Paki: rate this morph of me

@drose Next time someone is arguing with you in a thread like this, just report them instead of arguing with them. Every low effort post has been warned.
Fair, I appreciate that bro.

Yeah, idk why alot of these white boys are angry that me rn (LTN ethnic) is fucking MTB+ white women.

Yeah, I'll report em though. Thank you

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Deleted member 40471
Did the failos I listed not exist on your face?
Give tips instead of not being helpful. You’re getting another warning if you decide to stick to low effort posting.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Fair, I appreciate that bro.

Yeah, idk why alot of these white boys are angry that me rn (LTN ethnic) is fucking MTB+ white women.

Yeah, I'll report em though. Thank you
No problem. They need to read the rules perhaps before posting. Also, it’s also an “Indian” being guilty of this. For obvious reasons.

• JFL
Give tips instead of not being helpful. You’re getting another warning if you decide to stick to low effort posting.
There was no tips asked. He asked for a rating and I gave him a rating and a perfect analysis with every failo listed

No problem. They need to read the rules perhaps before posting. Also, it’s also an “Indian” being guilty of this. For obvious reasons.
You never do this shit, literally the only reason you're doing this is cus you're mad I listed him being indian as a failo lmfao.

• JFL
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
Yeah, I really appreciate it bro. Thank you.

Lol, they just can't come to terms with the fact that indians do get white women, and that too, fairly frequently, when indian women do not go for white guys (at least not in canada)

You never do this shit, literally the only reason you're doing this is cus you're mad I listed him being indian as a failo lmfao.
Stfu, indians get rinsed on the daily on this forum.

Low iq take.

Don't act like indians getting shat on isn't an everyday occurrence.

Either provide feedback or gtfo

Ethnic born and raised in Canada.

Rate this morph of me, if I unfuck my eye area, get clear skin, and grow the back of my hair out a bit more
MTN with niche appeal to girls who like "Greek god hypermasc" type of guys
Keep telling that to yourself you abused little pink dick cracker.

Tell me with a straight face that the first chick isn't at least a stacylite you fucking moron.

Go cry that ethnics are fucking your pink pussy white women, and we'll continue fucking them, until we create a new racial classification for the offspring of ethnic men and white women.

Faggot, kys lmfao
anyway why are all ethnics obsessed by white foids? I personally would never date a girl outside of my ethnicity, it's like forgetting who you are after so many generations, this interbreeding is leading to gray mass of NPCs without identity and heritage

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Stfu, indians get rinsed on the daily on this forum.

Low iq take.

Don't act like indians getting shat on isn't an everyday occurrence.

Either provide feedback or gtfo
I did provide feedback. I listed every failo that exists in your morph

Are you new here? Either way, be helpful or get out. Your next unhelpful post will result in a warning.

• +1
Yeah, I really appreciate it bro. Thank you.

Lol, they just can't come to terms with the fact that indians do get white women, and that too, fairly frequently, when indian women do not go for white guys (at least not in canada)
No problem. Yes, this section is pretty useless if you want feedback, hence why this “no low effort” rule exists.

• +1
Are you new here? Either way, be helpful or get out. Your next unhelpful post will result in a warning.
You know damn well my post was not low effort. You're just mad I listed indian as a failo.

You know damn well my post was not low effort. You're just mad I listed indian as a failo.
Listing failos and then not providing helpful tips *IS* low effort. You’re just mad because you can’t get away with your low effort behavior.

• +1
Listing failos and then not providing helpful tips *IS* low effort. You’re just mad because you can’t get away with your low effort behavior.
Then how come the people who just said "ltn" with literally no other text in their message didn't get flagged for low effort, but I did?

Then how come the people who just said "ltn" with literally no other text in their message didn't get flagged for low effort, but I did?
TF are you talking about? One mf literally got banned

• +1
This guy didn't get flagged for no effort, meanwhile he just wrote 3 letters lmfao
What's the name of this section called shit for brains?

• So Sad
I don't even care, just funny how I got warning just for saying Indian is a failo. Which it probably is objectively

• So Sad
  • +1
Are you trying to play the victim? Literally your first post was “ltn” which I didn’t even warn you for. Having an opinion is fine as long as it’s not unrealistic (I’d have warned you if you called him chad or chadlite).

I don't even care, just funny how I got warning just for saying Indian is a failo. Which it probably is objectively
You clearly care because you’re making a scene out of someone who’s enacting the rules (me).

• +1

Rate this morph of me, if I unfuck my eye area, get clear skin, and grow the back of my hair out a bit more

The UEE on your right eye breaks your eye area. You need it fixed.

This type of stubble is exactly how I would go forward, because clean shaven ironically makes you look older.

I don't know if your lip shape is fixable, but making them less of a uWu shape would be ideal. If it's not fixable, ignore it.

Jaw looks great.

