Had Bimax CCW Genio with Dr Ramieri, AMA

thought about t split sliding genio ?
I ask becouse some people say slding genio doesnt widen chin only height and protrusion.
It seems t split sliding genio with jaw angle implant is the best for me

thought about t split sliding genio ?
I ask becouse some people say slding genio doesnt widen chin only height and protrusion.
It seems t split sliding genio with jaw angle implant is the best for me
Yeah if your chin is narrow do that, much better than a chin implant which adds width

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
What do you think about jaw angle implant ?
I want it becouse it could increase length of jaw and 90 to 110 degree angle will add masculine look to my lower third

What do you think about jaw angle implant ?
I want it becouse it could increase length of jaw and 90 to 110 degree angle will add masculine look to my lower third
Its a good idea to have just the ramus augmented, but wrap around implants look fake imo.

I'm getting ramus implants next

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
Its a good idea to have just the ramus augmented, but wrap around implants look fake imo.

I'm getting ramus implants next
what name of this blackpilled switzerland old jew surgeon?
On his site is photo that i want to show you

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
What would u say was ur PSL prior to the surgery and what would u say is ur psl now?

what name of this blackpilled switzerland old jew surgeon?
On his site is photo that i want to show you

this one?

What would u say was ur PSL prior to the surgery and what would u say is ur psl now?
high tier truecel to low tier normie facially, trying to be accurate as possible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 2816, mewcoper and 1 other person
high tier truecel to low tier normie facially, trying to be accurate as possible.
Damn. We have similar physical stats below the neck right? Werent u 120lbs and 5 7

• So Sad
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper and Boldandbeautiful

this one?
no
suregon is really old but have long jet black hair and lot of patients consult surgery with his wife.
He also did reconstrutive surgery in india on kids with cleft lip

high tier truecel to low tier normie facially, trying to be accurate as possib

you were not a truecelcbefore at all, I would say maybe low tier tier normie before

• +1
Yeah lol, very small dude which also holds back my SMV.
Im 110 lbs and 5 6 (and a quarter) so there u go. Someone u mog in that aspect
Im a bit above average facially tho

• +1
no
suregon is really old but have long jet black hair and lot of patients consult surgery with his wife.
He also did reconstrutive surgery in india on kids with cleft lip
d491bcea2de3270f45f766a8037440bf.png

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and LastHopeForNorman
you were not a truecelcbefore at all, I would say maybe low tier tier normie before
Thanks man, that would mean I moved up to Normie now then, 1 shift in categories.

Im 110 lbs and 5 6 (and a quarter) so there u go. Someone u mog in that aspect
Im a bit above average facially tho
We can still do well tbh, I've had girls attracted to me despite the framecel. Face is more important after all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member 8080
Was the pain manageable?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
This i want to use after my genio
Bez tytułu.png

Doesn't he charge ridiculous rates though? And his results are morphed, they dont actually look good as the website in real life
I dont wanna even talk to that jew fag JFL but i want this kind of procedure done on me.

• +1
I have thin skin. The skin around my jaw is tight around the bone, and looks aesthetic. Should I be concerned about the step-off from a genioplasty?
there will be a graft i think to address the step off

I have thin skin. The skin around my jaw is tight around the bone, and looks aesthetic. Should I be concerned about the step-off from a genioplasty?
No, it looks absolutely 100% natural.

There will be a small step-off at the back just before the ramus (where the BSSO cut is), but its small enough to still look natural there too. This is where the ramus implant goes after bimax, then the entire jaw has been augmented.

No, it looks absolutely 100% natural.

There will be a small step-off at the back just before the ramus (where the BSSO cut is), but its small enough to still look natural there too. This is where the ramus implant goes after bimax, then the entire jaw has been augmented.

this would be for a stand alone genio or mini chinwing, which ever the surgeon decides would be best. I have an ante gonial notch, not as severe as chamalets but it’s there especially when I get really lean. Which do you think would be best for my mandible shape? My main concern is improvement of side profile, but i also wouldn’t mind added thickness to the front profile.

please no bluepill about being good enough.

