My detailed guide on how I grew almost 1cm in 2 months from the paid height growth course EVERYONE GTFIH HERE !!

So you're running at night or when you hit your 250g of protein since you won't be able to eat after running because when you're back home you must let your leg hang immediately and go to sleep right after without putting a foot on the ground
Yes I run at night and eat my food while my legs are freely hanging and then sleep

• +1
Reactions: SweetKanye and crimclown63
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl
Wish i had ankles

• So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5.5psl
people here keep saying that size is cope but there is 102 connected on the thread for +2cm jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and 5.5psl
How many cm would you realistically maximally be able to gain with this method?

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, SweetKanye and crimclown63
Expect to gain 3 inches in 1 year
this is lifefuel for me tbh lol. Thank you very much for the guide. I have some more questions. When you say your legs are freely hanging, you mean your leg from knee down, right? Like you sit with your legs hanging freely? And why do you not sleep with ankle weights on like this, with your legs hanging from the edge?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
how do you do this lsjl brotha?? pm??
I did it pretty randomly 8kg twice a week for 45 minutes or something like that not very long. Tbh i have no idea if it did anything.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, 5.5psl and baldgeeza
I did it pretty randomly 8kg twice a week for 45 minutes or something like that not very long. Tbh i have no idea if it did anything.
you mean like also using ankle wights or like tieing something therefore creating pressure? Make a thread nigga

What about the femur , like if we tie the weights to our femur joints area of our legs and with slow micro fracturing can it increase the length there? Otherwise it'll look kinda disproportionate won't you say

This had got to be the most retarded thread here so far

• Ugh..
Ok so before I start this post I want to clear out any of the people's doubt regarding close plate or open plate
Your growth plates if open or closed mean that if they are open then providing it with nutrition and hormones will grow them and if closed then you need a STIMULUS for the bone to grow from nutrition and hormones
What's that stimulus ?? Creating microfractures at the bones this is exactly how your muh LL works it creates microfractures and your body heals it by creating new bone over there

So how can you create microfractures without paying $100k for LL for much more cheaper price ??
Follow this and the paid growth course and no it's not cope how can some faggots say it's cope who never tried it themselves just sitting on their couches and typing on .org but buutt it's copeee only LL is hope

So if you are any of the faggots read this thread and apply it we will not waste any time and let's get it going

1. Buy ankle weights and do running with them for minimum 30 minutes
2. After running take a 5kg plate tie it around your legs and let your legs hang in the free air for minimum 1 hour
3 after you have done this straight away go to sleep (MOST IMPORTANT) don't put a fuckin step on the ground as you will be ruining all the microfractures
4. Repeat this for 6 days and take 1 day gap
5. Make sure to sleep 8+ hours eat 250+ grams of protein ed and take multivitamins

If you do this for 3 months I guarentee that you will grow by 1 inch minimum
I grew 0.7 cm in 2 months from this I could have gained more if I had remained consistent but I was more focussed on doing squats at the gym rather than doing this daily
My before height :190.2cm
After:190.9cm
And I had measured it with stadiometer at the same time of the day so it's for sure from height growth and not from spine decompression

Thanks for reading fellas I am sure you will ascend and DNR cels pls kys
so how would this work?

the force being applied into the legs causes the growth but what if growth plates are already closed?

Hardest part is probably instantly going to sleep after doing that hanging in the air shit. Regardless of an increase in height, I'm guessing your calf/leg strength improved like crazy?

• +1
Reactions: yirma19 and 5.5psl
Just wrong measurement, you didn’t grow by this

You simple can’t grow by microfractures, is literally impossible

LL works because it cuts a whole section of bone giving it space to grow
Microfractures not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Prince88 and Deleted member 21048
this is lifefuel for me tbh lol. Thank you very much for the guide. I have some more questions. When you say your legs are freely hanging, you mean your leg from knee down, right? Like you sit with your legs hanging freely? And why do you not sleep with ankle weights on like this, with your legs hanging from the edge?
Yes my knee down is hanging
Yes you can sleep with weights down that will double the gains but might ruin sleep as well

• +1
What about the femur , like if we tie the weights to our femur joints area of our legs and with slow micro fracturing can it increase the length there? Otherwise it'll look kinda disproportionate won't you say
Yes

• +1
Reactions: SweetKanye
so how would this work?

the force being applied into the legs causes the growth but what if growth plates are already closed?
It's for closed growth plate cels only

• +1
Just wrong measurement, you didn’t grow by this

You simple can’t grow by microfractures, is literally impossible

LL works because it cuts a whole section of bone giving it space to grow
Microfractures not
Follow this and the paid growth course and no it's not cope how can some faggots say it's cope who never tried it themselves just sitting on their couches and typing on .org but buutt it's copeee only LL is hope

So if you are any of the faggots read this thread and apply it

• +1
Ok so before I start this post I want to clear out any of the people's doubt regarding close plate or open plate
Your growth plates if open or closed mean that if they are open then providing it with nutrition and hormones will grow them and if closed then you need a STIMULUS for the bone to grow from nutrition and hormones
What's that stimulus ?? Creating microfractures at the bones this is exactly how your muh LL works it creates microfractures and your body heals it by creating new bone over there

So how can you create microfractures without paying $100k for LL for much more cheaper price ??

