Looksmax Had Bimax CCW Genio with Dr Ramieri, AMA

CristianT

CristianT

From ordinary to extraordinary.
Time online
64d 12h 18m
Wont post pics but will answer all questions honestly and detailed as possible.

Currently 2.5weeks post op.

Good choice to not post pics. Ramieri changed his prices from 15k to 20k(including the high cheek implants) since people shared their results. They think they are doing good to share results but in fact they are unintentionally promote these surgeons and later on their prices will be higher, therefore it will fucks us(people who plan to have future surgery)

This is what happen with Andreischnev as well. Mfker he ain t cheap anymore.

Last edited:
DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Zephir
Time online
71d 22h 44m
Good choice to not post pics. Ramieri changed his prices from 15k to 20k(including the high cheek implants) since people shared their results. They think they are doing good to share results but in fact they are unintentionally promote these surgeons and later on their prices will be higher, therefore it will fucks us(people who plan to have future surgery)

Damn I didn't know he put his prices up, if its still 15k euro for just bimax genio, then they haven't changed. 5k more for custom cheekbone implants seems like a pretty good deal to me imo.

Boldandbeautiful

Boldandbeautiful

Knowledgable
Time online
16d 9h 0m
Damn I didn't know he put his prices up, if its still 15k euro for just bimax genio, then they haven't changed. 5k more for custom cheekbone implants seems like a pretty good deal to me imo.
Idk seems abit risky to trust Ramieri to do the midface implants? I think it would be criminal to not consult with both eppley and yaremchuck before doing any midface work.

Boldandbeautiful

Boldandbeautiful

Knowledgable
Time online
16d 9h 0m

My surgeon is 30k for foreigners and 20k for locals. Sadshit for me tho ecspecially now that @DatGuyYouLike strongly advises orbital rim implants, looksmaxing is gonna end up costing me the gdp of cuba.

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Zephir
Time online
71d 22h 44m
Idk seems abit risky to trust Ramieri to do the midface implants? I think it would be criminal to not consult with both eppley and yaremchuck before doing any midface work.

Yes its of course assuming Ramieri has some good results to show before committing to him.

Eppley and Yaremchuk are just too expensive (because they monopolised the market for so long), 15k dollars and price of flying all the way to America, back and forth, I cant afford that.

Boldandbeautiful

Boldandbeautiful

Knowledgable
Time online
16d 9h 0m
Yes its of course assuming Ramieri has some good results to show before committing to him.

Eppley and Yaremchuk are just too expensive (because they monopolised the market for so long), 15k dollars and price of flying all the way to America, back and forth, I cant afford that.
You NEED their opinion as a minimum, just so you get an idea of mm movements they would do. I don't think that could be determined through an online consult, even with cbct imaging.

I'm just worried that as looksmaxxers, we should strive for a chadlike result and ramieri is known to be quite conservative, so even if he has good results, maybe he left mm's on the table. He might need to be persuaded to do more, just like when you pushed for more bsso and for some reason ended up with lots of chin.

lutte

lutte

Banned
Time online
100d 12h 47m
Nice man. 15k I would say was a very neat-price. Really happy for you man.

I'd like to see your results as I think I've decided it's best this is what I get, particularly for the right side of my face. I don't want to rely on MSE for expansion and to see where that goes.

It will be insanely interesting to see how far you are able to come with all those surgeries. I will PM you now for the before and after as I am intrigued and wish to move forward with bimax myself.
You don't need bimax jfl
You're gonna end up like that italian guy who posted here

Overload

Overload

๐ŸคโŒ๐Ÿงฒ
Time online
16h 3m
How did you come up with the exact numbers 4mm upper, 11mm lower, and 4mm genio that you wanted?

PM me your photos too please.

PapiMew

PapiMew

โ€Ž
Time online
114d 12h 31m
Prices are the same theyโ€™ve been since November not sure what that guy is on about

CristianT

CristianT

Time online
64d 12h 18m
Prices are the same theyโ€™ve been since November not sure what that guy is on about
Prices changed. I talked with Ramieri in January last year. He asked 15k for bimax + cheek implants. Now he asks for 20k. I know this surgeon way before these kids discovered him.

