Paki: rate this morph of me

low effort
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nigga, this is how I know I'd smoke you.

Hey bitch ass nigga, at my peak I was 190lbs at 5'10, and I'd regularly chew up crackers that were 6'3.

And you're what.... a boxer? 🀣🀣🀣🀣

You're fucking cute whitie.

I can now see why the blacks in South Africa keep fucking white women with impunity πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

I've done kickboxing for 6 years, I'm a purple belt in bjj, and I've done high school wrestling (one of the hardest fucking sports in hs).

This is how I know your honky ass ain't built to fight. You don't know just how badly a wrestler would maul a striker. HINT: UFC.

Go on and curl 230lbs. That was my peak bench in year 2 of university, when I was 19. I'm 22 now, and focused on my career + fucking white women. I'm heading back to the gym to gymmog the white boys in there who can't even curl 30lbs dumbells 😭😭😭

And I'm in a frat, I make good money, I interracially fuck YOUR WOMEN nigga, and I have a large social circle.

I lifemog tf outta you.

Go to bed son. It's getting late in the UK πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
LMFAO 100kg? Nigga I hit that at 15 In the school gym, right before year 11, while I was still doing my gcses.
stop it, btw a wrestler sucks a strikers dick in a street fight bro. And I know how to wrestle btw. My tackles are far better than your too (rugby) and I’ve got better stamina speed etc. Fatass oldcel.
Nigga I was the strongest throughout high school (I went to a grammar school full of roided rugby sweats who benched your pr with ease.
I had a full beard by year 8 (about 14 ish) cuz of how high my testosterone was.
Anyway, I cant be arsed to argue anymore so stfu Faggot.

Also, good luck throwing pillows for punches. Nigga, I'd slam you straight into dirt, and you'd go into a seizure, while your fat ass horse faced anglo mom cries in tears.

Fuck outta here kid, I'd smack you into deleting your .org account and put some sense into your narrow peanut skull
Lmfao good luck getting bitches after your skull is caved in
89E0F57F FB62 450C 9D99 29F6B327D232

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, ascendedd and drose
That faggot ass white boy @jacky hanma wouldn't know cuz he's some white trash whos poor.
i was being sarcastic

• JFL
Reactions: jacky hanma
Mtn at best boyo

LMFAO 100kg? Nigga I hit that at 15 In the school gym, right before year 11, while I was still doing my gcses.
stop it, btw a wrestler sucks a strikers dick in a street fight bro. And I know how to wrestle btw. My tackles are far better than your too (rugby) and I’ve got better stamina speed etc. Fatass oldcel.
Nigga I was the strongest throughout high school (I went to a grammar school full of roided rugby sweats who benched your pr with ease.
I had a full beard by year 8 (about 14 ish) cuz of how high my testosterone was.
Anyway, I cant be arsed to argue anymore so stfu Faggot.
Not reading that autistic larping spewing bullshit.

Go watch your women get rinsed by bbc.

If you claim to be all that, you would post evidence, but look at your bitch ass just talking out of your pink bootyhole.

Kick rocks white boy

No you weren't.

I literally post fucking evidence of my chat with women, and the idiots on here still don't believe me
all of them are ugly so it doesn't matter

Lmfao good luck getting bitches after your skull is caved in
View attachment 2538570
Lmfao, nigga I'd disable you. I'd turn you into a fucking vegetable.

I'll keep getting bitches and improving while you rot on .org sissy white boy.

This'll be you after I'm done with you sissy.

Also, nigga, an MMA fighter would impregnate a boxer in a street fight. Don't start with me, you blonde haired little pink dick bitch, I'll light up your face until it turns pink like your butthole 😭😭😭

Attachments

• _96992649_daininjuries976.jpg
    _96992649_daininjuries976.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 0
Not reading that autistic larping spewing bullshit.

Go watch your women get rinsed by bbc.

If you claim to be all that, you would post evidence, but look at your bitch ass just talking out of your pink bootyhole.

Kick rocks white boy
Lmfao keep coping you peaked in high school and the best you can get is this
9B99CA56 E651 4F0C B829 7949615D5B67

Lmfao, nigga I'd disable you. I'd turn you into a fucking vegetable.

I'll keep getting bitches and improving while you rot on .org sissy white boy.

This'll be you after I'm done with you sissy.

Also, nigga, an MMA fighter would impregnate a boxer in a street fight. Don't start with me, you blonde haired little pink dick bitch, I'll light up your face until it turns pink like your butthole 😭😭😭
Lmfao I’m not blonde and you’d get FUUCKED

low effort
Ethnic born and raised in Canada.

Rate this morph of me, if I unfuck my eye area, get clear skin, and grow the back of my hair out a bit more
If that is your morph I'd hate to see what u look like irl

That's your mom homie, and I put a bag on that bitch's face when I fucked her pink pussy. She looked better, but this is what drugs does to a white woman.
Lmfao corny ass comeback when this is you
A6351664 890B 462A A93A 255467F00D09

Lmfao I’m not blonde and you’d get FUUCKED

Homie, go cry about black and Asian street gangs fucking your women in the UK, and black South Africans killing and fucking whites in Africa.

