My detailed guide on how I grew almost 1cm in 2 months from the paid height growth course EVERYONE GTFIH HERE !!

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Ok so before I start this post I want to clear out any of the people's doubt regarding close plate or open plate
Your growth plates if open or closed mean that if they are open then providing it with nutrition and hormones will grow them and if closed then you need a STIMULUS for the bone to grow from nutrition and hormones
What's that stimulus ?? Creating microfractures at the bones this is exactly how your muh LL works it creates microfractures and your body heals it by creating new bone over there

So how can you create microfractures without paying $100k for LL for much more cheaper price ??
Follow this and the paid growth course and no it's not cope how can some faggots say it's cope who never tried it themselves just sitting on their couches and typing on .org but buutt it's copeee only LL is hope

So if you are any of the faggots read this thread and apply it we will not waste any time and let's get it going

1. Buy ankle weights and do running with them for minimum 30 minutes
2. After running take a 5kg plate tie it around your legs and let your legs hang in the free air for minimum 1 hour
3 after you have done this straight away go to sleep (MOST IMPORTANT) don't put a fuckin step on the ground as you will be ruining all the microfractures
4. Repeat this for 6 days and take 1 day gap
5. Make sure to sleep 8+ hours eat 250+ grams of protein ed and take multivitamins

If you do this for 3 months I guarentee that you will grow by 1 inch minimum
I grew 0.7 cm in 2 months from this I could have gained more if I had remained consistent but I was more focussed on doing squats at the gym rather than doing this daily
My before height :190.2cm
After:190.9cm
And I had measured it with stadiometer at the same time of the day so it's for sure from height growth and not from spine decompression

Thanks for reading fellas I am sure you will ascend and DNR cels pls kys

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, sqwashy, chadpreetsingh and 66 others
Tales from the Delhi train station

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, fucknigga, Navnith and 57 others
250grams of protein per week? or per day?

can you use dip bar to hang the weight or it need to be a pull up bar?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4 and thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, sub5c3l, Krakowski and 25 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: odux, ascension!, SweetKanye and 4 others
Ok so before I start this post I want to clear out any of the people's doubt regarding close plate or open plate
Your growth plates if open or closed mean that if they are open then providing it with nutrition and hormones will grow them and if closed then you need a STIMULUS for the bone to grow from nutrition and hormones
What's that stimulus ?? Creating microfractures at the bones this is exactly how your muh LL works it creates microfractures and your body heals it by creating new bone over there

So how can you create microfractures without paying $100k for LL for much more cheaper price ??
Follow this and the paid growth course and no it's not cope how can some faggots say it's cope who never tried it themselves just sitting on their couches and typing on .org but buutt it's copeee only LL is hope

So if you are any of the faggots read this thread and apply it we will not waste any time and let's get it going

2. After running take a 5kg plate tie it around your legs and let your legs hang in the free sir for minimum 1 hour
3 after you have done this straight away go to sleep (MOST IMPORTANT) don't put a fuckin step on the ground as you will be ruining all the microfractures
5. Make sure to sleep 8+ hours eat 250+ grams of protein ed and take multivitamins

I grew 0.7 cm in 2 months from this I could have gained more if I had remained consistent but I was more focussed on doing squats at the gym rather than doing this daily
And I had measured it with stadiometer at the same time of the day so it's for sure from height growth and not from spine decompression

i was waiting for this bro, mirin, would you reccomend an openplatecel do this or too risky and might damage growth plates?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
i was waiting for this bro, mirin, would you reccomend an openplatecel do this or too risky and might damage growth plates?
Yes you can do this if open plate also

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SweetKanye, thecel, crimclown63 and 1 other person
how heavy are your ankle weights?

• +1
2. After running take a 5kg plate tie it around your legs and let your legs hang in the free sir for minimum 1 hour
what the fuck is free sir? can you show picture?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rolloftape, maximuslaid, Pepe and 5 others
needed this in the evening i am only 189.3 need another 0.7 cm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, nullptrs, thecel and 3 others
what the fuck is free sir? can you show picture?
you just sit down on a chair with your legs hanging and not touching the floor

jfl at you thinking you needed to put your legs over your head

edit: I didn't read your reply correctly

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SweetKanye, thecel, angelo and 3 others
too much weekly volume, you need more rest.

you should only do micro 3 times per week

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, poopoohead, Deleted member 21765 and 1 other person
too much weekly volume, you need more rest.

you should only do micro 3 times per week
Yeah it depends on your tolerance and recovery too
Keep in mind that your legs would have brutal pain when you do this so if you are having pain while doing this stop take rest and then continue

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Navnith, subanimal, SweetKanye and 3 others
Tales from my basement where I keep the kids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subanimal and Splinter901
Yeah it depends on your tolerance and recovery too
Keep in mind that your legs would have brutal pain when you do this so if you are having pain while doing this stop take rest and then continue
btw i believe this works, but how do you know it isnt a mismeasurement? was it all measured in the morning?

