My detailed guide on how I grew almost 1cm in 2 months from the paid height growth course EVERYONE GTFIH HERE !!

Ok so before I start this post I want to clear out any of the people's doubt regarding close plate or open plate
Your growth plates if open or closed mean that if they are open then providing it with nutrition and hormones will grow them and if closed then you need a STIMULUS for the bone to grow from nutrition and hormones
What's that stimulus ?? Creating microfractures at the bones this is exactly how your muh LL works it creates microfractures and your body heals it by creating new bone over there

So how can you create microfractures without paying $100k for LL for much more cheaper price ??
Follow this and the paid growth course and no it's not cope how can some faggots say it's cope who never tried it themselves just sitting on their couches and typing on .org but buutt it's copeee only LL is hope

So if you are any of the faggots read this thread and apply it we will not waste any time and let's get it going

1. Buy ankle weights and do running with them for minimum 30 minutes
2. After running take a 5kg plate tie it around your legs and let your legs hang in the free air for minimum 1 hour
3 after you have done this straight away go to sleep (MOST IMPORTANT) don't put a fuckin step on the ground as you will be ruining all the microfractures
4. Repeat this for 6 days and take 1 day gap
5. Make sure to sleep 8+ hours eat 250+ grams of protein ed and take multivitamins

If you do this for 3 months I guarentee that you will grow by 1 inch minimum
I grew 0.7 cm in 2 months from this I could have gained more if I had remained consistent but I was more focussed on doing squats at the gym rather than doing this daily
My before height :190.2cm
After:190.9cm
And I had measured it with stadiometer at the same time of the day so it's for sure from height growth and not from spine decompression

Thanks for reading fellas I am sure you will ascend and DNR cels pls kys
is this aesthetic primal's course ?

It is possible
Everything is possible
Humans have reached till moon
And here we are coping with gaining 3 inches of height
The human race cannot touch the moon as it is forbidden by the gods firmament

Ok so before I start this post I want to clear out any of the people's doubt regarding close plate or open plate
Your growth plates if open or closed mean that if they are open then providing it with nutrition and hormones will grow them and if closed then you need a STIMULUS for the bone to grow from nutrition and hormones
What's that stimulus ?? Creating microfractures at the bones this is exactly how your muh LL works it creates microfractures and your body heals it by creating new bone over there

So how can you create microfractures without paying $100k for LL for much more cheaper price ??
Follow this and the paid growth course and no it's not cope how can some faggots say it's cope who never tried it themselves just sitting on their couches and typing on .org but buutt it's copeee only LL is hope

So if you are any of the faggots read this thread and apply it we will not waste any time and let's get it going

1. Buy ankle weights and do running with them for minimum 30 minutes
2. After running take a 5kg plate tie it around your legs and let your legs hang in the free air for minimum 1 hour
3 after you have done this straight away go to sleep (MOST IMPORTANT) don't put a fuckin step on the ground as you will be ruining all the microfractures
4. Repeat this for 6 days and take 1 day gap
5. Make sure to sleep 8+ hours eat 250+ grams of protein ed and take multivitamins

If you do this for 3 months I guarentee that you will grow by 1 inch minimum
I grew 0.7 cm in 2 months from this I could have gained more if I had remained consistent but I was more focussed on doing squats at the gym rather than doing this daily
My before height :190.2cm
After:190.9cm
And I had measured it with stadiometer at the same time of the day so it's for sure from height growth and not from spine decompression

Thanks for reading fellas I am sure you will ascend and DNR cels pls kys

Update?

yo please answer this, how are u tying 5kg and letting yourself hang? from where exactly are you supposed to let gravity do it's work, only thing that comes to my mind is hanging from a bar, u want me to hang for an hour?

Last edited:
bro i tried running today with weighted ankles, sprinting, marching, for like 45 minutes before i ran out of gas, i can literally feel my shins sore as hell, this seems promising brother, i can feel the fractures lets hope this translates to sum

bro i tried running today with weighted ankles, sprinting, marching, for like 45 minutes before i ran out of gas, i can literally feel my shins sore as hell, this seems promising brother, i can feel the fractures lets hope this translates to sum
any results?

any results?
Shins have gotten stronger, so I’m ramping up intensity, and my os-good schlatter disease reactivated at almost 19yo which I’ve recently heard gives you growth spurts, so yea that puberty ahh knee pain, we’ll see how it goes, last time I checked my height was the start of this year (doctor health check) and i only grew 1 inch from last year, so far wolfs law does seem promising, i have long torso and neck anyways, i just need my legs to grow

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
use Resistance bands instead

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    548.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49072
How did you control for the height fluctuation that happens during the day