Had Bimax CCW Genio with Dr Ramieri, AMA

Do you feel breathing is now more full, easy?

And how about your friends , family, did they notice any change?

Do you feel breathing is now more full, easy?

And how about your friends , family, did they notice any change?
Been with family mostly since surgery, friends just one time for 2hrs, no change in treatment from either.

When talking i can go longer without taking a breath, if i wanted to be a rapper it woudnt be possible before but now it would be. Other than that i dont notice a difference in the daytime.

The difference in sleep quality though is crysta clear, dont wake up in middle of night anymore and wake up refreshed rather than more tired than before i fell asleep (how it used to be), this makes u less depressive too.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and freeone12
What’s the exactly difference between downgrafting and impacting? Like what changes lookswise with downgrafting

my surgeon which I consulted recommend impaction and maybe a little bit downgrafting since I have a slight gummy smile

edit: does ramieri also offer a rhinoplasty in addition to bimax?

What’s the exactly difference between downgrafting and impacting? Like what changes lookswise with downgrafting

my surgeon which I consulted recommend impaction and maybe a little bit downgrafting since I have a slight gummy smile

edit: does ramieri also offer a rhinoplasty in addition to bimax?
I think Ramieri does yes

Impaction reduces gummy smile because bone is removed at the front to lift teeth upwards

Downgraft a gap is created at the back, moving the back down to rotate the mouth.

I had a mix of both too, but mostly downgrafting because no gummy smile

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
I will get mse then

• Woah
Reactions: Administrator
Been with family mostly since surgery, friends just one time for 2hrs, no change in treatment from either.

When talking i can go longer without taking a breath, if i wanted to be a rapper it woudnt be possible before but now it would be. Other than that i dont notice a difference in the daytime.

The difference in sleep quality though is crysta clear, dont wake up in middle of night anymore and wake up refreshed rather than more tired than before i fell asleep (how it used to be), this makes u less depressive too.
This is the most interesting thing for me, because it happens to me too, have you ever taken a polysomnography before?

This is the most interesting thing for me, because it happens to me too, have you ever taken a polysomnography before?
No, i just woke up 3x a night with vdry drubmouth, so it was clear my airway was too small causing mouth breathing and sleeo issues which have now disappeared.

• Love it
Reactions: khvirgin
how are you bro, skimmed through this thread, see your planning to get more surgeries? are you not content with how you look now?

how are you bro, skimmed through this thread, see your planning to get more surgeries? are you not content with how you look now?
No i still look like shit, bimax alone wont ascend unless your lucky enough to have the perfect base for it.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Anchor_Ship, fuckedupmanlet and 3 others
No i still look like shit, bimax alone wont ascend unless your lucky enough to have the perfect base for it.
do you plan to go to model tier or something? how tf can you afford this type of shit living here, i cant even afford the tube

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
do you plan to go to model tier or something? how tf can you afford this type of shit living here, i cant even afford the tube
No i will never be model tier, high tier normie is the best possible outcome if the rest of the surgeries work out.

My family is well off, i wouldnt have the will power to wagie cuck for 3 years just to be HTN.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, mewcoper, Yerico7 and 1 other person
No i will never be model tier, high tier normie is the best possible outcome if the rest of the surgeries work out.
i wish you all the best broskiiiiii

• +1
also one more thing, how long and how rigorously was your research before getting this surgery?

also one more thing, how long and how rigorously was your research before getting this surgery?
1 Year seriously, but i knew about it way befire that from being on PSL forums

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10686
No, had braces during puberty so perfect bite
who was your surgeon, both my upper and lower jaw are recessed but my bite is perfect, I desperately need the same thing

who was your surgeon, both my upper and lower jaw are recessed but my bite is perfect, I desperately need the same thing
Dr Ramieri but I heard recently he put his prices up.. I went to him not just for results but because he was good value for money, there's other surgeons who perform the same thing for cheaper I believe

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Hey bro, if you remember I told you I was also going to get a jaw surgery. I was confirmed for next month. Very excited

• +1
Marianetti quit? When did this happen?
I think Ramieri and Marianetti operated together but Marianetti doesnt like to do jaw surgeries anymore and focuses on Rhino etc.

I think Ramieri and Marianetti operated together but Marianetti doesnt like to do jaw surgeries anymore and focuses on Rhino etc.

Ah ok, makes sense. I was going to say it would be very strange for a surgeon to just pack it in all of the sudden, especially a young guy like Marianetti.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
Did your buccal corridoors improve by any chance? I'm wondering if moving the back teeth forwards may reduce buccal corridoors even though the palate doesn't change?

Did your buccal corridoors improve by any chance? I'm wondering if moving the back teeth forwards may reduce buccal corridoors even though the palate doesn't change?
No change at all

• +1
Reactions: bysontallou
No change at all
damn
Do you have a wide palate? If not, do you feel bimax has improved your breathing and space for your tongue enough without the need for any sort of palatal expansion?
Also last question, is your bite fine? I remember you didn't get braces at all/.

