has anyone ACTUALLY seen a chadlite facially irl here

thx bhai, will review it. Cant change pheno but will do what I can with my eye area long as it isn't retarded :forcedsmile:. But yes I think HTN is underrate for u at this point unless at the lowest its strong HTN but hey, what do i know lol.

Thanks bhai :love:. Currently incel rn tho due to studies i barely leave my house
What does currently incel mean? You are either incel or you arent

Dick size?

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and NorwoodAscender
  • JFL
alright bro we have the same dick size also this is weird :lul::lul::lul:
YOOOO same looks level, same love for Brady, and now same dick size?? Yea this is getting spooky nigga wtf :forcedsmile::feelsahh:

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • JFL
because according to ur guys standards i’ve never seen one in my entire life. i don’t live in a big city but still, not a single one in my entire life. (only facially remember not height, frame,etc)

β€œ1 in 100” my fucking asshole. u have to be at least β€œ1 in 500” facially to be rated a chadlite here
Few times, sir.

• +1
because according to ur guys standards i’ve never seen one in my entire life. i don’t live in a big city but still, not a single one in my entire life. (only facially remember not height, frame,etc)

β€œ1 in 100” my fucking asshole. u have to be at least β€œ1 in 500” facially to be rated a chadlite here
I know just one

YOOOO same looks level, same love for Brady, and now same dick size?? Yea this is getting spooky nigga wtf :forcedsmile::feelsahh:
yeah it’s actually fucking insane. what country are u living in rn? pm if u don’t want to say publicly

• JFL

I remember one guy at my gym who had high htn low chadlite face but 6ft 4+ hight and roided body, he also had a nordic pheno. The mog was brutal but thats the only time ive seen a chadlite irl

Edit: i live in the Uk so most people are subhumans

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and NorwoodAscender
  • JFL
5'10 MORNING height, 5'9.5 EVENING height I tell ppl I'm 5'10 IRL
Oh i’m taller, is ur bbc enjoyable to the woman? Or do they ask for more? Do you bottom out?

• JFL
lmaooo I live in USA in Texas nigga. I legit go to UT Austin

No way. AINT NO WAY LMAOOOOOOOO
i’m probably like a half inch taller realistically but but still insane

• +1
i’m probably like a half inch taller realistically but but still insane
too many similarities holy fuck bro lmao. Maybe that's why we get along well :lul:. Always knew I liked u but now i know why wtf

• +1
Oh i’m taller, is ur bbc enjoyable to the woman? Or do they ask for more? Do you bottom out?
Yea i make women cum everytime i fuck bro. Legit have girls tapping out saying they cant take my massive cock anymore from the pure pleasure and pain

too many similarities holy fuck bro lmao. Maybe that's why we get along well :lul:. Always knew I liked u but now i know why wtf
yeah i’m a UScel also.

my cross-country brother
Arnold Schwarzenegger Handshake GIF

• Love it
Yea i make women cum everytime i fuck bro. Legit have girls tapping out saying they cant take my massive cock anymore from the pure pleasure and pain
:soy::soy::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• JFL
I even have pics of them but they are rather blurry since it's hard to take them.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and NorwoodAscender
  • JFL
I seen in irl 10 chadlites

Yes I’ve seen chads irl

C396DC2D 3B1C 47CD A163 4A54FDAF2C30

@Blackgymmax @St.TikTokcel @russiancelreturns @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @DelonLover1999 rated this greycel chad 6.25 PSL tier and I’ve seen dudes who looked around the same irl.

@greycel what do u rate

• JFL
View attachment 2926412
@Blackgymmax @St.TikTokcel @russiancelreturns @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @DelonLover1999 rated this greycel chad 6.25 PSL tier and I’ve seen dudes who looked around the same irl.

@greycel what do u rate
would consider suicide if this dude walked into the same room as my girlfriend and I tier

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
View attachment 2926412

@greycel what do u rate
He is a prettyboy. Won at life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and ElTruecel
I Saw like three chadlites or chads in college.
None were white.
A mulatto, a amwf hapoid, and a slavcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and St.TikTokcel
I see them everyday at uni

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
@androgenic @dragomaxxer

• Woah
Reactions: dragomaxxer
  • +1

chadlites are 1/100 from my experience, theres like 3-4 in every school yeargroup

holy shit lupe brings me back. used to listen to the show goes on all the time a while back
He has good music outside of it. Mural is one of the best displays for lyricism in not just hip hop but music in general

• +1
He has good music outside of it. Mural is one of the best displays for lyricism in not just hip hop but music in general
will check it out for sure. he was in touch the sky by kanye also no? always loved his part

• +1
View attachment 2926412

@greycel what do u rate
This guy posted his pics on thr forum. He looks good but not 6.25psl tier or anything close to it. he looked significantly worse in the second picture he posted

• +1
@androgenic @dragomaxxer
brother u mog me to gandy heaven and back, i need to go to australia all the cunts are 10x more enjoyable to be around and the girls are hot as fuck

Yeh seen one at my gym a long time ago looked pretty good

brother u mog me to gandy heaven and back, i need to go to australia all the cunts are 10x more enjoyable to be around and the girls are hot as fuck
Humble Chad :chad:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, insufferableincel and dragomaxxer
saw a dude that was rated high chad on here irl once:feelshah: