My detailed guide on how I grew almost 1cm in 2 months from the paid height growth course EVERYONE GTFIH HERE !!

Are you the same guy that sent me the guide? If so I’m still doing it, idk if I’ve gotten results but I’ll update in a couple months
Yes i am the same guy jfl how can you forget me so early brah
And also do stretching at night for maximum gains ...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SweetKanye, crimclown63 and Sondern
What happens if u do step
It's over if you do so
All the microfractures and the gaps you had created through your hard fuckin work will get compressed and there you go ... Then people complain and say muh microfractures are cope when they are doing it the wrong way ..

• +1
Reactions: SweetKanye and crimclown63
It's over if you do so
All the microfractures and the gaps you had created through your hard fuckin work will get compressed and there you go ... Then people complain and say muh microfractures are cope when they are doing it the wrong way ..
u think it would m ake ur legs thicker or nah?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
u think it would m ake ur legs thicker or nah?
It didn't did mine made them longer , I don't think they should get thicker but who knows

• +1
Reactions: SweetKanye, crimclown63 and Deleted member 24712
It didn't did mine made them longer , I don't think they should get thicker but who knows
nah i mean like if u make microfractures then compress them
wouldnt that make ur legs thicker?

Idk better for me that others don't believe in this and don't apply less competition for me haha
Can I do this at home in my room with a pull up bar? I can run around autistoally while my parents are not home. Can you link ankle weight btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24712
Are you the same guy that sent me the guide? If so I’m still doing it, idk if I’ve gotten results but I’ll update in a couple months
Tag me bhai

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
It's over if you do so
How do you do this without stepping wtf am I supposed to crawl to my bed

• +1
How do you do this without stepping wtf am I supposed to crawl to my bed
Do it on your bed bro and when you are done remove the weights and sleep ...

• +1
Reactions: SweetKanye, crimclown63 and Deleted member 23218
Do it on your bed bro and when you are done remove the weights and sleep ...
I wanna make sure I’m doing it 100% I’m seriously planning to Try

• +1
I wanna make sure I’m doing it 100% I’m seriously planning to Try
What i do is i run at night with 2.5 kg ankle weights by run i mean you can jog too but don't walk at the very least jog at a decent pace after minimum 30 minutes sometimes i even run for 1 hour jfl it depends on my energy i come running to my home quickly make or take my dinner take the weights go to my bed tie them around my legs and they are in free aur and i eat my dinner and watch some random shit to pass minimum 1 hour sometimes I reached 2-3 hours too but it really starts to fuckin hurt once im done remove the weights while my legs are on air and then go to sleep without touching the ground
Also bro it would be much better if you also stretch at night as it will double the gains but I couldn't do it coz my sleep gets brutally ruined and i was not able to sleep well

• +1
Reactions: fabi, SweetKanye and crimclown63
Lifefuel from 6’3 to 6’3 what an ascension im sure all the foids will fuck u now

• JFL
Lifefuel from 6’3 to 6’3 what an ascension im sure all the foids will fuck u now
You just wait and see me become a 6'4 27 inch bidelt with 19 inch arms giga Chad boyooo

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, SweetKanye and crimclown63
5. Make sure to sleep 8+ hours eat 250+ grams of protein ed and take multivitamins

My before height :190.2cm
After:190.9cm
Giphy

Giphy

Giphy

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
What i do is i run at night with 2.5 kg ankle weights by run i mean you can jog too but don't walk at the very least jog at a decent pace after minimum 30 minutes sometimes i even run for 1 hour jfl it depends on my energy i come running to my home quickly make or take my dinner take the weights go to my bed tie them around my legs and they are in free aur and i eat my dinner and watch some random shit to pass minimum 1 hour sometimes I reached 2-3 hours too but it really starts to fuckin hurt once im done remove the weights while my legs are on air and then go to sleep without touching the ground
Also bro it would be much better if you also stretch at night as it will double the gains but I couldn't do it coz my sleep gets brutally ruined and i was not able to sleep well
I cant do it the whole time while sleeping it’s alresdy hard for me I’m fine with like 1.5 cmz tho. Bookmarked

• Love it
Keep coping faggot
0.7cm

Don't even breathe you retard. You measured yourself and got a placebo. Deluding yourself and thinking you got taller.

