you read the thread? yes, I've grown almost 2 cm, maybe a few mm more than 2cm by now, I've still got to measure again.
nice, where are you getting your GH from? And does your doctor know about this or are you playing solo right now.

nice, where are you getting your GH from? And does your doctor know about this or are you playing solo right now.

lol doctors are retards, where I live the average height is 172cm and I'm now almost 191cm (196cm while wearing thick soled shoes + small lift) so if I were with a doctor they'd tell me I'm insane, the only insanity here is their conformism.

qingdao sigma

What dedication, a true looksmaxer.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
I don't know what happened but I had a small burst in height increase roughly 0.5cm in the past couple weeks maybe because I started taking flurbiprofen every day instead of every 2 days like I was doing some time ago, I've grown 2.4cm so far, again I know this is true because I'm talking about morning height, I got like 150 iu of hgh left which would last me a couple weeks then I would be over with hgh, I'll prolly get to a full inch or a bit more (2.54cm).

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder and mafiaboy
Also I dunno why that guy grew 1 inch at 26 in the course of 1 month and it's taking me 4 months to achieve.

Another thing to add is that pyridostigmine is a legit working acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, I ran out of galantamine and I've been using it instead for the past 2 weeks and it seems to work. I also only lasted 3 weeks doing stretching exercises and I was skipping them all the time, those things take a lot of effort, specially that ''touching points'' freakkforlife invented, he explained it in a weird manner and I'm not sure if I understood him right but I think he expects you to spend like 2 hours a day doing that exercise after upping up the reps over time which is a lot of time so I was doing just 1 set of 10 reps each.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Unsh
Are you supplementing any vitamins?

Are you supplementing any vitamins?

only whey protein but I stopped a couple weeks ago cuz I ran out need to buy more.

meanwhile ur organs are about to rope

have u considered taking ostarine with this stack

it’s a sarm used for bodybuilding but its original purpose was to reverse osteoporosis. many people take it to heal bone fractures too. i’ll be taking a similar stack to this because i figure it’ll massively boost ostarines bone building capabilities

There’s a very likely chance that as soon as you stop you’re going to shrink back down. Chondroitin in particular is known to increase height temporarily by a few cms while in use. Chances are there is also something in there that’s improving your flexibility and helping you to stand taller. It might be as simple as your hip flexors relaxing a little and your anterior pelvic tilt correcting slightly that adds a few cms to your height. Pls let me know if you do stop and if you do keep those gains.

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
There’s a very likely chance that as soon as you stop you’re going to shrink back down. Chondroitin in particular is known to increase height temporarily by a few cms while in use. Chances are there is also something in there that’s improving your flexibility and helping you to stand taller. It might be as simple as your hip flexors relaxing a little and your anterior pelvic tilt correcting slightly that adds a few cms to your height. Pls let me know if you do stop and if you do keep those gains.
Speaking of hip flexors, how can I relax and stretch them after years of sitting?

What about APT?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Why are you heightmaxxing? Your height is over 190cm. Do you feel you are not tall enough?

Why are you heightmaxxing? Your height is over 190cm. Do you feel you are not tall enough?

I want to mog even more, average height where I live is 172cm

I'll get off in less than 2 weeks, I'll update the thread after some months or a year and say if the changes went away. I'm 100% sure that the growth happened because of hgh and not condroitin because it's my morning height that grew and because I lose 2 cm during the day , condroitin is said to act the same as glucosamine which I already spent 2 months using some months before starting this stack, glucosamine made me keep 1 cm for most of the day except at the end of the day in which I only kept 0.5cm so the total loss of height was 1.5cm and not 2cm, condroitin isn't making me keep height and there are no evidences of condroitin increasing morning height + my height increase so far has been of 2.4cm not 1cm or 0.5cm as glucosamine gave me.

have u considered taking ostarine with this stack

it’s a sarm used for bodybuilding but its original purpose was to reverse osteoporosis. many people take it to heal bone fractures too. i’ll be taking a similar stack to this because i figure it’ll massively boost ostarines bone building capabilities

I considered anavar, I might do some anavar cycles in some months, they say it helps increasing height and that it was originally intended for that.

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds, Iblamejordan, father_john and 1 other person
I want to mog even more, average height where I live is 172cm
There are almost no people taller than you in the region you live in. You can focus more on your face.

There are almost no people taller than you in the region you live in. You can focus more on your face.

I'm almost done with this stack and heightmaxxing in general, I tried a lot milder stuff back when I was younger (17, 18) such as binaural sounds, swimming, cardio, going to sleep early, good diet but I still didn't grow jack shit. If everything goes well I'll move to the US or Denmark this year.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan
I'm almost done with this stack and heightmaxxing in general, I tried a lot milder stuff back when I was younger (17, 18) such as binaural sounds, swimming, cardio, going to sleep early, good diet but I still didn't grow jack shit.
How much height did you gain as a result finally?
If everything goes well I'll move to the US or Denmark this year.
Good luck

• Love it
Hello my current stack is cjc no dac and ghrp 2. I know its not that strong but its all i can afford. anyways what do you think about disregarding galantamine in my stack? ghrps mimic the activity of ghrelin, they inhibit somatostatin and create the conditions for ghrh to have its effect.

• +1
Hello my current stack is cjc no dac and ghrp 2. I know its not that strong but its all i can afford. anyways what do you think about disregarding galantamine in my stack? ghrps mimic the activity of ghrelin, they inhibit somatostatin and create the conditions for ghrh to have its effect.
It's fine as long as it's inhibited, hgh + protein are the basics that can't be skipped, in this case u are getting the hgh from peptides and the protein u should be getting from both meat and whey protein.

