REDO: rate me with back camera instead of selfie mode. low htn?

So u have htn ratios, u have some good ratios such as ESR, total fwhr, bigonial width, chin philtrum etc but pretty major flaws as well.

One of them was facial thirds due to ur short forehead but not major, biggest flaw was FWHR which i measured at 1.78 which is off by a decent amount.

Ualso have mediumish -high set brows which paired with FWHR makes ur midface look a bit weak and not masculine at all, ur mouth to nose is also pretty low at about 1.29 or so.

Now eye area is not that bad at all ratio wise, but u have slightly low pfl/pfh ( also droopy lids ) and very round appearance, ur canthal tilt is neutral maybe 1 deg pct but thats still pretty bad ( in males u want anywhere from 5.5-8).

Ur jaw i would say its pretty good in width but ur jaw frontal angle is slightly too steep ( it was also hard to measure because of ur round jaw.

Now ratios aside ur bodyfat factors ( a.k.a how lean u look in the face irrelevant of bf% itself ) is not bad but not good either as i said ur jaw is round and just lacks robusticity and angularity.

Some unquantifiable features which also help you are ur hair quality and density, pheno etc
But ur negative hooding, skin texture kinda work against you and even amplify ur already low canthal tilt.

Final rating : HIGH MTN - LOW HTN
Dnrd get mogged

Attachments

• IMG_9477.jpeg
    IMG_9477.jpeg
    349.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, IMOGYOU and LooksThinker
So u have htn ratios, u have some good ratios such as ESR, total fwhr, bigonial width, chin philtrum etc but pretty major flaws as well.

One of them was facial thirds due to ur short forehead but not major, biggest flaw was FWHR which i measured at 1.78 which is off by a decent amount.

Ualso have mediumish -high set brows which paired with FWHR makes ur midface look a bit weak and not masculine at all, ur mouth to nose is also pretty low at about 1.29 or so.

Now eye area is not that bad at all ratio wise, but u have slightly low pfl/pfh ( also droopy lids ) and very round appearance, ur canthal tilt is neutral maybe 1 deg pct but thats still pretty bad ( in males u want anywhere from 5.5-8).

Ur jaw i would say its pretty good in width but ur jaw frontal angle is slightly too steep ( it was also hard to measure because of ur round jaw.

Now ratios aside ur bodyfat factors ( a.k.a how lean u look in the face irrelevant of bf% itself ) is not bad but not good either as i said ur jaw is round and just lacks robusticity and angularity.

Some unquantifiable features which also help you are ur hair quality and density, pheno etc
But ur negative hooding, skin texture kinda work against you and even amplify ur already low canthal tilt.

Final rating : HIGH MTN - LOW HTN
thanks for this. what can i do for FWHR? and would you say mid htn potential overall?

Attachments

• 66516FBD-E49D-4A7D-9D0C-723D797FA7BA.jpeg
    66516FBD-E49D-4A7D-9D0C-723D797FA7BA.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 0
Htn solid tbf. Goodjob

Yeah maybe, ur jaw is round, work in bf % and skin .
could lower bf and masseter hypertrophy possibly make it more angular? or are implants the only option

could lower bf and masseter hypertrophy possibly make it more angular? or are implants the only option
Its fat, try pulling the skin or fat up u can kinda tell if its straight or not

Low-Mid HTN
- Rhino (not super needed)
- Bigger lips (needed)
- Darker hair (honestly probably the biggest thing you can do)
- Middle Part instead of side part
- Eyebrows could be a bit better (thicker and darker)

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
bump

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 45811
Low-Mid HTN
- Rhino (not super needed)
- Bigger lips (needed)
- Darker hair (honestly probably the biggest thing you can do)
- Middle Part instead of side part
- Eyebrows could be a bit better (thicker and darker)
he doesn't need darker hair if he gets a better tan, could easily get that surfer look with better skin coloring and ligter hair with either highlights or natural sun damage

Editing app that I can’t leak
Forgot the filters I used
fuck brah i wanted to use it on myself to see realistic ascenscion rn im coping with snapchat filters but they all give faggot lips so its hard to tell

fuck brah i wanted to use it on myself to see realistic ascenscion rn im coping with snapchat filters but they all give faggot lips so its hard to tell
Pm me pic I can do a good one

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
depends on ur masster insertions, having them hypertrophied is a double edged sword since itll make you look way worse when ur not lean enough, however when ur lean definitely a looksmax. you'll need to drop to 10% though. Happened to me when i chewed

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Pm me pic I can do a good one
tryna remain anon made mistake last time, only like two people have pic of face here so far but i'll think about it

• +1
he doesn't need darker hair if he gets a better tan, could easily get that surfer look with better skin coloring and ligter hair with either highlights or natural sun damage
No dark is simply always more attractive, masculine and higher appeal in literally every scenario

tryna remain anon made mistake last time, only like two people have pic of face here so far but i'll think about it
It does Count as doxxing if someone were to reveal your pic that you sent to them in private
I’m not tryna get banned with my shitty post to rep ratio
Just so you know that there isn’t that many risks

No dark is simply always more attractive, masculine and higher appeal in literally every scenario
meh, depends on ur starting pheno and features. you have to remember that in real life most people already have dark hair and eyebrows, a good tan with light hair if you have blue eyes like we both do make you stand out a lot. Most IOI's ive ever gotten was after a summer tan and getting highlights when i'd go out wearing dark clothes, eyes would pop more and you simply stand out more than everyone else specially if you are over 6ft. Dark looks def work but with his base coloring it would be a shame to not take advantage of it.

