has anyone ACTUALLY seen a chadlite facially irl here

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy loving life
because according to ur guys standards i’ve never seen one in my entire life. i don’t live in a big city but still, not a single one in my entire life. (only facially remember not height, frame,etc)

“1 in 100” my fucking asshole. u have to be at least “1 in 500” facially to be rated a chadlite here

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, greywind, shalomnigga and 25 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: Jova, pneumocystosis, wsada and 1 other person
Well that dude in the mirror seems to be a Chadlite to me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Icon, Jova, greywind and 16 others
nah

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wsada and NorwoodAscender
yes

• +1
Reactions: Jova, greywind, rand anon and 4 others
Agreed, never seen a guy irl who would be rated chadlite facially here

• +1
Reactions: Icon, Jova, greywind and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Meteor21, Tiku, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Yeah, i went outside today and didnt see a single one. Htns are fairly common

• +1
Reactions: Icon, greywind, Clqs and 5 others
Agreed, never seen a guy irl who would be rated chadlite facially here
everything is a tier off here imo. mtns would be htns irl, htns=chadlites, etc. could just be where i’m from tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, |Daddy_Zygos|, poopoohead and 5 others
Ive never seen a chadlite face here except for some half russian half mena guy and a htn but 6ft (very tall here) gymcel

everything is a tier off here imo. mtns would be htns irl, htns=chadlites, etc. could just be where i’m from tho
Well that depends because ive seen some really ugly guys here get rated mtn. So its confusing. Then they rate famous tiktokers who got viral for their looks as htn.

my father is chad for his age, has multiple girlfriends in his mid 60s, lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, CreepyJewel1, Narcissus🥀 and 12 others
because according to ur guys standards i’ve never seen one in my entire life. i don’t live in a big city but still, not a single one in my entire life. (only facially remember not height, frame,etc)

“1 in 100” my fucking asshole. u have to be at least “1 in 500” facially to be rated a chadlite here
I saw one this week. He was looksminning himself hard but still looked insane.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
rarely, not too often, but I can count them with my finger.
so u a agree the “1 in 100” thing is wrong. because i could go walk by 100 dudes rn and i can guarantee not a single one would be chadlite where i’m from

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
my father is chad for his age, has multiple girlfriends in his mid 60s, lmao.
mirin what country are u from again?

so u a agree the “1 in 100” thing is wrong. because i could go walk by 100 dudes rn and i can guarantee not a single one would be chadlite where i’m from
1 in 500 is harsh
1 in 100 is lax

literally my one and only good friend is chadlite i can pm you his picture since i know you are good guy

Idk, I agree with my rating of mtn, but I also live in one of the biggest cities in America so better looking people and pretty common

• +1
Reactions: socialcel

yea i have seen 1000s of people in my life i’ve seen dozens of chadlites

how? skin, fat, etc?
daydrinking on the bus by himself and looked like he hasnt taken a shower in a week. truly just lucked out genetics and dgaf. decently low bf tho

• +1
That’s just cope so you can put yourself in a higher tier.

• JFL
Reactions: Icon
That’s just cope so you can put yourself in a higher tier.
troll trolling GIF

agreed in other places like big cities

but not in my town of subhumans

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and <6PSLcel
only once, it was 2 years ago i finished my shift at a restaurant job i worked at 16, i was walking through the high street back home and when i turn the corner onto the high street I see this chadlite with a good balance of femininity and masculinity, mogger jaw and eye area, completely mogged my subhuman ass into St. BlackOps2Cel's deepest, darkest corner of hell.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shalomnigga, copingtoohardrn and CarrotMaxxer
I can name one chadlite-high chadlite that i’ve seen irl, some kid in my school
Htns are surprisingly common tho

• +1
Reactions: Icon, shalomnigga, ElTruecel and 1 other person
i see chadlites at UT from time to time but posted here they would be rated HTN. This site is too harsh IMO too nitpicky

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Icon, CreepyJewel1, poopoohead and 4 others
only once, it was 2 years ago i finished my shift at a restaurant job i worked at 16, i was walking through the high street back home and when i turn the corner onto the high street I see this chadlite with a good balance of femininity and masculinity, mogger jaw and eye area, completely mogged my subhuman ass into St. BlackOps2Cel's deepest, darkest corner of hell.
he was prolly thinking the same thing cuz ur 6'5
keep ur chin up bhai

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
i see chadlites at UT from time to time but posted here they would be rated HTN. This site is too harsh IMO too nitpicky
what have you been rated here?

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
he was prolly thinking the same thing cuz ur 6'5
keep ur chin up bhai
no lol, 6'5 isnt that crazy where i live, and the guy was 6'2 or so himself, and i was only 6'1 at 16

I can name one chadlite-high chadlite that i’ve seen irl, some kid in my school
Htns are surprisingly common tho
chadlite is surprisingly super rare though

Almost 17 years and i’ve only seen 1 in my whole life

troll trolling GIF

troll trolling GIF

Ratings and smv are different. Ratings don’t change they’re objective. But your smv can change depending on environment. At the end of the day you’re still xyz rating regardless of your slaying capabilities.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, moggathon, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
HTN to weak chadlite, sometimes strong MTN or weak HTN. I think strong HTN is fair
strong MTN is so fucking cope holy shit
yeah i'd say your weak chadlite

• +1
Reactions: greywind, <6PSLcel and tombradylover
@tombradylover would u say we’re around the same looks level? i feel like u bone mog me but i pheno mog u putting us around the same level

• +1
Reactions: greywind, CarrotMaxxer, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
@tombradylover would u say we’re around the same looks level? i feel like u bone mog me but i pheno mog u putting us around the same level
Id say we are same level, yes. Good analysis but I think ur higher by a bit off the fact that ur bones arent even much worse and ur eye area is better along with pheno. In the same range tho

• +1
Id say we are same level, yes. Good analysis but I think ur higher by a bit off the fact that ur bones arent even much worse and ur eye area is better along with pheno. In the same range tho
U r solid chadlite good bones i’m sure you shower in psuy

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and tombradylover
we look very similar from the angle of ur avi. i really recommend this because it helped me a lot eye wise

https://looksmax.org/threads/holy-fuark-just-increased-my-canthal-tilt-you-can-too.1035927/
thx bhai, will review it. Cant change pheno but will do what I can with my eye area long as it isn't retarded :forcedsmile:. But yes I think HTN is underrate for u at this point unless at the lowest its strong HTN but hey, what do i know lol.

U r solid chadlite good bones i’m sure you shower in psuy
Thanks bhai :love:. Currently incel rn tho due to studies i barely leave my house