This point interests me, so you saying to ascend one has to take a full 360 degree plan? Relying on one surgery is cope? Should we just advocate a "face makeover""

The biggest transformations on the Korean shows take a full 360 approach.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
damn
Do you have a wide palate? If not, do you feel bimax has improved your breathing and space for your tongue enough without the need for any sort of palatal expansion?
Also last question, is your bite fine? I remember you didn't get braces at all/.
My bite is still crossbite but its improving as the recovery continues (apparently this is normal for few months post op).

I never had breathing problems pre-op, only at night time waking up with a dry mouth, which has been fixed.

My tongue is fine, i can mew the same as i could pre-op its made no difference to that.

The only difference i noticed when awake, is that i can speak quicker/more fluid, and without taking breaths, which is much better.

• +1
Reactions: bysontallou
This point interests me, so you saying to ascend one has to take a full 360 degree plan? Relying on one surgery is cope? Should we just advocate a "face makeover""

The biggest transformations on the Korean shows take a full 360 approach.

Yes for most people its necessary, there will always be some exceptions though.

If your jaw is recessed, usually the ramus is weak, the nose is oversized and the infraorbitals are recessed too. This is the traditional growth pattern that happens concurrently.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, MilfLover69 and Gaia262
Yes for most people its necessary, there will always be some exceptions though.

If your jaw is recessed, usually the ramus is weak, the nose is oversized and the infraorbitals are recessed too. This is the traditional growth pattern that happens concurrently.

Did Dr Ramieri explain to you why he advanced less than preplanned amount.

Also are you at peace with your results?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Did Dr Ramieri explain to you why he advanced less than preplanned amount.

Also are you at peace with your results?
Hey bro it turned out he did stick to the right amounts, he gave a surgical report and it showed that:
Surgical Report

As time goes on and swelling reduces, the more I realise what an excellent job he did.

I definitely overreacted at the start, was a bit emotional with the dramatic facial changes and swelling combined together, but he did a really good job.

I'd give him 9/10 rating for this result, chin was absolute perfection even though I panicked a lot in the beginning about the chin height lol.

Now my chin height is one of my favourite parts of my face.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Gaia262 and Administrator
3mm upper jaw, 8mm lower, 7mm genio. Tons of CCW but havent got the number from Ramieri yet, have tried to leave him alone during Christmas holidays
How did you go from perfect bite to perfect bite when your lower jaw was advanced more than your upper jaw?

Now my chin height is one of my favourite parts of my face.
is your chin now more protruding from the jaw from the front? meanig does it feel like the effect of when someone has a naturally narror mid-mandible?

How did you go from perfect bite to perfect bite when your lower jaw was advanced more than your upper jaw?
Look at this:
surgical-report-jpg.1029530

My teeth were CCW rotated, meaning the further away from the base of rotation (beginning at the upper jaw cut), the more advancement is needed to keep the bite equal.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 2729
is your chin now more protruding from the jaw from the front? meanig does it feel like the effect of when someone has a naturally narror mid-mandible?

View attachment 1029633
Yeah sort of in that direction, but not noticeably as him or Meeks. More subtle than that, but the same effect none-the-less, which looks good. When I augment my ramus, it might be more apparent, since Meeks and Him have that square jaw at the back which exaggerates this mid-mandible dip effect. My ramus right now is narrow and high-set however.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
3mm upper jaw, 8mm lower, 7mm genio. Tons of CCW but havent got the number from Ramieri yet, have tried to leave him alone during Christmas holidays
Are u still alive ? What age were u when u got this?

Yeah sort of in that direction, but not noticeably as him or Meeks. More subtle than that, but the same effect none-the-less, which looks good. When I augment my ramus, it might be more apparent, since Meeks and Him have that square jaw at the back which exaggerates this mid-mandible dip effect. My ramus right now is narrow and high-set however.
Did u do a down payment on it? Do u do monthly installments with him? I’m trying to get this surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Paid him through bank 3days before surgery in 1 go
So u did get a loan? How much time do u have to pay it off? So u have to pay off 20k? What about student loans?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
So u did get a loan? How much time do u have to pay it off? So u have to pay off 20k? What about student loans?
My parents paid bro i owe them thats all but its not strict

Do you know if he do wraparound jaw implants ?

Sorry bro I've been strict with who I send pics out to, since it only takes 1 scumbag to dox me, people I already trusted before got my pics and thats how it has to be unfortunately.

The first week was awful in terms of pain+discomfort+lack of sleep, just probably going to be the worst week of your life. Its worth the sacrifice still though.

Really I dont feel too different about myself tbh, when I was younger I used to think looks mattered the most, but I dont feel that way anymore. So the surgery was more like a convenient boost than a self-perception changer, and it fixed my sleep apnea which was very bad also.
nigga just share lower third b/a , do you really think we can recognize you irl with that

nigga just share lower third b/a , do you really think we can recognize you irl with that

agree, please share its fucking impossible that we recognize you

Would you say that CCW with downgraft lengthened your face? I heard it does