The parlour ratings have fucked me up

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
The average I got was 6 out of 10, its fucking over for me. What the fuck, I should just end it now. I feel like shit, this has genuinely destroyed me. I can't cope with this..

It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and LookistWorld
Shouldn't go into that shit if you aren't ready for the brutal truth. 6/10 isn't even that bad tbh

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and LordNorwood
Shouldn't go into that shit if you aren't ready for the brutal truth. 6/10 isn't even that bad tbh
I didn't even ask, titbit just done it. Why am I so mentally weak, this is srsly affecting me. I cant take it.

• So Sad
Reactions: LookistWorld and LordNorwood
For a woman rater anything below 7 means "not attractive".

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl, Deleted member 2745, hebbewem and 3 others
The average I got was 6 out of 10, its fucking over for me. What the fuck, I should just end it now. I feel like shit, this has genuinely destroyed me. I can't cope with this..
TBH the hotter foids rated you a 5/10

TBH the hotter foids rated you a 5/10
Over for me, ngl, @Titbot saw what you want it's over for me. I'm genetic trash, why did my parents even choose to have me.

Its OVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER BROOOOOOOOOOOOOO, but 6 is not that bad, but you will never have a gf

I'm just ugly, case closed. Simple as that, no foid will ever look in my direction. This is a fate worse than death, being ignored by the opposite sex, being invisible, unattractive, repulsive. I feel like some incel, ignored, useless and brutally mugged by Chad's. Why did God curse me like this, my life is already over, I'll never achieve greatness, I'll just be another faceless common percantile who no one really cares about. I feel so defeated, I won't give up on looksmaxing, but my self worth will never be the same. I'll never be special, I'm just another ugly black dude. Negative reinforcement really fucks me up, really does, but I won't give up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot
The parlor ratings aren’t accurate bro.

What I mean is your actual rating is even worse. Women love to virtue signal when it comes to black people. Any time you receive a rating from a woman, subtract -1 from her rating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, hebbewem and Titbot
I'm just ugly, case closed. Simple as that, no foid will ever look in my direction. This is a fate worse than death, being ignored by the opposite sex, being invisible, unattractive, repulsive. I feel like some incel, ignored, useless and brutally mugged by Chad's. Why did God curse me like this, my life is already over, I'll never achieve greatness, I'll just be another faceless common percantile who no one really cares about. I feel so defeated, I won't give up on looksmaxing, but my self worth will never be the same. I'll never be special, I'm just another ugly black dude. Negative reinforcement really fucks me up, really does, but I won't give up.

Jesus man
It's like 13 foids

Jesus man
It's like 13 foids
I don't care now, I was having a minor mental breakdown but then I realised those pics were garbage and only real life matters. I was become a self defeatist cuck, I'm fine now. Jfl when I said I want to rope, the way pics were used was disadvantages towards me anyways. I cant believe I was acting like a teenage because of this, jfl, this doesn't matter I'll carry on looksmaxing and eventually Statusmaxxing, moneymaxxing one step at a time, I'm unstoppable.

If it makes u feel better they all said I was ugly

If it makes u feel better they all said I was ugly
Who cares, I've recovered from my short mental episode the street shitta did me dirty with those pics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Just lol imagine getting 3/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
nice work brother
Don't take these ratings personally, tbh, they don't mean shit tutbot used some shitty lens distorted pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
What is parlor and how do i use it? (ded srs)

Don't take these ratings personally, tbh, they don't mean shit tutbot used some shitty lens distorted pics
Bruh you look good don't worry you'll become even more gl as you mature

6-7 is average and average dudes getting average GFs so dont cry