Last edited:
this would be for a stand alone genio or mini chinwing, which ever the surgeon decides would be best. I have an ante gonial notch, not as severe as chamalets but it’s there especially when I get really lean. Which do you think would be best for my mandible shape? My main concern is improvement of side profile, but i also wouldn’t mind added thickness to the front profile.

please no bluepill about being good enough.
I would get genioplasty over mini chin wing if i was you, not that you would turn into Chamalet. Keep in mind that I believe Chamalet's jaw and Meeks' jaw look good, so I may have a bias towards that look.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and ascentium
I would get genioplasty over mini chin wing if i was you, not that you would turn into Chamalet. Keep in mind that I believe Chamalet's jaw and Meeks' jaw look good, so I may have a bias towards that look.

yeah I’m biased forwards the convex mandibular shape as well. Just trying to avoid looking too striking and or not factoring in the deformity beforehand and ending with an odd looking result.

the step off I’m concerned about is around the chin. Would it be noticeable at low bf%?

yeah I’m biased forwards the convex mandibular shape as well. Just trying to avoid looking too striking and or not factoring in the deformity beforehand and ending with an odd looking result.

the step off I’m concerned about is around the chin. Would it be noticeable at low bf%?
I dont think so, mine was a decent boost to the chin height and it doesnt look unnatural whatsoever. Im very low bf (skinny guy).

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
I dont think so, mine was a decent boost to the chin height and it doesnt look unnatural whatsoever. Im very low bf (skinny guy).

any surgeons that can do for under 5k usd?

any surgeons that can do for under 5k usd?
I would recommend Ramieri since he did such a nice result on me, where i started with a quite short chin. It looks masculine and tall as he could make it, whilst staying in the harmonious range.

He had to improvise on the operating table, just really see which angle and height looked best on my face. So with any genioplasty a surgeons aesthetic eye matters a lot, and Ramieri has proven at least with me to have a very good one.

Its also something not all surgeons have, it cant be taught at med school, and these surgeons arent browsing looksmax to study aesthetics.

He is like 8k euro tho for genio. Idk any other surgeons to recommend for it.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, AscendingHero, oatmeal and 2 others
I also would like to avoid extraoral incisions. Did he mention if it would affect anything surgery wise? I wasn’t sure why exactly he even made the incisions in the first place because Pagnoni does everything intraoral from the get go.
He just said "It would just be more work for me but whatever, I'll do it intraoral"

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
I mean he's charging us $5,000 extra for being foreigners. It's the least he could do.
I wish he mentioned I would get scars tbh, now I got them permanently for nothing because he cba lol

Wont post pics but will answer all questions honestly and detailed as possible.

Currently 2.5weeks post op.
How did the ccw change your front? U had gum show?

How did the ccw change your front? U had gum show?
No i didnt. Most of the CCW was done at the back via downgrafting, only a little bit by impaction at the front (because my smile wasnt gummy).

It rotated my lips to face forward rather than downwards as they did before. It rotated mandibular plame angle to me more forward facing rather than to the ground, same like my lips.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and .👽.
Ramieri requested a consent form from my psychiatrist before doing anything and my new psychiatrist hates me and laugh at my face everytime I talk about improving myself
fuck my life
it's over

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, LastHopeForNorman, Gaia262 and 1 other person
I have downward growth and i want CCW and Genio, could you pm me your before and after? Please

how painful it was? What changed about how you feel about urself before and after surgery?

I have downward growth and i want CCW and Genio, could you pm me your before and after? Please

how painful it was? What changed about how you feel about urself before and after surgery?
Sorry bro I've been strict with who I send pics out to, since it only takes 1 scumbag to dox me, people I already trusted before got my pics and thats how it has to be unfortunately.

The first week was awful in terms of pain+discomfort+lack of sleep, just probably going to be the worst week of your life. Its worth the sacrifice still though.

Really I dont feel too different about myself tbh, when I was younger I used to think looks mattered the most, but I dont feel that way anymore. So the surgery was more like a convenient boost than a self-perception changer, and it fixed my sleep apnea which was very bad also.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 6512
f423aa04fa5ad028b440d630ca2d8252-gif.894912

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Sorry bro I've been strict with who I send pics out to, since it only takes 1 scumbag to dox me, people I already trusted before got my pics and thats how it has to be unfortunately.

The first week was awful in terms of pain+discomfort+lack of sleep, just probably going to be the worst week of your life. Its worth the sacrifice still though.

Really I dont feel too different about myself tbh, when I was younger I used to think looks mattered the most, but I dont feel that way anymore. So the surgery was more like a convenient boost than a self-perception changer, and it fixed my sleep apnea which was very bad also.
Other than your lip widening more, did ur lips become more full?

Other than your lip widening more, did ur lips become more full?
It seems like they're the same fullness, but I've yet to have my screws remove in my philtrum, which could very well lift my upper lip- more once removed.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
It seems like they're the same fullness, but I've yet to have my screws remove in my philtrum, which could very well lift my upper lip- more once removed.
Aren’t the screws extremely tiny? I doubt it would have an impact

Aren’t the screws extremely tiny? I doubt it would have an impact
They're quite noticeably on my philtrum, they're big enough to create small nasolabial folds under certain lighting