So if you are any of the faggots read this thread and apply it we will not waste any time and let's get it going

2. After running take a 5kg plate tie it around your legs and let your legs hang in the free air for minimum 1 hour
3 after you have done this straight away go to sleep (MOST IMPORTANT) don't put a fuckin step on the ground as you will be ruining all the microfractures
5. Make sure to sleep 8+ hours eat 250+ grams of protein ed and take multivitamins

I grew 0.7 cm in 2 months from this I could have gained more if I had remained consistent but I was more focussed on doing squats at the gym rather than doing this daily
And I had measured it with stadiometer at the same time of the day so it's for sure from height growth and not from spine decompression

It does work; scientifically it should.

However, try as I may,
I could nevER evER slay.
A few inches of height is yet needed by me.
As I cannot reach the rope on my backyard tree.
- @RopeMaxxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell and 5.5psl
It does work; scientifically it should.

However, try as I may,
I could nevER evER slay.
A few inches of height is yet needed by me.
As I cannot reach the rope on my backyard tree.
- @RopeMaxxed
I should laugh or cry at this jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SweetKanye, crimclown63 and RopeMaxxed

So if you are any of the faggots read this thread and apply it
I already know very well, I read these growth courses

These methods are very old, and there is not a reliable evidence of this working, it’s only a very few cms that stop over time, because were all wrong measurements, or different times where you’re taller and shorter

There was even a big experiment in the past, an institute tried it with about 400 people over time different methods of microfracture. And guess what?? Conclusion was that this doesn’t work

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and 5.5psl
And I don’t think that LL is the only possibility. Methods to grow spine can work though won’t so much

There is one that I saw some people claiming 3-5cm, and I don’t see as theorically impossible, maybe could work. It is sleep stretching

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, MrGentleman and 5.5psl
And I don’t think that LL is the only possibility. Methods to grow spine can work though won’t so much

There is one that I saw some people claiming 3-5cm, and I don’t see as theorically impossible, maybe could work. It is sleep stretching
Idk better for me that others don't believe in this and don't apply less competition for me haha

• +1
Idk better for me that others don't believe in this and don't apply less competition for me haha
Well, continue trying I would be happy if somehow work

• +1
Well, continue trying I would be happy if somehow work
It has worked for me that's the reason made this post and if someone is still denying if this works then what should I say .....

• +1
A few cms seems possible but 3 inches in a year is 100% impossible for closed growthplates

• Ugh..
A few cms seems possible but 3 inches in a year is 100% impossible for closed growthplates
It is possible
Everything is possible
Humans have reached till moon
And here we are coping with gaining 3 inches of height

• +1
Reactions: SweetKanye, Deleted member 28904, crimclown63 and 1 other person
It is possible
Everything is possible
Humans have reached till moon
And here we are coping with gaining 3 inches of height
There’s being optimistic and then there’s being delusional, you can’t promise 3 inches off a method that isn’t proven to work.

I’m not saying this won’t work but your expectations should be a little more realistic

• +1
There’s being optimistic and then there’s being delusional, you can’t promise 3 inches off a method that isn’t proven to work.

I’m not saying this won’t work but your expectations should be a little more realistic
So how much do you think we can gain doing this for almost 400 days ?

• +1
So how much do you think we can gain doing this for almost 400 days ?
1-2 inches, you also have to account for tissue stretch which is what would limit the rate of growth.

Last edited:
1-2 inches, you also have to account for tissue stretch which is what would limit the rate of growth.
You can grow 3 inches
Wish i would do that but I won't as i am 191cm and i don't want to grow taller than 193 but if I was below 185 i would have given this everything

• +1
You can grow 3 inches
Wish i would do that but I won't as i am 191cm and i don't want to grow taller than 193 but if I was below 185 i would have given this everything
I might give it a try since a few cm would bring me up a whole percentile but I’ve been too busy with other things to add some autistic routine to my everyday life.

• +1

im gonna start sleeping with 2.5kg ankle weight each leg every night and experiment this. good thread

• JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 2816 and Deleted member 15854

Damn 1 frickin centimetre?!?!?! That’s life changing !

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SweetKanye, crimclown63 and Manletmachine
I could have easily gained 1 inch
It was experimental and it worked
thoughts on sleeping with weights? you hang with it on legs for 1 hr and seem to be fine with that, so 8hrs shouldnt be too bad either? i wont cut circulation and become vegetable. ill update results, hope to hear more from u too bhai

thoughts on sleeping with weights? you hang with it on legs for 1 hr and seem to be fine with that, so 8hrs shouldnt be too bad either? i wont cut circulation and become vegetable. ill update results, hope to hear more from u too bhai
Yes bro you can definitely and i recommend you to do that
Personally when I did that my entire night sleep used to get ruined ...
And sleep is also very important so I decided to go heavy weight for 1+ hours minimum you can stretch this to 2-3 hours also just make sure not to put a fuckin step on the floor after you have done this

• +1
Reactions: SweetKanye, crimclown63 and looksseg

Are you the same guy that sent me the guide? If so I’m still doing it, idk if I’ve gotten results but I’ll update in a couple months

• +1