PapiMew

PapiMew

โ€Ž
Time online
114d 12h 31m
Prices changed. I talked with Ramieri in January last year. He asked 15k for bimax + cheek implants. Now he asks for 20k. I know this surgeon way before these kids discovered him.
I see now

Tbh you aren't getting the local discount. Foreigners get charged almost 5K more. Local's pay around 10k-11.5k.

CristianT

CristianT

Time online
64d 12h 18m
I see now

Tbh you aren't getting the local discount. Foreigners get charged almost 5K more. Local's pay around 10k-11.5k.
Correct

CristianT

CristianT

Time online
64d 12h 18m
You should join the surgery discord if you are interested. A lot of people in there.
PM me. No idea which discord you are talking about.

Otakuboy54

Otakuboy54

Adept
Time online
4d 3h 31m
You should join the surgery discord if you are interested. A lot of people in there.
Can you send me the discord link thanks

RIPPED IRL

RIPPED IRL

Adept
Time online
3d 16h 8m
Thank you bro, yes i will pm you pics since i trust you.

I think a rhinoplasty will take it to 5/10.

My future surgeries are rhinoplasty, zygo or infraorbital implants to balance upper midface with to the maxilla, and ramus implants because my bimax left this area behind and recessed/undersized still.
How much $ do u think it will take all of the surgerys combine ? (withtout bimax)

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Wizard
Time online
44d 18h 4m
IMPORTANT TO ADD;

Bimax with Ramieri means you will have 2 small external scars on both lower cheeks, just before the ramus above the jaw bone. He does it mostly internally, but there will be 2 small scars on your cheeks from this procedure, he uses it to get access to the jaw from the outside.

He didn't mention this would happen, but maybe thats my fault for not asking, because I simply presumed bimax was performed entirely through the mouth giving only internal scars.
can you share a pic of these scars? how how large/tiny are they?

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Wizard
Time online
44d 18h 4m
can you pm me too please? Really need/want surgery in the next few months

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Zephir
Time online
71d 22h 44m
can you share a pic of these scars? how how large/tiny are they?

Like on the right side there, about a cm long. When it heals im sure will hardly be noticeable at all

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Wizard
Time online
44d 18h 4m
View attachment 911523
Like on the right side there, about a cm long. When it heals im sure will hardly be noticeable at all
View attachment 911523
Thank you for answering. I just paid the consultation fee and hope that he has time for me. How did you know how much mm advancement off bimax ccw rotation or genioplasty you would need? My question is should I just let the doctor operate or give him something like a base of what I want? Idk if I really need a bimax besides genio

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Zephir
Time online
71d 22h 44m
Thank you for answering. I just paid the consultation fee and hope that he has time for me. How did you know how much mm advancement off bimax ccw rotation or genioplasty you would need? My question is should I just let the doctor operate or give him something like a base of what I want? Idk if I really need a bimax besides genio

PM me pics if you like.

When you've seen hundreds of before afters, you get an idea about what millimetre advancement would look best on people (by PSL anteface standards).

For example I knew I needed 4mm as a minimum, to give a very good result with a nice anteface. My recession was quite extreme so 4mm didn't run the risk of being overdone.

Usually though I would not suggest more than 5mm, to avoid risk of chimp lip. The good thing about Ramieri is that he absolutely dislikes the chimp look and wont turn you monkey faced.

I feel he was too safe with my face, but im grateful he was overly conservative as opposed to overly extreme, if I had to choose between the 2.

G

gradius1160

Trainee
Time online
1d 4h 58m
How exactly is CCW rotation achieved? Are they just distracting bone?

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Zephir
Time online
71d 22h 44m
How exactly is CCW rotation achieved? Are they just distracting bone?
through a downgraft at the back or impaction at the front. in my case he did a bit of both to maximise CCW

M

Mrinfinityx

Mage
Time online
11d 9h 1m
Why u choose this specific Italian surgeon over plenty others in West Europa than can be more cheap for same process?