0.7cm

Don't even breathe you retard. You measured yourself and got a placebo. Deluding yourself and thinking you got taller.
Wait and watch as i grow by 1 more inch

• +1
Yes bro you can definitely and i recommend you to do that
Personally when I did that my entire night sleep used to get ruined ...
And sleep is also very important so I decided to go heavy weight for 1+ hours minimum you can stretch this to 2-3 hours also just make sure not to put a fuckin step on the floor after you have done this
That’s why you grew 0.7cm, you gained height in spine with sleep stretching
Not because of microfracture

I myself also gained 1cm when I did inversion table

That’s why you grew 0.7cm, you gained height in spine with sleep stretching
Not because of microfracture

I myself also gained 1cm when I did inversion table
I didn't sleep stretch jfl read it again ..

• +1
I didn't sleep stretch jfl read it again ..
I understood that you stay 1+ hour per day with heavy weight with this stretching

• +1
Ok so before I start this post I want to clear out any of the people's doubt regarding close plate or open plate
Your growth plates if open or closed mean that if they are open then providing it with nutrition and hormones will grow them and if closed then you need a STIMULUS for the bone to grow from nutrition and hormones
What's that stimulus ?? Creating microfractures at the bones this is exactly how your muh LL works it creates microfractures and your body heals it by creating new bone over there

So how can you create microfractures without paying $100k for LL for much more cheaper price ??
Follow this and the paid growth course and no it's not cope how can some faggots say it's cope who never tried it themselves just sitting on their couches and typing on .org but buutt it's copeee only LL is hope

So if you are any of the faggots read this thread and apply it we will not waste any time and let's get it going

1. Buy ankle weights and do running with them for minimum 30 minutes
2. After running take a 5kg plate tie it around your legs and let your legs hang in the free air for minimum 1 hour
3 after you have done this straight away go to sleep (MOST IMPORTANT) don't put a fuckin step on the ground as you will be ruining all the microfractures
4. Repeat this for 6 days and take 1 day gap
5. Make sure to sleep 8+ hours eat 250+ grams of protein ed and take multivitamins

If you do this for 3 months I guarentee that you will grow by 1 inch minimum
I grew 0.7 cm in 2 months from this I could have gained more if I had remained consistent but I was more focussed on doing squats at the gym rather than doing this daily
And I had measured it with stadiometer at the same time of the day so it's for sure from height growth and not from spine decompression

Thanks for reading fellas I am sure you will ascend and DNR cels pls kys
I thought this and the whole lsjl was cope until i saw this vid :
He has been armwrestling for multiple decades and is right handed, so i think he always used his right arm more than his left, however if there was a length discrepancy he would have noticed it earlier, so it must mean that the majority of the extra arm length came during the 2 years of only training his right arm. I'm ordering everything needed and try it for a month straight to see what happens. I just have a few questions :
- the growth plates in my torso are still open but barely, so i am on hgh and aromasin, will it make this better ?
- can i hang off a bar with ankle weights (5kg) and a weight belt around my waist to try to elongate the torso/fix posture (scoliosis/kyphosis etc) ?

I thought this and the whole lsjl was cope until i saw this vid :
He has been armwrestling for multiple decades and is right handed, so i think he always used his right arm more than his left, however if there was a length discrepancy he would have noticed it earlier, so it must mean that the majority of the extra arm length came during the 2 years of only training his right arm. I'm ordering everything needed and try it for a month straight to see what happens. I just have a few questions :
- the growth plates in my torso are still open but barely, so i am on hgh and aromasin, will it make this better ?
- can i hang off a bar with ankle weights (5kg) and a weight belt around my waist to try to elongate the torso/fix posture (scoliosis/kyphosis etc) ?

Yes
Yes

• +1
This shit don't make no sense how tf do you immediately sleep after eating? you don't brush your teeth or shower? And how do you hang your legs in the air while eating? It sounds absurd and not possible to do for normal people

• JFL
This shit don't make no sense how tf do you immediately sleep after eating? you don't brush your teeth or shower? And how do you hang your legs in the air while eating? It sounds absurd and not possible to do for normal people
No I don't brush and shower

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: SweetKanye, crimclown63, It'snotover and 1 other person
Also you can hang your legs while eating how's that difficult ?

