REDO: rate me with back camera instead of selfie mode. low htn?

when I send yoy this frontal it’s going to be low chad :feelsgood:
Id properly analyse, for celebs and shit i troll sometimes but with forum members never

• +1
Reactions: Ramezu
So u have htn ratios, u have some good ratios such as ESR, total fwhr, bigonial width, chin philtrum etc but pretty major flaws as well.

One of them was facial thirds due to ur short forehead but not major, biggest flaw was FWHR which i measured at 1.78 which is off by a decent amount.

Ualso have mediumish -high set brows which paired with FWHR makes ur midface look a bit weak and not masculine at all, ur mouth to nose is also pretty low at about 1.29 or so.

Now eye area is not that bad at all ratio wise, but u have slightly low pfl/pfh ( also droopy lids ) and very round appearance, ur canthal tilt is neutral maybe 1 deg pct but thats still pretty bad ( in males u want anywhere from 5.5-8).

Ur jaw i would say its pretty good in width but ur jaw frontal angle is slightly too steep ( it was also hard to measure because of ur round jaw.

Now ratios aside ur bodyfat factors ( a.k.a how lean u look in the face irrelevant of bf% itself ) is not bad but not good either as i said ur jaw is round and just lacks robusticity and angularity.

Some unquantifiable features which also help you are ur hair quality and density, pheno etc
But ur negative hooding, skin texture kinda work against you and even amplify ur already low canthal tilt.

Final rating : HIGH MTN - LOW HTN
Accurate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19968
Id properly analyse, for celebs and shit i troll sometimes but with forum members never
Yea I’d appreciate it I’ll send it tomorrow I just wanna get an actual good pic I tired the other day but my shit is giga low quality, genuinely the only thing I want is a low chad/6psl picture motion even if I don’t look it irl ykwim

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19968
So u have htn ratios, u have some good ratios such as ESR, total fwhr, bigonial width, chin philtrum etc but pretty major flaws as well.

One of them was facial thirds due to ur short forehead but not major, biggest flaw was FWHR which i measured at 1.78 which is off by a decent amount.

Ualso have mediumish -high set brows which paired with FWHR makes ur midface look a bit weak and not masculine at all, ur mouth to nose is also pretty low at about 1.29 or so.

Now eye area is not that bad at all ratio wise, but u have slightly low pfl/pfh ( also droopy lids ) and very round appearance, ur canthal tilt is neutral maybe 1 deg pct but thats still pretty bad ( in males u want anywhere from 5.5-8).

Ur jaw i would say its pretty good in width but ur jaw frontal angle is slightly too steep ( it was also hard to measure because of ur round jaw.

Now ratios aside ur bodyfat factors ( a.k.a how lean u look in the face irrelevant of bf% itself ) is not bad but not good either as i said ur jaw is round and just lacks robusticity and angularity.

Some unquantifiable features which also help you are ur hair quality and density, pheno etc
But ur negative hooding, skin texture kinda work against you and even amplify ur already low canthal tilt.

Final rating : HIGH MTN - LOW HTN
lmao how is Neutral tilt/slightly positive canthal tilt "pretty bad"

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 45811
lmao how is Neutral tilt/slightly positive canthal tilt "pretty bad"
Cope, nearly all users call him out on eye area or canthal tilt specifically, they say its negative but slight pos does look negative lol. His tilt and eyes are very similar to jacob elordi without hooding except. And he also gets called out on it.
Its not the biggest flaw but a major one. His fwhr was largest iirc

Cope, nearly all users call him out on eye area or canthal tilt specifically, they say its negative but slight pos does look negative lol. His tilt and eyes are very similar to jacob elordi without hooding except. And he also gets called out on it.
Its not the biggest flaw but a major one. His fwhr was largest iirc
slight positive looks negative then what does neutral look like

@anthony111553 if u think his tilt isnt a flaw, ur coping hard buddy

But it does LOOK NEGATIVE, users tell him all the time proving my point retard
it's either negative or it's not retard

@exiviz make the poll pls

@exiviz make the poll pls
I’m too lazy
And no one would pick me if I do it
They’ll see it as me trying to get more ego boost

na, it's his shit skin that's biggest flaw
Doesnt matter im talking about set in stone ratios that u cannot change, skin can always be improved and i already mentioned that

Doesnt matter im talking about set in stone ratios that u cannot change, skin can always be improved and i already mentioned that
his canthal tilt is fine

@anthony111553 what u rated him?

HTN but mouth looks a little weird

not sure if you have a bite issue or are just doing something with it in the picture

But it does LOOK NEGATIVE, users tell him all the time proving my point retard
users tell me this all the time with selfie mode. i don’t think they would if i use the back camera like this post tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream
HTN but mouth looks a little weird

not sure if you have a bite issue or are just doing something with it in the picture
Looks like he sucked a few dicks

Leanmax for hollows

Mogs me into outer space and back

Low-Mid HTN
- Rhino (not super needed)
- Bigger lips (needed)
- Darker hair (honestly probably the biggest thing you can do)
- Middle Part instead of side part
- Eyebrows could be a bit better (thicker and darker)
Over-rate, this is his looksmaxxing to be a low HTN

I'm very busy atm, but do as I promised.

M'kay, so first things first: the thing you should be asking yourself, rather than "do aspies on .org call me *rating*?" actually is "do I mog 9 out of 10 random men when I walk outside?" - because that's, at least, my personal definition of a High-Tier Normie. And it's a tall order if you think about it. Like high MTNs already look decent and you still need to mog them.

General Harmony: Decent. good facial thirds horizontally, but your forehead is too low. Harmless failo tho, as your overall head shape is still good. FWHR below 1.80 - that's a bigger flaw. Not death tier, but really limiting if you wanna go for a bad boy aesthetic. Good chin to philtrum.