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Zephir
Time online
71d 22h 44m
Why u choose this specific Italian surgeon over plenty others in West Europa than can be more cheap for same process?
Good results on his Instagram page, and strongly recommended to me by @Lordmadness

I didnt want to go to some ranndom surgeon, many of them dont have aestgetic eyes. Although moderate, Ramieri does have a good eye for what would look right on an indiviudals face.

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Zephir
Time online
71d 22h 44m
UPDATE:

With swelling reducing, front and 3/4 view are looking very good. Its rare that these viewss improve almost as much as the side profile, but on me that might be the case. This is because hee gave me a LOT of CCW rotation which affects these views more than forwardd growth does imo.

The improvement from 3/4 view is 8.5/10, front looks 8.5/10 as well (but cant see chin because havent shaved since surgery), and side profile 6/10 improvement (truecel to normie side profile result)

Overall and if my chin doesnt look oversized when i do shave and see it without swelling, this would be rated a solid 7.5/10 result by me (trying to be objective as possible and no coping).

Boldandbeautiful

Boldandbeautiful

Knowledgable
Time online
16d 9h 0m
UPDATE:

With swelling reducing, front and 3/4 view are looking very good. Its rare that these viewss improve almost as much as the side profile, but on me that might be the case. This is because hee gave me a LOT of CCW rotation which affects these views more than forwardd growth does imo.

The improvement from 3/4 view is 8.5/10, front looks 8.5/10 as well (but cant see chin because havent shaved since surgery), and side profile 6/10 improvement (truecel to normie side profile result)

Overall and if my chin doesnt look oversized when i do shave and see it without swelling, this would be rated a solid 7.5/10 result by me (trying to be objective as possible and no coping).
Can you pm pics, cropped of your lower third pleease. And with the reduced swelling do you still see the need for orbital implants, and are you considering that the implants extend and stop at the malar eminence or extend along the zygos?

Mark Strech

Mark Strech

Trainee
Time online
9d 12h 45m
Si
UPDATE:

Did your philtrum get shorter as a result of the CCW rotation?

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Zephir
Time online
71d 22h 44m
Can you pm pics, cropped of your lower third pleease. And with the reduced swelling do you still see the need for orbital implants, and are you considering that the implants extend and stop at the malar eminence or extend along the zygos?

You cant see my lower third properly atm because of my stubble growth (haven't shaved since surgery, skin too sensitive).

Yes I absolutely still need orbital or full cheekbone implants. If I get custom cheekbone implants I wont be augmenting the zygomatic arch because it has a high risk to look fake.

It would be this style of implant design:

But with more infraorbital rim and inner infraorbital support (right next to the nose bridge needs filling too).

I believe bimax gives biggest improvements because of the mouth position being rotated and brought forward, this makes your midface much more attractive, its a huge harmony boost for your face overall. Thats why I can already see the result is very good from front and 3/4, despite my jaw being hidden by stubble. My jaw didn't ascend so much because he didn't bring it forward enough, the biggest boost has been mouth position and paranasal area.

Boldandbeautiful

Boldandbeautiful

Knowledgable
Time online
16d 9h 0m
You cant see my lower third properly atm because of my stubble growth (haven't shaved since surgery, skin too sensitive).

Yes I absolutely still need orbital or full cheekbone implants. If I get custom cheekbone implants I wont be augmenting the zygomatic arch because it has a high risk to look fake.

It would be this style of implant design:

But with more infraorbital rim and inner infraorbital support (right next to the nose bridge needs filling too).

I believe bimax gives biggest improvements because of the mouth position being rotated and brought forward, this makes your midface much more attractive, its a huge harmony boost for your face overall. Thats why I can already see the result is very good from front and 3/4, despite my jaw being hidden by stubble. My jaw didn't ascend so much because he didn't bring it forward enough, the biggest boost has been mouth position and paranasal area.
Glad to see your happier with the result, hopefully things keep improving as swelling goes. Would you be getting a midface lift alongside the implants? And any preference for material?

