REDO: rate me with back camera instead of selfie mode. low htn?

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
BCA248F8 02E6 4646 A48C 6190271D393D

apparently back camera is a better way to ask for a rating then selfie mode so here. do i look better or worse than my selfie mode pics. please rate and give me my biggest flaws

@Mainstream @sportsmogger @FunkyFlamingo @zDadun @Blackgymmax @Brus Wane @scrunchables @Almost Chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, newestofnewgen, It'snotover and 8 others
what bf% are you rn

ltn

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU and efidescontinuado
Are you made of porcelain?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, goo25, newestofnewgen and 9 others
View attachment 2704861
apparently back camera is a better way to ask for a rating then selfie mode so here. do i look better or worse than my selfie mode pics. please rate and give me my biggest flaws

@Mainstream @sportsmogger @FunkyFlamingo @zDadun @Blackgymmax @Brus Wane @scrunchables @Almost Chadlite
Btw you are supposed to be far away from the camera

You're clearly an above average nord, Idek why you're on this site the only reason is you're either autistic or blackpilled (I'm both btw)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, ineonx, Jamaldickjavontus and 9 others
You're clearly an above average nord, Idek why you're on this site the only reason is you're either autistic or blackpilled (I'm both btw)
pheno failo

op you are mtn(invisible) west of bangkok.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, TechnoBoss, It'snotover and 2 others
Mog?

Attachments

• IMG_9504.jpeg
    IMG_9504.jpeg
    775.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, TechnoBoss, greywind and 11 others
ngl get rid of the hooding, does you no good

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, greywind, buflek and 9 others
View attachment 2704861

Its better but take something like this, some ratios cant be measured in that pic since its kinda tilted head

Attachments

• 0F510E49-6F8D-4EC4-BF7B-06517E143861.jpeg
    0F510E49-6F8D-4EC4-BF7B-06517E143861.jpeg
    578.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and LooksThinker
needs rhino and lower eyelid retraction.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
would combine it with dorsal hump removal
Just do the pic like i told you, its way more accurate, u have decent size flaws ratio wise but cant tell for sure in that pic, might be exxagerated

Just do the pic like i told you, its way more accurate, u have decent size flaws ratio wise but cant tell for sure in that pic, might be exxagerated
426A5DC2 236F 4155 87ED D562F2E366F5

one of these times i’m going to get it man JFLLL

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, dragomaxxer and Deleted member 19968
View attachment 2704861

HTN

View attachment 2704861

if u fix ur lips Htn

Strong htn with fuller lips

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 45811
View attachment 2704861

low dimphorism like me

• +1
Reactions: Todh
normie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811
by strong htn i mean like dead spot on or middle
He’s like weak htn at max considering his height and physique
This guy fits into high htn definition more
@Ramezu

Not just cuz of that but yeah that’s one thing
how is he that upgraded version of me? His features are average and very comparable to mine

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
View attachment 2704923
one of these times i’m going to get it man JFLLL
So u have htn ratios, u have some good ratios such as ESR, total fwhr, bigonial width, chin philtrum etc but pretty major flaws as well.

One of them was facial thirds due to ur short forehead but not major, biggest flaw was FWHR which i measured at 1.78 which is off by a decent amount.

Ualso have mediumish -high set brows which paired with FWHR makes ur midface look a bit weak and not masculine at all, ur mouth to nose is also pretty low at about 1.29 or so.

Now eye area is not that bad at all ratio wise, but u have slightly low pfl/pfh ( also droopy lids ) and very round appearance, ur canthal tilt is neutral maybe 1 deg pct but thats still pretty bad ( in males u want anywhere from 5.5-8).

Ur jaw i would say its pretty good in width but ur jaw frontal angle is slightly too steep ( it was also hard to measure because of ur round jaw.

Now ratios aside ur bodyfat factors ( a.k.a how lean u look in the face irrelevant of bf% itself ) is not bad but not good either as i said ur jaw is round and just lacks robusticity and angularity.

Some unquantifiable features which also help you are ur hair quality and density, pheno etc
But ur negative hooding, skin texture kinda work against you and even amplify ur already low canthal tilt.

Final rating : HIGH MTN - LOW HTN

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, It'snotover, Goth and 5 others
mogs 95% of forum