Rate my 5 month lifting transformation

This is 6month of lifting, what would you rate my body now? 6'1" btw, thanks! Id say I can attract women a lot easier now

Isn't one of the pics the avi used by its itsover?

@FatmanO Dm pics?

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO

This is 6month of lifting, what would you rate my body now? 6'1" btw, thanks! Id say I can attract women a lot easier now

Your physique reminds me of Jason Blaha, keep continue, good job bro, don't stop

He was obviously very fat when younger, right? My dude you never gonna have visible abs, but dont care about them... train har upper chest, shoulders and back to get a vtapper.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
He was obviously very fat when younger, right? My dude you never gonna have visible abs, but dont care about them... train har upper chest, shoulders and back to get a vtapper.

Visible abs and big well sculpted with great insertions chest are the two most important muscles to have an attractive male body

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Visible abs and big well sculpted with great insertions chest are the two most important muscles to have an attractive male body

It doesnt mean shit when you are clothed on streets all that matters are proportions.

cope its delts

• +1
There is no attracting women for u, probably never will be

There is no attracting women for u, probably never will be
Wtff??? Must I have used black magic to go pn dates and have LTR soon?

Some people here

Abs... Not so much.... Better to have all else than one.

It doesnt mean shit when you are clothed on streets all that matters are proportions.
Yeh and also my upper two abs are showing

• +1
How big were you when you were a kid? Also try dry fasting/intermittent fasting + saunaMax to lose weight like crazy and get rid of loose skin. Search up Snake Diet on YT. He helps people lose 80-90 pounds in 30 days with extreme death fasting.

How big were you when you were a kid? Also try dry fasting/intermittent fasting + saunaMax to lose weight like crazy and get rid of loose skin. Search up Snake Diet on YT. He helps people lose 80-90 pounds in 30 days with extreme death fasting.
Thanks bro, I was 103kg and im 91 kg now altrough Ive been lifting for 1.5 years. Some of the loose skin is gone already

You like you have Marfans syndrome man,

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and diggbicc
Thanks my dude
Wait i didn't want to insult you bro, you do look like you got it, your face looks like a marfans and your body too, im a medical student so i know these things

You look good bro.

Wait i didn't want to insult you bro, you do look like you got it, your face looks like a marfans and your body too, im a medical student so i know these things

I got long arms, maybe marfan?

Lol it's not only about your arms, there are multiple things

I read about it, i dont have much signs, also my fingers and foot are completely normal. But i got a strange body, with big ribacage for example. I mean my body is not normal, i got a condition i think its named barrell chest

bruh marfans people are extremely skinny with extremely thin frames. fatman used to be obese and his hips are wise as fuck. he also doesn't have pectus excavatum. idk how he looks like he has marfans at all.
Oh i didn't know he was obese lol

I read about it now, yeah what the guy said. also I never had heart problems
You look good bro.
ty bro I love you
gonna start dating now in 2020 made a promise to myself

where is the after pick?

atm Im on cut,lost 2 kilos already so If you want I can post a cut pic in 2m onths. In a bulk atm. can also send a vid of me shirtless bulked

Can dm you if you wish

looking good in the last pic

nah u don't need to DM me all good

greatest looksmaxxer since Orb

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO and Deleted member 2486
You look good man, got any proper recent pics? you can dm if u want

You look good man, got any proper recent pics? you can dm if u want
Thanks man Im gridning hard, still feel inadiquate but Its great imrpovement.

Proper pics you mean shirtless pics?

Thanks man Im gridning hard, still feel inadiquate but Its great imrpovement.

Proper pics you mean shirtless pics?
yeah