Understand you look a lot older than your age, I'm talking at least 7-8 years. Mascmaxxing is the correct play.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and temporomandibular32

IMO HTN despite Indian, good European features, fix nose tip as well

harmony is messed up and ur nose is goblin

The UEE on your right eye breaks your eye area. You need it fixed.

This type of stubble is exactly how I would go forward, because clean shaven ironically makes you look older.

I don't know if your lip shape is fixable, but making them less of a uWu shape would be ideal. If it's not fixable, ignore it.

Jaw looks great.

Understand you look a lot older than your age, I'm talking at least 7-8 years. Mascmaxxing is the correct play.
Dude, is it safe to assume that my test levels are god tier (not always a good thing)?

Yeah, I'll also get the UEE fixed.

For lip shape, I'm on Invisalign rn, and my orthodontist said that it'll help provide more support to my upper lip by the time I'm done.

Also, for the jaw, yeah, it'll look even better after my bimax (which I actually need, because my upper and lower jaw are underdeveloped). I'm also getting a genioplasty along with that.

Also, will masc maxxing work, if I make 6 figures by the age of 23 - 24, and potentially 200k+ by 27?
I want to go for a masculine high-class look, by gymmaxxing too.

At 5'10 is this possible?

4/10 no harmony

Lips are your biggest failo

Mirin confidence ngl

MTN with low appeal

yo wtf welcome back drose
@soldier_puzzle662 he returned

what happened to the fat date you went on that made u delete ur acc

@drose Next time someone is arguing with you in a thread like this, just report them instead of arguing with them. Every low effort post has been warned.

Why are mods going full hardcore?

Okay, well... what does it say about you faggot ass niggas if I can literally fuck your race of women homie.

And I posted evidence.

Lol looksmaxxing won't fix your autism retard
idgaf if you fuck white hoes. I don’t wanna fuck your subhuman currystain race.

Keep telling that to yourself you abused little pink dick cracker.

Tell me with a straight face that the first chick isn't at least a stacylite you fucking moron.

Go cry that ethnics are fucking your pink pussy white women, and we'll continue fucking them, until we create a new racial classification for the offspring of ethnic men and white women.

Faggot, kys lmfao
lmfao this is sad, dude is quadriple tripple texting and getting dry responses, she does not gaf abt ur ugly ass :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

lmfao this is sad, dude is quadriple tripple texting and getting dry responses, she does not gaf abt ur ugly ass :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Which... is why I ended up rinsing her out...
Your username is based on a disgusting ethnic who lives in Toronto, and I mog that mf to oblivion, and I mog your wannabe gangster ass.

Go crawl back into your brampton slum you filthy pajeet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
Okay, well... what does it say about you faggot ass niggas if I can literally fuck your race of women homie.

And I posted evidence.

Lol looksmaxxing won't fix your autism retard
Idgaf if you fuck white bitches. I don’t wanna fuck curries lmao.

Nigga, good!!!!

We'll grow in numbers. Stay rotting on .org, sissy white kid
E2ECAE97 AEBB 494C A5C2 340F9A9351FF

• JFL
Reactions: twilight and sportsmogger
You wish, ya faggot ass white boy.

I got money, I got your women's pink pussies, and I'm in a frat.

Lol fucking gay ass snow bunny, don't ever try to compare our lifestyles. I'd smoke your bitch ass ya punk ass sissy ass faggot ass white boy.

@TRUE_CEL look at this pink booty white boy trynna do something 😂😂

Attachments

• 20230427_225949.jpg
    20230427_225949.jpg
    777 KB · Views: 0
  • VideoCapture_20231107-145907.jpg
    VideoCapture_20231107-145907.jpg
    509 KB · Views: 0
  • VideoCapture_20231107-150117.jpg
    VideoCapture_20231107-150117.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

Lol fucking gay ass snow bunny, don't ever try to compare our lifestyles. I'd smoke your bitch ass ya punk ass sissy ass faggot ass white boy.

lmfao you some next retarded guy if you talk like that. You’re an autistic ugly looking mf. And you’re 5’6 With a 20milligram bench pr. You ain’t doing shit to me, ever.

Never in my life would I have lost to you. When i was ten and you were ten, I would have won. When you were 5 and I was five, I would have won. When I was 14 and you were 14, I WOULD HAVE WON NIGGA.

Also, lmao did u send me a picture of outside your window thinking you’re rich cuz u live in london or some shit off of benefits?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascendedd, twilight, Deleted member 39140 and 1 other person
lmfao you some next retarded guy if you talk like that. You’re an autistic ugly looking mf. And you’re 5’6 With a 20milligram bench pr. You ain’t doing shit to me, ever.

Never in my life would I have lost to you. When i was ten and you were ten, I would have won. When you were 5 and I was five, I would have won. When I was 14 and you were 14, I WOULD HAVE WON NIGGA.

Also, lmao did u send me a picture of outside your window thinking you’re rich cuz u live in london or some shit off of benefits?
😂😂😂😂
What tf is this schizo rambling?

