My detailed guide on how I grew almost 1cm in 2 months from the paid height growth course EVERYONE GTFIH HERE !!

Ill try for one hour after running in my dorm for 30 min how does that sound. 4 times a week?
Perfect
Just start now bro
Don't delay anything it's not complicated and not a big task to gain 1-2 inches of height understand that
Humans have stepped the foot on the moon ( imagine this with deep conscience ) something soooo far and we have reached there
Then why camt you gain 2-3-4-5 inches of height ??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, SweetKanye and Deleted member 23218
How old are you?

Bro you already have a good height
I still get heightmogged at 6'3
My Target is to reach about 6'4-6'5

• +1
Reactions: SweetKanye and Deleted member 23218
Perfect
Just start now bro
Don't delay anything it's not complicated and not a big task to gain 1-2 inches of height understand that
Humans have stepped the foot on the moon ( imagine this with deep conscience ) something soooo far and we have reached there
Then why camt you gain 2-3-4-5 inches of height ??
Im out of town for spring break i will start once my shit comes in. My goal is 1.5 inches that will be mogger for me

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
If this is true this is game changing. Will this reduce mobility like leg lengthing?

What type of ankle weights did you use? Can you share a photo of them?

Do you have to immediately hang your legs after running or could you do it later? I get sweaty as fuck while running so I dont really wanna have to go to bed immediately dripping in sweat

Great post btw, bookmarked

• +1
Thanks, saving this for the future, if I can grow 1.5 cm I'll be at an exact 6'1 and then I can fraud to 6'3 easily and that would be enough for me. Mogger height btw.

• +1
My before height :190.2cm
After:190.9cm
Sounds like you measured on day 1 at 10am, and day 60 or whatever at 8am.
0.7cm is fuck all, I wake up at almost 184 and go to sleep at just over 182.

• +1
Sounds like you measured on day 1 at 10am, and day 60 or whatever at 8am.
0.7cm is fuck all, I wake up at almost 184 and go to sleep at just over 182.
Measured same time with a stadiometer
And I could literally feel getting taller and I have gained 1 cm as of now

• +1
Reactions: SweetKanye, Majkal and baldgeeza
Tales from the Delhi train station

• +1
  • +1
Ok so before I start this post I want to clear out any of the people's doubt regarding close plate or open plate
Your growth plates if open or closed mean that if they are open then providing it with nutrition and hormones will grow them and if closed then you need a STIMULUS for the bone to grow from nutrition and hormones
What's that stimulus ?? Creating microfractures at the bones this is exactly how your muh LL works it creates microfractures and your body heals it by creating new bone over there

So how can you create microfractures without paying $100k for LL for much more cheaper price ??
Follow this and the paid growth course and no it's not cope how can some faggots say it's cope who never tried it themselves just sitting on their couches and typing on .org but buutt it's copeee only LL is hope

So if you are any of the faggots read this thread and apply it we will not waste any time and let's get it going

1. Buy ankle weights and do running with them for minimum 30 minutes
2. After running take a 5kg plate tie it around your legs and let your legs hang in the free air for minimum 1 hour
3 after you have done this straight away go to sleep (MOST IMPORTANT) don't put a fuckin step on the ground as you will be ruining all the microfractures
4. Repeat this for 6 days and take 1 day gap
5. Make sure to sleep 8+ hours eat 250+ grams of protein ed and take multivitamins

If you do this for 3 months I guarentee that you will grow by 1 inch minimum
I grew 0.7 cm in 2 months from this I could have gained more if I had remained consistent but I was more focussed on doing squats at the gym rather than doing this daily
And I had measured it with stadiometer at the same time of the day so it's for sure from height growth and not from spine decompression

Thanks for reading fellas I am sure you will ascend and DNR cels pls kys
How heavy (kg) should the ankle weights be?

What i do is i run at night with 2.5 kg ankle weights by run i mean you can jog too but don't walk at the very least jog at a decent pace after minimum 30 minutes sometimes i even run for 1 hour jfl it depends on my energy i come running to my home quickly make or take my dinner take the weights go to my bed tie them around my legs and they are in free aur and i eat my dinner and watch some random shit to pass minimum 1 hour sometimes I reached 2-3 hours too but it really starts to fuckin hurt once im done remove the weights while my legs are on air and then go to sleep without touching the ground
Also bro it would be much better if you also stretch at night as it will double the gains but I couldn't do it coz my sleep gets brutally ruined and i was not able to sleep well
Ima do this real soon with peptides to speed up recovery. Is it 2.5 kg on each leg or total? and same question for the 5 kg stretching. I have a 15 kg weighted vest with a low elevated bed trying to figure out how im gonna use that.