Dude, I would not. I would rock your shit over to South Africa, and have the blacks take care of your pale ass after that

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231107_163734_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231107_163734_Chrome.jpg
    444.1 KB · Views: 0
You wish, ya faggot ass white boy.

I got money, I got your women's pink pussies, and I'm in a frat.

Lol fucking gay ass snow bunny, don't ever try to compare our lifestyles. I'd smoke your bitch ass ya punk ass sissy ass faggot ass white boy.

@TRUE_CEL look at this pink booty white boy trynna do something πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Warned. However I would suggest not to take the bait. Just report it.

Id rate you low mtn but get that uee checked out by a surgeon, maybe try ice hooding. Go the masc route and get some sun, right now you look like a piece of refrigerated chicken. Sad as fuck that you didn’t learn your lesson after last time, it’s funny that you think you’re any different from the vast majority of curries because of muh light skin when you have the typical bug orbitals. You have a LOT of pajeet dna, Unless you’re actually a Pashtun or some other ethnicity in Pakistan. This race war shit is meaningless.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, twilight and Fiqh
looks depressed and autistic lmao, I’d imagine how ugly u are without the morph u loser
Stay behind a screen ya punk ass bitch, knowing that I life mog the ever living shit out of you, while you latch onto your moms titties and suck the milk out of her to this day.

Go suck out your mother you fag bitchboy

Stay behind a screen ya punk ass bitch, knowing that I life mog the ever living shit out of you, while you latch onto your moms titties and suck the milk out of her to this day.

Go suck out your mother you fag bitchboy
no asian in earth mogs me u fucking little skinny bitch, take that morph out because u still look like shit u fucking noob

no asian in earth mogs me u fucking little skinny bitch, take that morph out because u still look like shit u fucking noob
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I mog you, I fuck your women, I'd beat your ass back to your little British shanty in your tiny island, and fuck your chav mother.

Don't fucking play with me homie, post a pic so everyone can see the kind of faggot ass pussy you truly are

imagine still looking ugly in a morph.. bro even with a perfect jaw you look ltn..your long nose and eeys ruin you
! low effort

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I mog you, I fuck your women, I'd beat your ass back to your little British shanty in your tiny island, and fuck your chav mother.

Don't fucking play with me homie, post a pic so everyone can see the kind of faggot ass pussy you truly are
you are seriously the funniest nigga on this forum while your trying to sound scary

you are seriously the funniest nigga on this forum while your trying to sound scary
Nah nigga that'd be you. Fuck on outta here. You got banned from commenting fag

Nah nigga that'd be you. Fuck on outta here. You got banned from commenting fag
what was your old account you fag

Attachments

• photo_2020-11-27_14-33-40-jpg.png
    photo_2020-11-27_14-33-40-jpg.png
    676 KB · Views: 0
low effort
Ethnic born and raised in Canada.

Rate this morph of me, if I unfuck my eye area, get clear skin, and grow the back of my hair out a bit more
will never be chadlite

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
Just imrankhanmaxx, Insha'Allah.

Oh, England... nvm. I know it'll be over if I ever cross the Atlantic.

Sub-Maher pill in England is brutal
Youre LTN in mumbai

You're a phaggot, so you're projecting the fact that you blame yourself onto me.

Stay mad that I fuck your women bro, keep crying and seething
Fugly LTBs? nooooo youre stealing the LTB market! How will i cope, all i wanted was to fuck a fat LTB and now i cant because youve taken them all

How will i cope when i slayed at 15 and have 4 parties in the next 3 weeks! Its over for me for sure! Nooo

low effort
Failos: Indian, thin lips, old age, close set eyes, aspie stare, ptosis, thin neck, bloodshot sclera, downturned nose with droopy columella.
@TRUE_CEL Jfl at flagging this as low effort you little paki cuck trying to defend a fellow paki subhuman
Op didnt even ask for advice only ratings, yet
this guy rated + provided valid reasons

Yooo is this Ravi’s lil bro or something lmfaoo

low effort
Which... is why I ended up rinsing her out...
Your username is based on a disgusting ethnic who lives in Toronto, and I mog that mf to oblivion, and I mog your wannabe gangster ass.

Go crawl back into your brampton slum you filthy pajeet
lmfao i mog the fucking shit out of u, even with the morth ur still below mtn u inbred indian curry looking fuck

lmfao i mog the fucking shit out of u, even with the morth ur still below mtn u inbred indian curry looking fuck
You don't even mog the cockroaches under your bed.

Get tf outta here faggot, and kys you little punk ass white boy.

All you white boys are passed that ethnics fuck your women. Stay mad you abused cracker dog, and watch what happens when y'all become minorities in your own lands 😭😭

• Love it
Reactions: Maalik
Damn ,@MakinItHappen u were a mogger ,domt know what the fuck happened but aging i guess

Bone loss from losing an upper nmolsr just under the maxilla bone, which I've fixed with a bone graft

I still look decent
Screenshot 20231107 071512
IMG 20231107 072218 619

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall