Paki: rate this morph of me

U have to go to the doctor to Get a blood test. Ur in the age where TRT can be a viable option

Trt side effects though like hair thinning etc man

My hair is my only Chad trait along with my eye lashes. My girl harps on about my hair and eye lashes all day every day. I've heard testosterone replacement thins the hair. I know I have giga Chad hair genetics but is it really worth the risk

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Lol I love ethnics say this as if it helps their case

It does because their girls are far less shallow and are open to guys even one point beneath them on the looks scale as long as they are one or two inches above them in height

Trt side effects though like hair thinning etc man

My hair is my only Chad trait along with my eye lashes. My girl harps on about my hair and eye lashes all day every day. I've heard testosterone replacement thins the hair. I know I have giga Chad hair genetics but is it really worth the risk
There are some compounds that completely eliminate the risk of hair loss. Its called RU. Yeah u have great hair. But u know Im real. U Looked like a high T beast before compared to now. It is definately worth to atleast do research into it. Cuz if u know What ur doing, u dont sacrifice ur hair for high T

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
There are some compounds that completely eliminate the risk of hair loss. Its called RU. Yeah u have great hair. But u know Im real. U Looked like a high T beast before compared to now. It is definately worth to atleast do research into it. Cuz if u know What ur doing, u dont sacrifice ur hair for high T

Thank you man. Will research

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Ethnic born and raised in Canada.

Rate this morph of me, if I unfuck my eye area, get clear skin, and grow the back of my hair out a bit more
NIGGA IS FUCKING BASEDZEUS HIMSELF

Rate this morph of me, if I unfuck my eye area, get clear skin, and grow the back of my hair out a bit more
LTN

0 appeal. Scary looking

LefortLarry

pathan or punjabi?

Try morphing your cheek bone 5 filter face with your normal face then applying cheek bone 5 that looks good