Almost 1cm. Wtf is that.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, ymb and poopoohead
btw i believe this works, but how do you know it isnt a mismeasurement? was it all measured in the morning?
It isn't mis measurement for sure I literally could feel my fuckin bones growing

• +1
Reactions: SweetKanye, chawaje, crimclown63 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: SweetKanye, crimclown63 and poopoohead

2. After running take a 5kg plate tie it around your legs and let your legs hang in the free air for minimum 1 hour

How old are you

It would be odd to say 0.7cm so I rather said almost 1
It's nothing. I grew 2.5 cm with nutrition + lsjl much less effort.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
It's nothing. I grew 2.5 cm with nutrition + lsjl much less effort.
I didn't put much efforts if I was consistent I too would have gained 1 inch

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subanimal, SweetKanye, crimclown63 and 1 other person

did u get it from aestehthic primal on ig? ik he does that typa stuff

• +1
did u get it from aestehthic primal on ig? ik he does that typa stuff
No I bought it from some where else and I have his course as well

• +1
Reactions: SweetKanye, crimclown63 and poopoohead
did you just did this? no stretching no other techniques? btw is your sleep and diet good or trash

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51098, zan, Lelouch Lamperouge and 6 others
did you just did this? no stretching no other techniques? btw is your sleep and diet good or trash
Only this and my diet was good I just wasn't consistent enough and put in my 100% efforts

• +1
Reactions: SweetKanye and poopoohead
Outside my house nigga :lul:
Pls don't run inside house
ik lmao but where im not gonna run in the street with 2.5 kg round my ankle lmao

ik lmao but where im not gonna run in the street with 2.5 kg round my ankle lmao
Don't give af about people bro
Retards like indigenous Swiss smashed his face in public with a hammer in front of everyone for bonesmashing
And you can't even run with ankle weights huh ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Pepe, SweetKanye and 8 others
Mirin effort. Is that from the course you send me @5.5psl ?

• +1
Reactions: burrythiscurry and 5.5psl
Don't give af about people bro
Retards like indigenous Swiss smashed his face in public with a hammer in front of everyone for bonesmashing
And you can't even run with ankle weights huh ?
true

fuaark I need definitely need a couple of cm's. 181cm is legit manlet height these days.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vyirus, chicolachowskijr, MrGentleman and 5 others
so only tibia growth? with the weight hanging? why not just go to sleep right after with a full leg night stretch? you can put on 5kg and then decrease to 1kg after you want to fall asleep and it should affect whole leg (surely doubling any gains)

anyway interesting if legit and it actually works

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
so only tibia growth? with the weight hanging? why not just go to sleep right after with a full leg night stretch? you can put on 5kg and then decrease to 1kg after you want to fall asleep and it should affect whole leg (surely doubling any gains)

anyway interesting if legit and it actually works
I tried for a full night stretch but my sleep ruined so I rather go for 5kg for minimum 1 hour

• +1
Reactions: SweetKanye and crimclown63
I hate how people got baited so easily

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 21048, poopoohead and 1 other person
I tried for a full night stretch but my sleep ruined so I rather go for 5kg for minimum 1 hour
maybe it's better with lower weight. though surely this works best for those that sleep on back

• +1
How often did you perform these excersises to get the 1cm bro

• +1
How often did you perform these excersises to get the 1cm bro
Not to often like 2-3 times per week as I trained squats too in the gym and my legs used to be sore and I am on my test cycle as well so more focus was on that

• +1
Not to often like 2-3 times per week as I trained squats too in the gym and my legs used to be sore and I am on my test cycle as well so more focus was on that
Is this the chad from mewing world height course bro? I was thinking of buying that

• +1
So you're running at night or when you hit your 250g of protein since you won't be able to eat after running because when you're back home you must let your leg hang immediately and go to sleep right after without putting a foot on the ground

• +1
Is this the chad from mewing world height course bro? I was thinking of buying that
Yes it's his course don't buy it I have summed it up here and also stretch during night if possible

• +1