Paki: rate this morph of me

D

drose

Bronze
Ethnic born and raised in Canada.

Rate this morph of me, if I unfuck my eye area, get clear skin, and grow the back of my hair out a bit more

Attachments

• FaceApp_1688881400965.jpg
    FaceApp_1688881400965.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, reptiles, SidharthTheSlayer and 6 others
Smth weird about ur face I can't tell

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, TheBrownOne, m0ss26 and 3 others
low effort
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, TheBrownOne, zsombi and 8 others
By this site standard htn but irl mtn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, LooksThinker and DelonLover1999
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, mogger10, Deleted member 47332 and 2 others
low effort
imagine still looking ugly in a morph.. bro even with a perfect jaw you look ltn..your long nose and eeys ruin you

imagine still looking ugly in a morph.. bro even with a perfect jaw you look ltn..your long nose and eeys ruin you
and your short too... but hey atleast you 'get laid

low effort

Rate this morph of me, if I unfuck my eye area, get clear skin, and grow the back of my hair out a bit more
Mogged to death by me
IMG 4960

• JFL
Reactions: Mog3D, lilith, SidharthTheSlayer and 9 others
Lmfao as soon as I saw the name "Lefort Larry", I knew it was gonna be some shitskin with a pedostache and goatee.

Also, your skull is small.

I fuck white pussy, you don't. I mog you to the deepest sewers of the Ganges and back to the Justin Trudeau's gay bedroom

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and boyopower23
What's so bad about my eyes nibba?

What's so bad about my eyes nibba?
nigger,you fuck ugly white girls first of all,AND STOP THE SKIN COPE BRO YOUR SKIN IS CLEAR ITS JUST OLD ACCEPT IT,YOUR EYES ARE TOO CLOSE THATS WHY YOUR FUCKINNNGNGNGNG UGLY

Hope this is not a better looking version of you

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
low effort
No ascension for those cuck eyes and lips literally says please rape me in bold
Giga abused dog shit

• +1
Reactions: tren_31
low effort
Failos: Indian, thin lips, old age, close set eyes, aspie stare, ptosis, thin neck, bloodshot sclera, downturned nose with droopy columella.

• +1
lips too thin ruins ur harmony

low effort

vat a moggar!

Bro you look retarded as fuuuck. On some 22 iq type shit.

nigger,you fuck ugly white girls first of all,AND STOP THE SKIN COPE BRO YOUR SKIN IS CLEAR ITS JUST OLD ACCEPT IT,YOUR EYES ARE TOO CLOSE THATS WHY YOUR FUCKINNNGNGNGNG UGLY
Keep telling that to yourself you abused little pink dick cracker.

Tell me with a straight face that the first chick isn't at least a stacylite you fucking moron.

Go cry that ethnics are fucking your pink pussy white women, and we'll continue fucking them, until we create a new racial classification for the offspring of ethnic men and white women.

Faggot, kys lmfao

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230421_221232_Bumble.jpg
    Screenshot_20230421_221232_Bumble.jpg
    540.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230421_221143_Bumble.jpg
    Screenshot_20230421_221143_Bumble.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230421_221143_Bumble_resized_resized.jpg
    Screenshot_20230421_221143_Bumble_resized_resized.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230427_225558_Bumble.jpg
    Screenshot_20230427_225558_Bumble.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230502_200441_Bumble.jpg
    Screenshot_20230502_200441_Bumble.jpg
    484.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230507_213736_Bumble.jpg
    Screenshot_20230507_213736_Bumble.jpg
    446.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, SidharthTheSlayer, lightskinbengali and 3 others
vat a moggar!

Bro you look retarded as fuuuck. On some 22 iq type shit.
Explain your thinking or stay rotting on this forum you filthy abused gay jew nigger dog

Failos: Indian, thin lips, old age, close set eyes, aspie stare, ptosis, thin neck, bloodshot sclera, downturned nose with droopy columella.
Mate, you're just downplaying me because I'm ethnic, this is retarded

Keep telling that to yourself you abused little pink dick cracker.

Tell me with a straight face that the first chick isn't at least a stacylite you fucking moron.

Go cry that ethnics are fucking your pink pussy white women, and we'll continue fucking them, until we create a new racial classification for the offspring of ethnic men and white women.

Faggot, kys lmfao
idc who you message,you are 5'6,22 years old but deadass look 32 min,crooket ass long fucked up ugly nose,reseeding hairline,bad eye area dont evercompare yourself to me.

