[Blackpill] Red Pill becomes more and more Black Pill

Germania

Germania

Quantum
Time online
35d 7h 38m
One of the most famous Red Pill Youtubers, maybe the most famous, says in his new video (at the end): "You have to be chad or rich."

btw: Coach Red Pill is betabuxxing as well for his Ukrainin wife.

Last edited:
Papabakvet

Papabakvet

LEADER OF PRO LONGHAIR AKTION
Time online
43d 12h 53m
Very good shit, soon everyone will be enlightened
Tbh, i know a friends friends whom i'm slowly blackpilling since they have good potential but are just fat slobs.
some i wouldn't, it'd destroy them mentally

wasted

wasted

Ascend or visit Gandy
Time online
7d 14h 5m
I'm still getting "do this one thing to make her chase you" ads on youtube though. It isn't getting any better.

Last edited:
E

EverythingMattersCel

Instructor
Time online
20d 21h 28m
The blackpill is unknowingly being spread outside of incel echo chambers. This is going to be really bad for us. More men will be looksmaxxing while hypergamy continues to worsen. It's over.

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

pm me forward growth
Time online
46d 8h 57m
unless we get our wives by sacking a city or arranged marriage in based countries we're bound to wind up like the birds dancing and chirping and fluffing their feathers to impress a literal foid

Ü

Übermogger

Erudite
Time online
4d 12h 20m
Tbh, i know a friends friends whom i'm slowly blackpilling since they have good potential but are just fat slobs.
some i wouldn't, it'd destroy them mentally
I'm a fat slob

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
87d 20h 41m
btw: Coach Red Pill is betabuxxing as well for his Ukrainin wife.
That's a very legit cope, imo. If you are not good looking but do have good money. Especially if you want kids, like that redpill coach.
It's one of the limited options/ways, you can reproduce outside of your own looks league. Otherwise in like USA he would had to reproduce with much lesser genes, which would likely affect the offspring you co-createalot. In looks and stuff.

To add.
Coach Red Pill. Denies the LOOKS pill and AGE pill way to much. And that I dislike.
He is spot on about locationmaxxing though.

Delusions about age and looks, pointed out. video.

Locationmaxxing video

mikeock

mikeock

Erudite
Time online
14d 10h 28m
Reality is 50% redpill 50% blackpill tbh
I would say it is 70% blackpill and 30% redpill. If you have the looks that a woman is hot for, she will give you an extremely high amount of leeway to make mistakes with your game

Truecel14

Truecel14

Elementalist
Time online
15d 23h 41m
Coach red pill is a delusional larper. He brags about banging 19yo stacy and his retarded auidence eats it up.

Germania

Germania

Quantum
Time online
35d 7h 38m
I would say it is 70% blackpill and 30% redpill. If you have the looks that a woman is hot for, she will give you an extremely high amount of leeway to make mistakes with your game
Be careful with the redpill, many people just try to act like "muuuh i am so alpha", but they just look like frustrated tryhards. You need to calibrate it right

yorker12

yorker12

Chadlite™
Time online
5d 10h 4m
Be careful with the redpill, many people just try to act like "muuuh i am so alpha", but they just look like frustrated tryhards. You need to calibrate it right
Thats why I stopped droppping hints/introducing low NT friends to redpill, you need to have a certain amount of social awareness to pull it off, otherwise you look like an aspie that has an overinflated ego and hates women.

Stevensmithgerard

Stevensmithgerard

Adept
Time online
11d 17h 7m
There is a simple formula... maybe someone can articulate it better than i. The higher the SMV, the less game you need. In return, the lower it is, the more of a jester you become. And let me tell you, It takes LESS effort to fully looksmax, than it does to try and out-slay Chad with "game". As soon his presence is known, you lose. If you're lucky, you win for a bit, until the eventually of his arrival. You cannot not survive this.

20200808_044554.jpg

"Hey there, i thought you were kinda cute. We should chill sometime. I'll take you to a nice restaurant, and get you whatever you want. You're just so gorgeous, and we have so much in common. I have the perfect date idea! Let's go wine tasting! Can i have your number? I will pick you up in my cool BMW (station wagon)"

male-models.jpg

*Pulls up on skateboard"
"Let's chill sometime"

Germania

Germania

Quantum
Time online
35d 7h 38m
Thats why I stopped droppping hints/introducing low NT friends to redpill, you need to have a certain amount of social awareness to pull it off, otherwise you look like an aspie that has an overinflated ego and hates women.
100% true, all this manosphere can be poison for the wrong guy

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
a.i.ngel [Rage] Got a red mole on hand after just one small dose of Melanotan II Looksmaxing 7
Yuyevon [Discussion] Is red light therapy legit Looksmaxing 14
Yuyevon [Blackpill] Red light destroys fat pads? Looksmaxing 24

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)