How much height did you gain as a result finally?

Good luck

so far 2.4cm

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan and jose123
I don't know what happened but I had a small burst in height increase roughly 0.5cm in the past couple weeks maybe because I started taking flurbiprofen every day instead of every 2 days like I was doing some time ago, I've grown 2.4cm so far, again I know this is true because I'm talking about morning height, I got like 150 iu of hgh left which would last me a couple weeks then I would be over with hgh, I'll prolly get to a full inch or a bit more (2.54cm).
What dosage of flurbiprofen? Also I have heard that it actually makes bones weaker after a time of using it, it onlny increased bone mass on rats who consumed like a quarter of their weight on flurbiprofen

Are you getting it from throat pain pills

Im currently on 9iu genotropin and Anastrozole, gonna update in two months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529
What dosage of flurbiprofen? Also I have heard that it actually makes bones weaker after a time of using it, it onlny increased bone mass on rats who consumed like a quarter of their weight on flurbiprofen

Are you getting it from throat pain pills

Im currently on 9iu genotropin and Anastrozole, gonna update in two months

100mg 1 pill a day

• +1
Great thread mate.

You need to also be measuring your fingers. If you didn't, that's a shame. Because they're extremely easy to reliably measure and it would tell you if you're getting true bone changes or not.

Great thread mate.

You need to also be measuring your fingers. If you didn't, that's a shame. Because they're extremely easy to reliably measure and it would tell you if you're getting true bone changes or not.

They grew width wise, I was able to put this ring all the way doen prior to starting this stack.

Attachments

• 3232265_20230102_222434.jpg
    3232265_20230102_222434.jpg
    781.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Fgsfds
  • +1
Yesterday I injected 10iu for the last time, today I inject 8iu for 2 days as a ramp down then 7 iu for 2 days then 5 iu for 2 days and then I will inject hexarelin for 2-3 days as they say it's good to ''awaken'' the hypophysis by injecting growth hormone releasing peptides. I haven't grown any more since that last 0.5cm burst, total height growth was of 2.4cm which is a bit under an inch, total days of taking this stack: 130 days including the ramp down. I don't know if I could keep growing if I were to keep injecting but I honestly don't really want to, if I had been younger I would have grown a lot more and I don't want to keep injecting and making other things in my body grow for some more mm, I'm not sure if the cartilage in my nose got a bit bigger or not but it doesn't matter cuz I was going to get a rhino anyways. My final verdict is that you can grow a bit from hgh at +23, there are people on the internet stating they grew an inch at ages as late as 33 and many in their mid and late 20's, but for some reason there are users here who injected for months and didn't grow anything at all and they were like 16-17, I don't want to brag but maybe because this is the most aggressive height stack I've come across, to make it goat I'd add insulin, insubolic igf1, bmp formula, vosotoride, increase the amount of 75mcg of igf1-lr3 to 100mcg, increase the hexarelin to 100mcg and cycle those two peptides 3 weeks on 2 weeks off (I did this later in the stack, at the beginning I was taking the doses I stated in my first post in this thread), change exemestane for letrozole, and use si wu tang while off hexarelin for the pi3k pathway activation, I'd also take ashgawanda to fight the cortisol increase from hexarelin, you must also take whey protein alongside a lot of protein from meat (I did this but did not mention it in the OP). More proof of me taking this stack

20230118-212319.jpg
20230118-212353.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jungcuck, Iblamejordan, ThousandCuts and 1 other person
Yesterday I injected 10iu for the last time, today I inject 8iu for 2 days as a ramp down then 7 iu for 2 days then 5 iu for 2 days and then I will inject hexarelin for 2-3 days as they say it's good to ''awaken'' the hypophysis by injecting growth hormone releasing peptides. I haven't grown any more since that last 0.5cm burst, total height growth was of 2.4cm which is a bit under an inch, total days of taking this stack: 130 days including the ramp down. I don't know if I could keep growing if I were to keep injecting but I honestly don't really want to, if I had been younger I would have grown a lot more and I don't want to keep injecting and making other things in my body grow for some more mm, I'm not sure if the cartilage in my nose got a bit bigger or not but it doesn't matter cuz I was going to get a rhino anyways. My final verdict is that you can grow a bit from hgh at +23, there are people on the internet stating they grew an inch at ages as late as 33 and many in their mid and late 20's, but for some reason there are users here who injected for months and didn't grow anything at all and they were like 16-17, I don't want to brag but maybe because this is the most aggressive height stack I've come across, to make it goat I'd add insulin, insubolic igf1, bmp formula, vosotoride, increase the amount of 75mcg of igf1-lr3 to 100mcg, increase the hexarelin to 100mcg and cycle those two peptides 3 weeks on 2 weeks off (I did this later in the stack, at the beginning I was taking the doses I stated in my first post in this thread), change exemestane for letrozole, and use si wu tang while off hexarelin for the pi3k pathway activation, I'd also take ashgawanda to fight the cortisol increase from hexarelin, you must also take whey protein alongside a lot of protein from meat (I did this but did not mention it in the OP). More proof of me taking this stack
Prolly one of the best and most heart-attack-inducing stacks ever seen on this forum. I'm not surprised that it worked but you only really needed the HGH and the somatostatin inhibitors. The other supplements were not needed for the most part besides the whey protein, and maybe some of those peptides. You should've also measured your sitting height, finger length, wrist width, and things of that nature to get a good idea of how much you were growing.

• JFL