• +1
awful mouth area, ptosis, downturned nose
An honest evaluation, thank you. The braces are fixing my mouth area, and I'll get ptosis taken care of.

What will it be after that?

Also, I didn't add any maxillary advancement + widening into this morph

if you fix your mouth area and nose you'll probably become htn
this even in a selfie fraud? can become htn? and hes like 5'6 too? nigga you are delusional

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
View attachment 2536741this even in a selfie fraud? can become htn? and hes like 5'6 too? nigga you are delusional
obv not taking into account his height, i was going off the morph in the op, if he looks like that, fixes skin, mouth area, nose then he should be able to get more hoes

View attachment 2536739idc who you message,you are 5'6,22 years old but deadass look 32 min,crooket ass long fucked up ugly nose,reseeding hairline,bad eye area dont evercompare yourself to me.
Bitch, I'll smack the snow outta you.

My hairline isn't receeding kek, I'm 177cm (5'10), and my skin is something I'm taking care of right now.

I'm giga high test, with wide shoulders and naturally lean muscle, I'd dominate tf outta you white boy.

I'd never compare myself to you, because I literally fuck your own race of women. A foreigner dominates your women, you cuck little bitch boy, while you stay mad on .org... fucking loser lmfao 😂😂😂

obv not taking into account his height, i was going off the morph in the op, if he looks like that, fixes skin, mouth area, nose then he should be able to get more hoes
fix skin? bro his skin is clear its just old as shit which cant be fixed,his jaw shape is horrible and his eye shape is bad and hes short,its soo fucking over for him,you cant tell me this looks like a normal 22 year old.

fix skin? bro his skin is clear its just old as shit which cant be fixed,his jaw shape is horrible and his eye shape is bad and hes short,its soo fucking over for him,you cant tell me this looks like a normal 22 year old.
fix skin = get rid of the weird ethnic undertone, abuse beta carotene

Explain your thinking or stay rotting on this forum you filthy abused gay jew nigger dog
Nigga this is you!
284A1379 C4C0 4AD0 8595 979A1053E00A

self explanatory why you look like your parents were smoking crack while you were in the womb.
D0A31A08 6433 4F4D 8596 AE31AEBA97A1

• Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and finn899
fix skin = get rid of the weird ethnic undertone, abuse beta carotene
Unironically, I got a slight undertone when I was microneedling + applying ice + eating lots of beta carotene, will continue to do that again

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Okay, well... what does it say about you faggot ass niggas if I can literally fuck your race of women homie.

And I posted evidence.

Lol looksmaxxing won't fix your autism retard
you look like this and fuck ugly white girls...nobody cares bro

Okay, well... what does it say about you faggot ass niggas if I can literally fuck your race of women homie.

And I posted evidence.

Lol looksmaxxing won't fix your autism retard
where is the evidence of you fucking?besides fucking messaging them on dating sites like an icel

View attachment 2536765you look like this and fuck ugly white girls...nobody cares bro
Nigga, I skull mog most curries to death, and I have robust cheekbones + good jaw (my oral surgeon literally pointed this out, you inbred autist).

I look giga robust, and I'd skull fuck you any day of the week little weak boned cracker

where is the evidence of you fucking?besides fucking messaging them on dating sites like an icel
Are you dumb or retarded?

Who messaged who first retard?

And you want a video?

Next time, I'll give your retarded ass a video, but trailer park white trash like you won't accept anything for evidence.

I've provided it to you homeboy, and I'm in a frat.

So, miss me with that bs you gay sausage sacking queer boy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230421_221232_Bumble.jpg
    Screenshot_20230421_221232_Bumble.jpg
    540.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230421_221143_Bumble.jpg
    Screenshot_20230421_221143_Bumble.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230421_221143_Bumble_resized_resized.jpg
    Screenshot_20230421_221143_Bumble_resized_resized.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 0
How is she ugly?

Blind Gaylord
such an incel thinking you are the man because a girl messaged you? jesus christ get a grip you fucking indian

• JFL
Reactions: temporomandibular32
@drose Next time someone is arguing with you in a thread like this, just report them instead of arguing with them. Every low effort post has been warned.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, exo, Deleted member 40471 and 1 other person
Mate, you're just downplaying me because I'm ethnic, this is retarded
Did the failos I listed not exist on your face?