• +1
I dont understand, why do you need to change
I mean you can use ankle weights too but you need change so that your mind thinks that you are doing something else

• +1
Reactions: soontoaccend
Ok so before I start this post I want to clear out any of the people's doubt regarding close plate or open plate
Your growth plates if open or closed mean that if they are open then providing it with nutrition and hormones will grow them and if closed then you need a STIMULUS for the bone to grow from nutrition and hormones
What's that stimulus ?? Creating microfractures at the bones this is exactly how your muh LL works it creates microfractures and your body heals it by creating new bone over there

So how can you create microfractures without paying $100k for LL for much more cheaper price ??
Follow this and the paid growth course and no it's not cope how can some faggots say it's cope who never tried it themselves just sitting on their couches and typing on .org but buutt it's copeee only LL is hope

So if you are any of the faggots read this thread and apply it we will not waste any time and let's get it going

2. After running take a 5kg plate tie it around your legs and let your legs hang in the free air for minimum 1 hour
3 after you have done this straight away go to sleep (MOST IMPORTANT) don't put a fuckin step on the ground as you will be ruining all the microfractures
5. Make sure to sleep 8+ hours eat 250+ grams of protein ed and take multivitamins

I grew 0.7 cm in 2 months from this I could have gained more if I had remained consistent but I was more focussed on doing squats at the gym rather than doing this daily
And I had measured it with stadiometer at the same time of the day so it's for sure from height growth and not from spine decompression

why do you need to use ankle weights to induce microfractures? cant you use just a backpack with 5kg weights and go running?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28904

bullshit.

• Ugh..
Your spine just decompressed from all those sqvats at the gym

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

nigga please you are 190 cm give me some of that height saar

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker and 5.5psl
Giga life fuel, please don’t stop to you reach 195 and don’t forget to update us

• +1
so how would this work?

the force being applied into the legs causes the growth but what if growth plates are already closed?
Bruh he literally said micro fracture

nigga please you are 190 cm give me some of that height saar
we will kidnap @5.5psl in his sleep then cut 20 cm from his femur so we both have enough material for LL
its the only way to "grow" in height- 10cm each so he'll become manlet
you in bro? :Comfy:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Dr SmalCox and 5.5psl
Cope

• Ugh..
250g proteins per day are very unhealthy. Speedrun to destroying your body.

Also jfl at doing that shit for 3 months for 0.7cm, might as well do LL which is way faster and provides more height boost.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
we will kidnap @5.5psl in his sleep then cut 20 cm from his femur so we both have enough material for LL
its the only way to "grow" in height- 10cm each so he'll become manlet
you in bro? :Comfy:
no just kidnap him and extract his pituitary gland, it's like the apple from the garden of eden. once both of us get a bite of it we will possess powers previously unknown to mankind. WE will be walking across the streets of mumbai with our 200cm 24"5 bideltoid frames, mogging every single being in existence. we will be the true aryan gods.

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
Thank you, all heightmaxxers need to read this

dog didnt read GIF by FirstAndMonday

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Did anyone else tried it and got results after growth plate were fused?

250g proteins per day are very unhealthy
bro he is a giant
190-193 something like that
that is NORMAL for him, especially since he is gymmaxxed

• JFL
bro he is a giant
190-193 something like that
that is NORMAL for him, especially since he is gymmaxxed
He is obviously an exception with his height. It's generally not recommended to eat more than 2g of protein per kg of bodyweight. If you eat more than that over a long period of time then serious health consequences can occur. Unless he is around 125kg eating this amount of proteins is outright crazy.

250grams of protein per week? or per day?

can you use dip bar to hang the weight or it need to be a pull up bar?
Pull up bar or anything high like a branch, dips won't stretch your spine

He is obviously an exception with his height. It's generally not recommended to eat more than 2g of protein per kg of bodyweight. If you eat more than that over a long period of time then serious health consequences can occur. Unless he is around 125kg eating this amount of proteins is outright crazy.
no bro thats misinformation
you can eat even 3 grams per pound of bodyweight
there are studies done confirming this

plus what are you gonna eat instad? carbs or fat.....lmao

• JFL
no bro thats misinformation
you can eat even 3 grams per pound of bodyweight
there are studies done confirming this

plus what are you gonna eat instad? carbs or fat.....lmao
I said kg and not pounds