MF I did wrestling in high school. I would bust your cracker skull on concrete, if I ever caught you near me irl.

I did MMA for years, I'd beat the ever living shit out of your white ass.

You crackers sure as fuck ain't built for this shit, which is why y'all are becoming minorities in your own lands.

I'd smoke you just like how I smoked countless white boys before me.

Also, nigga, I'm literally 177cm right on the dot. Thats 5'10. I know that's hard for a white boy like you to understand, which is why you've stayed rotting on .org for your entire existence.

I work in investment banking btw. You wouldn't know what that is, cuz you've never left your basement, and still suck the milk outta your mom's saggy pale titties.

I'd dominate you in every aspect through and through.

I live in Canada. Come over to the east coast or the west coast. IDGAF. I've got money for flights, I'll come there, download bumble, fuck a white chick in the area, beat your ass all the way back to your mom's shaggy old trailer park, and make you lick my cum out of your mom's pink pussy.

Lol white bois like you end up here, because y'all ain't getting no pussy in your own countries, which is why ethnics and bbc's have to pick up the slack and fuck your women, and oh boy are we good at that 😂😂😂😂.

Go to bed ya bitch.

This was in Toronto btw, and cost $1000 / night, I know you ain't never seen no money like that before, after all we outearn white bois in Canada, which is why we lifemog you crackers.

😂😂😂😂
What tf is this schizo rambling?

MF I did wrestling in high school. I would bust your cracker skull on concrete, if I ever caught you near me irl.

I did MMA for years, I'd beat the ever living shit out of your white ass.

You crackers sure as fuck ain't built for this shit, which is why y'all are becoming minorities in your own lands.

I'd smoke you just like how I smoked countless white boys before me.

Also, nigga, I'm literally 177cm right on the dot. Thats 5'10. I know that's hard for a white boy like you to understand, which is why you've stayed rotting on .org for your entire existence.

I work in investment banking btw. You wouldn't know what that is, cuz you've never left your basement, and still suck the milk outta your mom's saggy pale titties.

I'd dominate you in every aspect through and through.

I live in Canada. Come over to the east coast or the west coast. IDGAF. I've got money for flights, I'll come there, download bumble, fuck a white chick in the area, beat your ass all the way back to your mom's shaggy old trailer park, and make you lick my cum out of your mom's pink pussy.

Lol white bois like you end up here, because y'all ain't getting no pussy in your own countries, which is why ethnics and bbc's have to pick up the slack and fuck your women, and oh boy are we good at that 😂😂😂😂.

Go to bed ya bitch.

This was in Toronto btw, and cost $1000 / night, I know you ain't never seen no money like that before, after all we outearn white bois in Canada, which is why we lifemog you crackers.
LMFAO blud did wrestling in high school? It’s also funny how your proud of 5ft10 :lul:
nigga I can’t be arsed to argue anymore but high school wrestling isn’t doing shit when your fat and subhuman lmao.
Ive been doing boxing for years since 12, and I play rugby (been to South Africa and around the UK for matches)
i can curl your bench nigga, your NOT winning. I mog you facially and physically. Keep rotting, oldcel.

LMFAO blud did wrestling in high school? It’s also funny how your proud of 5ft10 :lul:
nigga I can’t be arsed to argue anymore but high school wrestling isn’t doing shit when your fat and subhuman lmao.
Ive been doing boxing for years since 12, and I play rugby (been to South Africa and around the UK for matches)
i can curl your bench nigga, your NOT winning. I mog you facially and physically. Keep rotting, oldcel.
😂😂😂😂😂

Nigga, this is how I know I'd smoke you.

Hey bitch ass nigga, at my peak I was 190lbs at 5'10, and I'd regularly chew up crackers that were 6'3.

And you're what.... a boxer? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You're fucking cute whitie.

I can now see why the blacks in South Africa keep fucking white women with impunity 😂😂😂.

I've done kickboxing for 6 years, I'm a purple belt in bjj, and I've done high school wrestling (one of the hardest fucking sports in hs).

This is how I know your honky ass ain't built to fight. You don't know just how badly a wrestler would maul a striker. HINT: UFC.

Go on and curl 230lbs. That was my peak bench in year 2 of university, when I was 19. I'm 22 now, and focused on my career + fucking white women. I'm heading back to the gym to gymmog the white boys in there who can't even curl 30lbs dumbells 😭😭😭

And I'm in a frat, I make good money, I interracially fuck YOUR WOMEN nigga, and I have a large social circle.

I lifemog tf outta you.

Go to bed son. It's getting late in the UK 😂😂😂

• Love it
Reactions: finn899
Also, good luck throwing pillows for punches. Nigga, I'd slam you straight into dirt, and you'd go into a seizure, while your fat ass horse faced anglo mom cries in tears.

Fuck outta here kid, I'd smack you into deleting your .org account and put some sense into your narrow peanut skull

true, indian frat boys are fucking prime white girls in college

Look like shawn strickland