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Zephir
Time online
71d 22h 44m
Glad to see your happier with the result, hopefully things keep improving as swelling goes. Would you be getting a midface lift alongside the implants? And any preference for material?

No I dont need a midface lift, Im young and have tight skin without sagging anywhere.

It will be PEEK because thats what they use in Italy for custom cheekbone implants. Also its reported to not cause bone resorption like has been sometimes found in Silicone, because PEEK is a harder material.

Boldandbeautiful

Boldandbeautiful

Knowledgable
Time online
16d 9h 0m
No I dont need a midface lift, Im young and have tight skin without sagging anywhere.

It will be PEEK because thats what they use in Italy for custom cheekbone implants. Also its reported to not cause bone resorption like has been sometimes found in Silicone, because PEEK is a harder material.
Silicon leaves scar tissue aswell, so another point to peek. Have you given any thought into how it will blend into how high you want it to go on the browridge.

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Zephir
Time online
71d 22h 44m
Silicon leaves scar tissue aswell, so another point to peek. Have you given any thought into how it will blend into how high you want it to go on the browridge.

Yeah I would like it to go halfway up my lateral orbital rim, like this guys was:

That support to the outer sides of his eyes really looks masculine and aesthetic at the same time, thats key for me to getting a good result because my Lateral Orbital Rims are quite recessed at the moment.

In terms of ideal cheekbones, something like Noah Mills would look good, everyday handsome appeal without looking like a weird alien.

Boldandbeautiful

Boldandbeautiful

Knowledgable
Time online
16d 9h 0m
Yeah I would like it to go halfway up my lateral orbital rim, like this guys was:
View attachment 919419

That support to the outer sides of his eyes really looks masculine and aesthetic at the same time, thats key for me to getting a good result because my Lateral Orbital Rims are quite recessed at the moment.

In terms of ideal cheekbones, something like Noah Mills would look good, everyday handsome appeal without looking like a weird alien.
View attachment 919421
Nice, planned better than the blitzkreig.

All that's left is to see b/a's and roll the dice.
I hope you become 10/10 chad bhai.
โค

Mark Strech

Mark Strech

Trainee
Time online
9d 12h 45m

Whatโ€™s the cost like for the custom PEEK implants in Italy?

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Zephir
Time online
71d 22h 44m
Whatโ€™s the cost like for the custom PEEK implants in Italy?
Not sure but cheaper if you get it done same time as the bimax, like a package deal. You also save time and travel/hotel costs that way.

metagross

metagross

Apprentice
Time online
4d 3h 58m
If one were to undergo surgery - do you need to know what you want to change exactly in the first place?
Or can Dr. Ramieri give you good advice, like "Zygos need to be improved" or "Jaw implants", etc.?

Boldandbeautiful

Boldandbeautiful

Knowledgable
Time online
16d 9h 0m
If one were to undergo surgery - do you need to know what you want to change exactly in the first place?
Or can Dr. Ramieri give you good advice, like "Zygos need to be improved" or "Jaw implants", etc.?
Don't trust the surgeon. Ever. Blackpilled or not, the asshole has no clue. Know what you want to achieve and tell him exactly what you want and let him figure out how to give it to you.

Lurk here for a while or send pics to trusted users for input. But don't bother consulting without an idea of what you need already.

aphelios

aphelios

Trainee
Time online
14d 19h 54m
He tell you if u need zygos and bimax, i went to him in rome and he told me that i needed both (i already know ofc)... i don't think he will do bimax on you if u don't need it just to get a chance to get a little improvement, super nice guy btw.

metagross

metagross

Apprentice
Time online
4d 3h 58m
He tell you if u need zygos and bimax, i went to him in rome and he told me that i needed both (i already know ofc)... i don't think he will do bimax on you if u don't need it just to get a chance to get a little improvement, super nice guy btw.

Ah, thank you. Yeah, I am just worried that a surgeon obviously wants to sell me surgeries (which I might not even need).
And I am so bad at measuring and noticing these things.