Take the pheno pill

• +1
meh, depends on ur starting pheno and features. you have to remember that in real life most people already have dark hair and eyebrows, a good tan with light hair if you have blue eyes like we both do make you stand out a lot. Most IOI's ive ever gotten was after a summer tan and getting highlights when i'd go out wearing dark clothes, eyes would pop more and you simply stand out more than everyone else specially if you are over 6ft. Dark looks def work but with his base coloring it would be a shame to not take advantage of it.

Take the pheno pill
jesus christ ur making me want to hop on MT2 rn jfl

View attachment 2704861
apparently back camera is a better way to ask for a rating then selfie mode so here. do i look better or worse than my selfie mode pics. please rate and give me my biggest flaws

@Mainstream @sportsmogger @FunkyFlamingo @zDadun @Blackgymmax @Brus Wane @scrunchables @Almost Chadlite
babyface

jesus christ ur making me want to hop on MT2 rn jfl
I heavily considered it, but i tan easy due to med genes so idk if its worth it. Getting in the sun is still annoying af so mt2 would be mad convenient ngl, plus overpowered boners are always a plus

cope look at his pfp, not baby face just high trust look rn because of pheno but thats literally the easiest fix

cope look at his pfp, not baby face just high trust look rn because of pheno but thats literally the easiest fix
leaning down even more would probably help that as well

• +1
leaning down even more would probably help that as well
100% even a slight decrease in body fat and staying in a flushing state where you constantly have zygos popping makes you look so much more masculine, i used to never do cardio because muh calories and muh bulk, but daily cardio regardless of cutting or bulking is overpowered. Your body will keep you debloated with less effort and make ur face look much leaner even when eating higher cals

• +1
so sweet of u to defend your boyfriend like that🏳️‍🌈

bro that's just a horrible pic

Blonde hair with light blue eyes are really common compared to having white skin+dark hair+light blue eyes
He will stand out a lot since it’s a unique and good combination

You could be a chad if you looked like this
27E89A27 00F6 42AD 967D 90C60EC70EF9

low htn. Just need to fix lips

Blonde hair with light blue eyes are really common compared to having white skin+dark hair+light blue eyes
ive never seen a blonde nigga with brown eyes

blonde hair with light blue eyes is never common, lmfao. it can be more common but it won't be common, and regardless what ur referring to is the people that are blonde but now in their teen years have closer to a brown ashy look with a slight blonde tint. What i am referring to is getting blonder hair through highlights. and getting a tan and good skin color like thom stridj tier, that is extremely rare due to the fact that basically all blondes, anglo,nord, or germanic tan like shit and are pale af. LMK next time you see a tan blue eyed blonde with good hair color.

no point in wasting our pheno.

• Ugh..
blonde hair with light blue eyes is never common, lmfao. it can be more common but it won't be common, and regardless what ur referring to is the people that are blonde but now in their teen years have closer to a brown ashy look with a slight blonde tint. What i am referring to is getting blonder hair through highlights. and getting a tan and good skin color like thom stridj tier, that is extremely rare due to the fact that basically all blondes, anglo,nord, or germanic tan like shit and are pale af. LMK next time you see a tan blue eyed blonde with good hair color.

View attachment 2705364View attachment 2705365View attachment 2705366View attachment 2705368View attachment 2705371View attachment 2705373
I’m saying it’s really common COMPARED to dark hair+pale skin+blue eyes
People are used to seeing people you sent in the pics above what u said stands out more and is not femboy

View attachment 2705364View attachment 2705365View attachment 2705366View attachment 2705368View attachment 2705371View attachment 2705373
yup going to the tanning bed once a week now after this. rip my collagen

• Woah

true blonde hair always looks like shit

• +1
I’m saying it’s really common COMPARED to dark hair+pale skin+blue eyes
People are used to seeing people you sent in the pics above what u said stands out more and is not femboy
you need insane bones and dimorphism to pull off the pale skin and dark hair look with blue eyes, the examples always used for those are drago, cavill, or bomer. put that same pheno on someone with not perfect bones and theyll look unremarkable. whereas thom stridj for example doesn't have any insane bones but due to his coloring looks insane. Just look at morphs of thom with dark hair pale skin vs his actual coloring

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 45811