Eye area: Average. You don't have a great eye area at the moment. It's not horrible, but really not above average: average-set, not very thick brows without tilt, neutral canthal tilt and, worse of all, negative hooding: basically, your upper eye corner isn't very aesthetic. Blue eye colour is good though, but it's phenotype-typical for you and thus as halo-ing. Tiny bit of scleral show, negligible. So a really mixed bag, which hs synonymous with average.

Jaw: Decent to good. Really good width, good chin, so it's probably your best feature. But despite what seems like good bones underneath, it's still lacking a bit in angularity, which hints at lack of training. But I suspect it's photo distortion and it's more angular IRL.

And also ... pimples?

Dude, that's no way to treat your best feature.

Midface: Average. Rhino isn't really necessary imo, you don't have a bad nose for your face at all. No idea why people say otherwise. Your nose is fine in both full profile and full frontal view. Mouth is small though, that's a far bigger issue. Not for PSL necessarily, but for female gaze? Definitely. Ipsilateral angle doesn't match the frontal jaw angle.

Details: You have good pretty boy-maxxable hair, so idk why you wear beanies in most of your photos. You have a phenotype with quite wide appeal, doesn't get whiter - women who are solely into dark features obviously won't be into you. Good neck thickness.

So how would I rate you if you sent me this photo without context and your great profile?
High Mid-Tier Normie

If you sent me profiles and 3/4 as well: low High-Tier Normie. Profile and 3/4 can help you score online, but front is more important IRL.
But you're really asking the right questions in terms of your own rating, as you really are somewhere at the edge between the tiers. Given you're not even properly softmaxxed (pimples, no browmaxxing/Minoxidil), there's a clear path for you to go forward.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender

M'kay, so first things first: the thing you should be asking yourself, rather than "do aspies on .org call me *rating*?" actually is "do I mog 9 out of 10 random men when I walk outside?" - because that's, at least, my personal definition of a High-Tier Normie. And it's a tall order if you think about it. Like high MTNs already look decent and you still need to mog them.

General Harmony: Decent. good facial thirds horizontally, but your forehead is too low. Harmless failo tho, as your overall head shape is still good. FWHR below 1.80 - that's a bigger flaw. Not death tier, but really limiting if you wanna go for a bad boy aesthetic. Good chin to philtrum.

Eye area: Average. You don't have a great eye area at the moment. It's not horrible, but really not above average: average-set, not very thick brows without tilt, neutral canthal tilt and, worse of all, negative hooding: basically, your upper eye corner isn't very aesthetic. Blue eye colour is good though, but it's phenotype-typical for you and thus as halo-ing. Tiny bit of scleral show, negligible. So a really mixed bag, which hs synonymous with average.

Jaw: Decent to good. Really good width, good chin, so it's probably your best feature. But despite what seems like good bones underneath, it's still lacking a bit in angularity, which hints at lack of training. But I suspect it's photo distortion and it's more angular IRL.

And also ... pimples?
View attachment 2707198

Midface: Average. Rhino isn't really necessary imo, you don't have a bad nose for your face at all. No idea why people say otherwise. Your nose is fine in both full profile and full frontal view. Mouth is small though, that's a far bigger issue. Not for PSL necessarily, but for female gaze? Definitely. Ipsilateral angle doesn't match the frontal jaw angle.

Details: You have good pretty boy-maxxable hair, so idk why you wear beanies in most of your photos. You have a phenotype with quite wide appeal, doesn't get whiter - women who are solely into dark features obviously won't be into you. Good neck thickness.

So how would I rate you if you sent me this photo without context and your great profile?
High Mid-Tier Normie

If you sent me profiles and 3/4 as well: low High-Tier Normie. Profile and 3/4 can help you score online, but front is more important IRL.
But you're really asking the right questions in terms of your own rating, as you really are at the edge. Given you're not even properly softmaxxed, some body fat (pimples, no browmaxxing/Minoxidil), there's a clear path for you to go forward.
So basically I mog

Attachments

• IMG_9556.jpeg
    IMG_9556.jpeg
    342.6 KB · Views: 0

And also ... pimples?
View attachment 2707198

High Mid-Tier Normie

But you're really asking the right questions in terms of your own rating, as you really are somewhere at the edge between the tiers. Given you're not even properly softmaxxed (pimples, no browmaxxing/Minoxidil), there's a clear path for you to go forward.
really appreciate it man. means a lot. and by lack of training in my jaw are you referring to underdeveloped masseters? or training regarding bodyfat.

I would say MTN to low HTN range. I feel like you lack certain qualities to be htn.

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty
gay gay normie

View attachment 2704861
apparently back camera is a better way to ask for a rating then selfie mode so here. do i look better or worse than my selfie mode pics. please rate and give me my biggest flaws

@Mainstream @sportsmogger @FunkyFlamingo @zDadun @Blackgymmax @Brus Wane @scrunchables @Almost Chadlite
6/10

View attachment 2704861
apparently back camera is a better way to ask for a rating then selfie mode so here. do i look better or worse than my selfie mode pics. please rate and give me my biggest flaws

@Mainstream @sportsmogger @FunkyFlamingo @zDadun @Blackgymmax @Brus Wane @scrunchables @Almost Chadlite
6/10 HTN

High MTN, Low HTN is a stretch

holy shit i look fat here. crazy how much of a difference one single percent of bodyfat can make to ur face

View attachment 2704861

Greasy ahh skin

HTN sounds about right. Very good pheno.

One upper lip filler and your high htn and if you do your plans then chadlite