• +1
Reactions: SweetKanye, Art1h_ and crimclown63
Also you can hang your legs while eating how's that difficult ?
I think it would feel uncomfortable to do while eating, especially after running around for 1 hour :lul:

• JFL
I think it would feel uncomfortable to do while eating, especially after running around for 1 hour :lul:
Nah bro it isn't what I actually do is I come home running take my dinner and the weights , proceed to my bed and put on something entertaining on YouTube like a podcast or any other shit put on my weights and hang (my legs) and then eat my food and then go to sleep straight after 1 hour

• +1
Reactions: SweetKanye, crimclown63 and alphaChadpeasant911
Nah bro it isn't what I actually do is I come home running take my dinner and the weights , proceed to my bed and put on something entertaining on YouTube like a podcast or any other shit put on my weights and hang (my legs) and then eat my food and then go to sleep straight after 1 hour
Interesting. i'll keep this method in mind, won't try it yet tho cos i'm doing other methods rn. What kind of ankle weight you use?

• +1
Wait i just realizwd youre 6'3 :lul: why tf are you even doing this shit to yourself LOL

• JFL
Is it really necessary to stretch at night specifically? Couldnt one do the stretching in the morning instead?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
you just sit down on a chair with your legs hanging and not touching the floor

jfl at you thinking you needed to put your legs over your head

edit: I didn't read your reply correctly
Do you do this

manlet here in dire need plsss dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
why dont you just use the ankle weight? Its the same weight and much more comfortable, no?
You’re right, just use the ankle weights. No idea why he said 5 kg plate jfl

• +1
why dont you just use the ankle weight? Its the same weight and much more comfortable, no?
You’re right, just use the ankle weights. No idea why he said 5 kg plate jfl
Well yeah you can do that too but in the course it was written to use the plate
And ig the reason for that is to not get your mind adopted to the stimulus you are giving
We have already ran with anke weights so if we again use the ankle weights we font feel that much microfractures being created wwhile hanging out legs on air
So it's best to use a plate and not ankle weights

• +1
Well yeah you can do that too but in the course it was written to use the plate
And ig the reason for that is to not get your mind adopted to the stimulus you are giving
We have already ran with anke weights so if we again use the ankle weights we font feel that much microfractures being created wwhile hanging out legs on air
So it's best to use a plate and not ankle weights
that dosent make sense tho the weight is the same when hey hang in the air

• +1
Ok so before I start this post I want to clear out any of the people's doubt regarding close plate or open plate
Your growth plates if open or closed mean that if they are open then providing it with nutrition and hormones will grow them and if closed then you need a STIMULUS for the bone to grow from nutrition and hormones
What's that stimulus ?? Creating microfractures at the bones this is exactly how your muh LL works it creates microfractures and your body heals it by creating new bone over there

So how can you create microfractures without paying $100k for LL for much more cheaper price ??
Follow this and the paid growth course and no it's not cope how can some faggots say it's cope who never tried it themselves just sitting on their couches and typing on .org but buutt it's copeee only LL is hope

So if you are any of the faggots read this thread and apply it we will not waste any time and let's get it going

1. Buy ankle weights and do running with them for minimum 30 minutes
2. After running take a 5kg plate tie it around your legs and let your legs hang in the free air for minimum 1 hour
3 after you have done this straight away go to sleep (MOST IMPORTANT) don't put a fuckin step on the ground as you will be ruining all the microfractures
4. Repeat this for 6 days and take 1 day gap

If you do this for 3 months I guarentee that you will grow by 1 inch minimum
I grew 0.7 cm in 2 months from this I could have gained more if I had remained consistent but I was more focussed on doing squats at the gym rather than doing this daily
And I had measured it with stadiometer at the same time of the day so it's for sure from height growth and not from spine decompression

Thanks for reading fellas I am sure you will ascend and DNR cels pls kys
How old are you?

Bro you already have a good height

• +1
that dosent make sense tho the weight is the same when hey hang in the air
As I said you can use ankle weights too
But in the course it's written to use plate weights and I also used them (5kg)

• +1
Reactions: SweetKanye and Deleted member 23218
Ill use ankle weight cuz i dont got a plate

• +1
Ill try for one hour after running in my dorm for 30 min how does that sound. 4 times a week?

• +1