Is there any country in Europe hated more than Albania?

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
It is unanimously hated by every single European country—and for good reason. The best part is that Albanians know this and think everyone else is just obsessed with them and is jealous of them.

What did Europe do to deserve the plague that is Albania? The country itself is picturesque but the people are the absolute worst and most uncivilized monsters I have ever come across. Not only that but they are turbo manlets and all balding.

Even worse? Well they’re Muslims of course.

Even worse? Well they’re the country with the lowest IQ in all of Europe @ a stunning 81 average.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: future_mogger, 5'7 zoomer, mid and 4 others
Nobody even knows Albania

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger, aspiringexcel and plukee
Uk is hated by everyone but america Israel Australia and canada

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger and aspiringexcel
It is unanimously hated by every single European country—and for good reason. The best part is that Albanians know this and think everyone else is just obsessed with them and is jealous of them.

What did Europe do to deserve the plague that is Albania? The country itself is picturesque but the people are the absolute worst and most uncivilized monsters I have ever come across. Not only that but they are turbo manlets and all balding.

Even more worse? Well they’re the country with the lowest IQ in all of Europe @ a stunning 81 average.
Belarus has a high IQ in Europe but I've never heard of them doing anything good

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and yeeyeeslayer
i like to joke about Albania but I love it in reality and I don’t tolerate serious hate towards it

• Ugh..
Reactions: mid
Deport every last Albanian emigrant back to their homeland and let them put to good use the money they earned from cleaning toilets in Western Europe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, mid, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
Deport every last Albanian emigrant back to their homeland and let them put to good use the money they earned from cleaning toilets in Western Europe
Where r u even originally from

I doubt your ethnic English/British OP, go on tell us what shithole you hail from originally

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and MaghrebGator
everyone hates the brittish in europe.

we don't even remember albania existing.

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger, TsarTsar444, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Russia, Turkey

Shut up you smelly curry dung bathing Indian, your people are the most disliked in the UK
Jfl I didn't see I was replying to your gypsy ahh, jfl I got raided, everyone knows what I look like

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
they are the most obnoxious tourists.
i hear they're like the americans of europe, becasue i also hear europeans don't like american tourists etiher. But who would you say is more disliked UK or US tourists?

Are you serb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, TsarTsar444 and yeeyeeslayer
We are not the same, I am a Martian. Greetings from planet weezy
I didn't say 'where r u orignically from' i said 'what shithole do you hail from' don't edit out the rudness in my comment :lul:

i like to joke about Albania but I love it in reality and I don’t tolerate serious hate towards it
@The Grinch see I defended Albania here

@The Grinch see I defended Albania here
Omg Bro You’re so cool bro omg brooo brooo

Because a 30 yo virgin on the internet hurts my feelings so much, thank you thank you so so much bro

• Love it
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
In the Balkans the most hated people are Serbs and Albanians i would say equally

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer

Even worse? Well they’re the country with the lowest IQ in all of Europe @ a stunning 81 average.
How can Albanians be turbo manlets when Kosovar Albanians have higher than average height?

i hear they're like the americans of europe, becasue i also hear europeans don't like american tourists etiher. But who would you say is more disliked UK or US tourists?
Us tourists 100%